25- Seahawks: Jonothan Stewart, RB
26- Jaguars- Calais Campbell, DE
27- Chargers: Reggie Smith, S/CB
28- Cowboys: Felix Jones, RB
29- 49ers: Quentin Groves, OLB/DE
30- Packers: Patrick Lee, CB
31- Patriots: Forfeited
32- Giants: Dan Conner, OLB

If you need any explaining about a pick just ask. If you dont like a pick tell me who you'd rather have and why.

BeerBaron
03-16-2008, 10:15 PM
i think if williams is gone for the bears pick, they go mendenhall.

otah is basically a RT only with very little if any LT potential long term. Williams brings immediate versatility and can play LT, RT or G. since hes gone, and since 14 seems a little early to me to be taking a guy who only has RT potential....

i think the bears backup choice then is mendenhall.

not bad though

thebow305
03-16-2008, 10:18 PM
great phins pick!

vidae
03-16-2008, 10:19 PM
I think if Jake Long is gone at 5, we'd take either Dorsey or Ellis and pick up an offensive lineman in the second round.

Good overall mock.

thefridge15
03-16-2008, 10:20 PM
Well I just thought the overall need of o-line for the bears just pushes it over the top. And even though Benson struggled last year, there is still good depth with Wolfe and Peterson.

BeerBaron
03-16-2008, 10:36 PM
Well I just thought the overall need of o-line for the bears just pushes it over the top. And even though Benson struggled last year, there is still good depth with Wolfe and Peterson.

aye, i agree with the depth idea because peterson is also a special teams monster and wolfe shows flashes of potential as a 3rd down receiving back.

however, with a home state guy like mendenhall available and jerry angelo having previously stated in the offseason that he would like to get benson some competition, i think the pendulum swings towards mendenhall

i certainly wont complain if otah is the bears pick and chris williams is gone. i just think thats a little high of a pick (and hence, money as well) to spend on a future RT only with little versatility.

Yung Flippa
03-16-2008, 11:15 PM
Good Baltimore & Houston picks.

eaglesalltheway
03-17-2008, 06:50 AM
In terms of the Eagles pick, it was a brilliant collaboration. That isx the best possible pick in this situation with Kenny Phillips gone.

Thunder&Lightning
03-17-2008, 06:55 AM
gotta love the chargers pick.

Yatta!
03-17-2008, 07:35 AM
Not a fan of the Packers pick. Don't like the value, would rather take Dan Connor and pick up a CB in the 2nd.

AaronGrayisKing
03-17-2008, 08:01 AM
BeerBaron - Assuming we draft Mendenhall, I just don't see us carrying 4 backs.

I would say most likely to go would be peterson and I don't see that happening.

I'll also add that I love the type of player Mendenhall is and think he'll be a good back in our league for awhile, but what about Forte in the later rounds?

He could play special teams to start off.

regoob2
03-17-2008, 08:18 AM
I agree even though I would rather have Mendenhall we absolutely have to address OL and we cant guarantee OL in round 2 so its a need pick over value which I understand.

regoob2
03-17-2008, 08:21 AM
BeerBaron - Assuming we draft Mendenhall, I just don't see us carrying 4 backs.

I would say most likely to go would be peterson and I don't see that happening.

I'll also add that I love the type of player Mendenhall is and think he'll be a good back in our league for awhile, but what about Forte in the later rounds?

He could play special teams to start off.
Our OL was so terrible last year, Benson needs to be motivated (sucks but true) and playing behind an OL that you know cant block for **** will take the wind out of his sales. Benson is still bery talented and I think he can still play if we bolster our OL. I hope Garrett Wolfe see more reps in twin TE sets. I like Adrian Peterson but I dont love him.

Packman1957
03-17-2008, 08:30 AM
I guarantee the Packers won't reach for a CB in round one if a good one isn't available. They will probably look at OLB or possibly TE if there are no good corners left. Lee is not a first rounder IMO, maybe an early 2nd at best. Ted Thompson will not reach, that is not how he drafts.

rockio42
03-17-2008, 09:14 AM
Jake Long doesnt make any sense to the rams, we have Pace and Barron if they both are healthy and we signed Jacob Bell so if Pace does stay healthy Long is sitting on the bench and we waste a pick, we need an inpact player and Gholston fits the bill perfectly, and he will fit our new hybrid defense

Bills2083
03-17-2008, 12:02 PM
Good pick for Buffalo