PDA

View Full Version : Cherilus

bergo23
03-17-2008, 11:06 AM
This is the guy we need! A perfect RT compliment to big Mack!!! LT and Rivers would be ecstatic with this pick!!! Even with Phillips on the board, this would be the pick.

DonWoods33
03-17-2008, 02:26 PM
This is the guy we need! A perfect RT compliment to big Mack!!! LT and Rivers would be ecstatic with this pick!!! Even with Phillips on the board, this would be the pick.

I think he's got high bust potential. I don't like him at all. Furthermore I think the problem is the Right Guard, not so much the tackle. Can Clary really be that much worse then Olivea was? And Olivea started for four years. Just my take.

defensiveback23
03-17-2008, 05:33 PM
He would be a great pick for the Chargers, as long as Cromartie, Smith and Phillips are off the board.

Thunder&Lightning
03-17-2008, 06:47 PM
He would be a great pick for the Chargers, as long as Cromartie, Smith and Phillips are off the board.

Ya couldnt agree more. If those 3 are off the board then cherilus is the ideal pick for the bolts. Perfect RT posses all the skills that are necessary and could develop into a top RT if coached right.

bergo23
03-25-2008, 08:44 PM
Cro will be long gone, Phillips' wonderlic (AJ and Bradley do value smarts in their DB's which is why DFlo is gone!), and Reggie Smith's no show to post season tryouts all point to the big fella from BC!!!!

It would be awesome to have your bookends at OTackle set for the rest of LT's career and beyond. Clary would be an awesome backup for the two studs at tackle. Make no mistake Cherilus will be a stud, loved Scott's blog this week about him!!!!

DonWoods33
03-31-2008, 02:04 PM
Cro will be long gone, Phillips' wonderlic (AJ and Bradley do value smarts in their DB's which is why DFlo is gone!), and Reggie Smith's no show to post season tryouts all point to the big fella from BC!!!!

It would be awesome to have your bookends at OTackle set for the rest of LT's career and beyond. Clary would be an awesome backup for the two studs at tackle. Make no mistake Cherilus will be a stud, loved Scott's blog this week about him!!!!

DFlo is gone for 16 million reasons, 10 or so of it guaranteed. Cherilus is kind of scary for me. Didn't handle his move to Left tackle well, and apparently had trouble with the new offensive terminology. I know hes not going to play left tackle but he should at least be capable of it. Guys have to switch sides all the time, due to injury, etc. I know every touts those guys from BC as great lineman, but think about it. How many of them are really great? If you don't believe me heres a link. Take a look, and tell me how many are All-Pro's.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?collegeName=Boston+College&abbrFlag=0&abbr=B&type=school