View Full Version : 7 ROUND MOCK DRAFT

RaiderNation
02-25-2007, 12:17 AM
http://www.mymockdraft.com/2394/Review.aspx

i will never do that again lol

regoob2
02-25-2007, 12:20 AM
i will never do that again lol

must have taken a while. I like the niners draft. I am kinda torn if i would like the niners to take carriker or Okoye if both are a aviable

sdpads24
02-25-2007, 12:24 AM
Pretty good chargers mock for a Raider fan. :)

RaiderNation
02-25-2007, 12:27 AM

surprisingly the chargers are my 3rd favorite team lol

sdpads24
02-25-2007, 12:29 AM

surprisingly the chargers are my 3rd favorite team lol
I can easily say the raiders are my least favorite team. :D

TNewFan41
02-25-2007, 12:29 AM
A for cowboys! i think we would take daymeion hughes, or houston r.1 but i think Tyler isn't bad and fills a need too. i like the fact you have us taking medlock instead of crosby...croby is wayyy too inaccurate for our taste the cowboys have had too many big leg guys who cant make a 35 yarder. And i respect even though how much you want Johnson you make the most accurate choice for the raiders as the tie being. :D :D :D :D :D

Tubby
02-25-2007, 01:06 AM
WHAAATT??????

ISAIAH STANBACK HASNT EVEN BEEN DRAFTED??????!!!!!!

I AM OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!

Good hawks draft, but give us Stanback in the seventh.

BlindSite
02-25-2007, 01:25 AM
The second round pick is OK, but Levi is a waste. We could've taken a linebacker and then a safety in the third.

We need a safety and linebacker more than anything.

KCJ58
02-25-2007, 01:39 AM
Rams Draft

1. :evil:
2. :D
3. :|
4. :|
5a. :D
5b. :D
6. :(
7. :D

4pAc
02-25-2007, 02:06 AM
Rams Draft

1. :evil:
2. :D
3. :|
4. :|
5a. :D
5b. :D
6. :(
7. :DVERY Constructive criticism

WMD
02-25-2007, 02:16 AM
I doubt Adam Carriker falls to Round 2..

02-25-2007, 02:29 AM
I'm pretty new to all this but I know that the Buc's draft picks suck...

1. Calvin Johnson ~ I think everybody in Tampa will be happy with that one.

2a. Daymeion Hughes ~ CB is not a pressing need. If you think that this pick will be anything other then a DT then you need to re-evaluate the Buc's needs.

2b. Antonio Johnson ~ A bit late with the DT. Here is where they will step up and address either DE or SS. I'm leaning towards SS because i don't think Rice is going anywhere this year.

3. Aaron Rouse ~ Whichever wasn't picked, DE or SS, it lands here.

4. Brian Leonard ~ Get off Brian Leonard's nuts! He is not what Gruden is looking for and if you put all the Mike Alstott similarities aside, he doesn't fit this offense. Stick with D and pick up another DE or DT here.

5. Kevin Kolb ~ No way another rookie QB ends up in Tampa this year. I say no way but more then likely Gruden won't be able to control himself. Stated or unstated Gruden is in his contract year and can't waste timing breaking in a new QB. Stick with D and pick up a long shot CB here or look for a special teams guy.

6. Chris Denman ~ I can live with that.

7. Jonny Harline ~ To many young TE's in Tampa. Draft a long shot DE or SS.

Outsider's opinions. Take em or leave em.

dabears10
02-25-2007, 02:31 AM
Why would the bears draft a punter???

Green Bay Scat
02-25-2007, 02:36 AM
of course the raiders would have a great draft, and i didnt really like the NO draft or the GB draft but the TENN wasnt bad. Id say try to be a little less bias next time.

