PDA

View Full Version : Chances my boy Mendenhall ends up with the Panthers?

simmy1989
03-06-2008, 09:00 AM
I am being a little bias being that I live in Illinois and am a big Illinois fan and season ticket holder, but I would love to see Rashard end up with my favorite NFL team the Carolina Panthers even though I think we haven't seen the best of DeAngelo Williams yet, I won't be upset if they don't take Mendenhall unless they pick Jonathan Stewert as I don't see him doing that well in the NFL compared to Mendenhall, so what are the chances he ends up with the Panthers come draft day?

JPF
03-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Slim to none I'd say.

I think we're looking hard at OT in the first round, especially given that contract negotiations with Barry Sims have broken down because we were only offering him a one year deal.

BlindSite
03-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Not only that but this tackle class is deep and imo Otah, Clady or Williams will be a Panther

TyronePoole38
03-08-2008, 09:00 AM
I am being a little bias being that I live in Illinois and am a big Illinois fan and season ticket holder, but I would love to see Rashard end up with my favorite NFL team the Carolina Panthers even though I think we haven't seen the best of DeAngelo Williams yet, I won't be upset if they don't take Mendenhall unless they pick Jonathan Stewert as I don't see him doing that well in the NFL compared to Mendenhall, so what are the chances he ends up with the Panthers come draft day?

From an unbiased view of a 9ers fan I think Stewart would be a better compliment to Williams than Mendenhall would.

ShutDwn
03-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Doubt this happens now that Toefield is here.

Rjspartan
04-06-2008, 09:22 AM
if Clady, Williams, otah, and harvey were already selected or they trade down.