PDA

View Full Version : Hey Village

BPhilb
03-07-2008, 08:38 AM
You doing any better? We haven't heard from you since you said you were ill.

villagewarrior
03-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Yeah, thanks for checking on me. I finally decided it would be in my best interest to go to the doctor after I started coughing up blood, so I got some antibiotics in me and started feeling much better almost immediately. I hadn't slept much though in a while so I've pretty much been a ghost the last couple of days. I have so much homework to make up its depressing.

BPhilb
03-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Yeah, thanks for checking on me. I finally decided it would be in my best interest to go to the doctor after I started coughing up blood, so I got some antibiotics in me and started feeling much better almost immediately. I hadn't slept much though in a while so I've pretty much been a ghost the last couple of days. I have so much homework to make up its depressing.

Good to hear. Hopefully things catch up for you soon. It's not a great time of the year to fall behind school work I imagine. Get better, we all have a lot of draft options to discuss in the upcoming months.

Hermstheman83
03-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Glad to hear your feeling better man.

adschofield
03-08-2008, 10:47 PM

what school do you to go?

vidae
03-09-2008, 03:15 AM
Hey, glad you're feeling better!

villagewarrior
03-09-2008, 11:48 AM
what school do you to go?

Thanks for the thoughts guys.

I go to Avila University. Little school on Wornall Road in south KC. Just finished my college ball up back in November, though I have to keep going to school till December, which sucks pretty bad because Avila is rather expensive. But, oh well.