T-RICH49
02-25-2007, 06:30 AM
Great Chiefs draft

utfootball1
02-25-2007, 07:43 AM
this has to be the worst draft ever posted on this site

Beans
02-25-2007, 07:59 AM
1. Calvin Johnson- Always good
2a. Daymeion Hughes- Not too bad
2b. Antonio Johnson- To be honest I've never heard of him
3. Aaron Rouse- Not bad
4. Brian Leonard- :D :D :D
5. Kevin Kolb- :evil: :evil: :evil:
6. Chris Denman- We do need the O-Line depth, but a starting LT and C are needs.
7. Jonny Harline- Don't really need a TE, we have plently of depth there already.

ftbl88
02-25-2007, 09:48 AM
There's a lot of work to be done to fix this, but can understand, you did a lot of work. I don't think Carriker makes it out of the first round, but the Eagles would pick him if he is still there. In the second, the Eagles would pick John Wendling. In the third, we would pick either Anthony Waters or Brian Leonard. Finally, someone who recognizes the Eagles probably give up a draft pick. Not that I am happy about it, but it get boring telling people the same thing over and over again. In the fifth, we would probably pick DeAndre Jackson. We would probably pick Nate Illoa in the sixth if we don't pick Leonard over Waters. And in the seventh, look for OL or QB for the future.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
02-25-2007, 09:53 AM
Levi Brown>Reggie Nelson for the Falcons. Give us Victor Abiamiri in the 3rd, I love Mason Crosby in the 4th, but doubt he's gonna last that long, give us Chris Davis in round 5, and Dallas Baker is excellent in the 6th.

BigDawg819
02-25-2007, 09:55 AM
That quite possibly could be the greatest possible scenario in terms of a Raiders draft. Pretty much sucked for the rest of the teams that I noticed.

21ST
02-25-2007, 10:22 AM
Solid redskins draft

smittyjs
02-25-2007, 11:36 AM
Pretty good Titans draft, but i think we the Bolts and Colts 7th round pick also.

SDSupaChargers
02-25-2007, 12:24 PM
I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E Chargers draft. We won't get Meachem after he ran a 4.36 at the combine put I would say give him to the Titans and bump all the other receivers down one, which would leave us wiht Rice which would still be awesome. Love Wendling in the second and Waters in the third. Great job!

By the way, really really doubtful that Carriker falls to the second. He could easily be top 15.

Rayford Mcdaniel
02-25-2007, 12:35 PM
Packers didnt address S. Instead picked 2 DL and an undersized speed WR. Stuckey wouldnt be the WR type we would draft, more around Paul Williams.

etk
02-25-2007, 06:12 PM
You're in way over your head with this 7 rounder.....The Bucs don't need useless TE depth or QB depth, and there are some other reaches in there as well. Leonard will have no role in our offense and while he would be an okay pick in the 4th I would still prefer if people stopped thinking he's the next Alstott. Gruden has never loved Alstott and he doesn't even want him back, so why would we draft another fullback? I like Aaron Rouse and CJ but that's it.

Green Bay Scat
02-25-2007, 06:23 PM
Crap, crap and more crap. Good Job

kafb86
02-25-2007, 06:26 PM
no way carriker falls out of round 1

Bearsfan123
02-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Bears Draft:
1stGreg Olsen-Meh, Justin Blalock, Ben Grubbs. But the pick may not be terrible.
2nd.Josh Beekman-With the first pick it fits.
3rd.Tim Shaw-We dont need a LBer. Would rather have Michael Johnson, Sabby P, Jason Hill
4th.Syvelle Newton-Who? Would rather have James Marten, Turk McBride, or Trent Edwards.
5th.Marvin White-Fits the safety bill but too late. Would rather have DeAndre Jackson, or Rhema McKnight
6th.Daniel Sepuldeva-No we have zero need for a punter. Would rather have Laurent Robinson here.
7th1.Dan Mozes- Martrez Milner here.
7th2.Stephen Hayor-meh, pretty good.

Pretty good job overall.

