PDA

View Full Version : Titans Mock Draft

indyfan1985
03-21-2008, 03:26 PM
I got bored so I did a mock draft for you Titans fans. I think Im being extrememly generous with these picks too.

1st- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie-CB-Tenn. State(You guys need some help at CB with Harper getting up in age and your only other quality starter is Finnegan. Can also help out with return game)

2nd- Devin Thomas- WR- Michigan State(Need more weapons for VY)

3rd- Chris Ellis- DE- Virginia Tech(Even with Fisher and Kearse, you still need depth at DE and he could eventually be your starter opposite Vandenbosch)

I only did the first 3 rounds but tell me what ya think.

MicktheGreat
03-21-2008, 03:39 PM
I got bored so I did a mock draft for you Titans fans. I think Im being extrememly generous with these picks too.

1st- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie-CB-Tenn. State(You guys need some help at CB with Harper getting up in age and your only other quality starter is Finnegan. Can also help out with return game)

2nd- Devin Thomas- WR- Michigan State(Need more weapons for VY)

3rd- Chris Ellis- DE- Virginia Tech(Even with Fisher and Kearse, you still need depth at DE and he could eventually be your starter opposite Vandenbosch)

I only did the first 3 rounds but tell me what ya think.

You were too nice to us. My heart would spontaneously combust, then re-form itself from the ashes, then explode again if that draft were to happen for the Titans.

Also...I should take this moment to say that, even though the Titans and Colts are division rivals, I really don't have any beef with the Colts. In fact, I love watching Peyton & Co. play -- class acts, the lot of them. And, when they're not playing the Titans and division-supremacy isn't on the line, I find myself rooting for the Colts (ESPECIALLY when they play the Cheatriots or the Chargers). Much respect.

Cashmoney
03-21-2008, 06:27 PM
I like the draft although I am weary of Devin Thomas.

indyfan1985
03-21-2008, 10:54 PM
You were too nice to us. My heart would spontaneously combust, then re-form itself from the ashes, then explode again if that draft were to happen for the Titans.

Also...I should take this moment to say that, even though the Titans and Colts are division rivals, I really don't have any beef with the Colts. In fact, I love watching Peyton & Co. play -- class acts, the lot of them. And, when they're not playing the Titans and division-supremacy isn't on the line, I find myself rooting for the Colts (ESPECIALLY when they play the Cheatriots or the Chargers). Much respect.

Thanks I appreciate it. Now that I am living in the Nashville area, I find myself rooting for the Titans when they are not playing the Colts. I hope you guys have a good draft though, so the Colts and Titans can dual it out for division supremacy.

stephenson86
03-22-2008, 05:13 AM
has to be said, i would cry if that was our mock

id cry even more if we got trevor laws somehow aswell