PDA

View Full Version : Which ex-Lions will have the best Post-Lions career?

Xiomera
03-14-2008, 04:13 PM
Which player from 2007 will have the best season with his new team in 2008?

Candidates:

RB Kevin Jones
DT Shaun Rogers
DE Kalimba Edwards
OL Damien Woody
S Kenoy Kennedy
LB Boss Bailey
LB Teddy Lehman
RB T.J. Duckett

The exodus continues folks . . .

asmitty45
03-14-2008, 05:00 PM
Shaun, he can be a dominant force if he is motivated and I think cleveland is going to be a great place for him.

Addict
03-14-2008, 05:08 PM
RB Kevin Jones he's a good player and if he can stay healthy...
DT Shaun Rogers no doubt. he's a great NT, just needs to be motivated
DE Kalimba Edwards 3 words: situational pass rusher
OL Damien Woody he'll be good as long as they let him play guard
S Kenoy Kennedy will finally be where he deserves: on the bench
LB Boss Bailey won't do much
LB Teddy Lehman won't do much
RB T.J. Duckett change of pace, maybe 3rd down type back

ironman4579
03-14-2008, 10:18 PM
I had to go with Shaun. But that's really more of a default selection than anything. Jones will likely keep getting injured. The others(outside of Woody) are backups. Rogers could be dominant. Then again, he could be the same lazy, unmotivated player he was here.

P-L
03-14-2008, 10:47 PM
I had to go with Shaun. But that's really more of a default selection than anything.
I agree. The only two players that are really worth a damn are Shaun Rogers and Kevin Jones. Problem with Kevin Jones is that whoever signs him is going to sign him as a back-up. Even if he does stay healthy, which he probably won't, he'll receive minimal carries.

toonsterwu
03-14-2008, 10:56 PM
I'll go with a surprise. If a 3-4 team picks up Kalimba Edwards, I could see him doing well. He's only 2 years older than Calvin Pace. Funny how Edwards and Bryan Thomas were two of the more intriguing names in that draft. That was considered a quality edge pass rushing year, with Freeney/Peppers at the top, and these two bolstering the ranks. Hmm, on a random side note, didn't remember Bryan Thomas had such nasty combine numbers.