My better one would be.
Keep one and two.
3-Michael Johnson
4-James Marten
5-Rhema McKnight
6Laurent Robinson
71-Martrez Milner

The OUTLAW
02-25-2007, 08:28 PM
I commend you on the amount of work that goes into trying a 7 round mock. However I totally hate the 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks for the Browns. They are each pretty horrible. In addition, I find it unlikely that the Browns pass on thomas in the first round.

Yung Flippa
02-25-2007, 09:31 PM
I Really Think That Victor Abiamiri
Will Go Higher Then The 4th Round

Scotty D
02-25-2007, 10:11 PM
Outstanding Lions draft.

asmitty45
02-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Ive got a couple problems with the Lions draft.

Love the first 3 rounds. 3 needs all met very well.

4th Round -
Tony Hunt--Not Happening they wont take a HB until the 6th at earliest, we drafted Calhoun last year in the 3rd and KJ is supposedly back for training camp.

Give Us: Jonathon Wade

5th Round:
Like both picks, good value late.

6th Round:
Adam Graselle--WHAT?!?!?!? WE WILL NOT TAKE A PUNTER EVER!!!! If youre gonna give us a STeamer give us JMedlock there but i think an OLB like Rory Johnson is the best pick there

Rhema McKnight--Like it.

Raidernation55
02-25-2007, 11:25 PM
pretty great raider draft

RaiderLifer
02-26-2007, 12:11 AM
I like the Raiders draft quite a bit but I think it might be a little overly optimistic. Ugoh probably won't be there in the third and Abiamiri won't be there in the fourth. I'd love if it shakes out that way though.

Caddy
02-26-2007, 12:14 AM
Any draft where the Bucs get Johnson, Hughes, Leonard and Rouse is a good one

AZ9er
02-26-2007, 12:18 AM
1. dwyane bowe
2. mebane
3. abbate
5. adam koets
6. alonzo koleman
6. kasey studdard
7. brian robinson

b+ i like those late round linemen alot

Slasher28
02-26-2007, 09:45 AM
1.Great first

2.Give giants Brandon Meriweather or Ben Grubbs in the second

3.Prescott Burgess or him

4.Darius walker or Lorenzo booker in the fourth

5.Marvin White, David Clowney, Ikaika Alama-Francis, Dallas Sartz, or David Patterson over him

6.Rhema McKnight, Kasey Studdard, Kyle Williams, Kevin McLee, or Daniel Sepulveda over him

7. Ryan Smith

Canadian_kid16
02-26-2007, 02:16 PM
For the Bucs

Calvin Johnson- Good pick
Damieon Hughes- Better selections at that point, give us a DT, OLB, DE, S, or OT there...not a CB
Antonio Johnosn- IF he can play UT, good pick, IDK much about him
Aaron ROuse- Not a bad pick
Brian Leonard- YAY!
Kevin Kolb- NO thanks, go OL here...
Chris Denman, good posiiton pick, but too late to go OT IMO
JOhnny Harline- NO, we have 3 TE's already...

not bad though...

swagger
02-26-2007, 02:54 PM
My take on the Vikes picks:

1- Gaines Adams: the logical and popular pick, but I personally don't really care for it.
2- Anthony Gonzales: round 2 is too early for AG, in my opinion. His ceiling is a #2 WR, and his production in college was mediocre. I think round 3 is the earliest Gonzales should go.
3- Ryan Harris: does not make sense. We need a RG, not a RT. and round 3 is prob too early for HArris.
4- Ben Patrick: love it, especially if we can't land Olsen or Miller.
5- Travarous Bain: love it... nice sleeper.
6- Rory Johnson: no opinion
7- Tyler Palko: the Jets have this pick, and Tyler PAlko is pretty meanginless anyways

Finlayson56
02-26-2007, 03:45 PM
bad cowboys draft
DT is not a first round need
merriweather has move up to high for the boys to draft in the 2 round
a back up qb wasnt drafted

jackalope
02-26-2007, 04:35 PM
alright Packers mock, but we'll need to address TE.