PDA

View Full Version : No Fun League: Haircut time?

skinzzfan25
03-23-2008, 01:40 PM
http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/03/21/nfl-could-ban-hair-flowing-out-of-helmets/

Adam Schefter reported on NFL Network that the NFL's competition committee is considering a rule that would bar a player from wearing his hair long enough on the field to obscure his name on the back of his jersey. Players like Polamalu and Jaguars cornerback Rashaen Mathis would either need to get a haircut or figure out a way to stuff all that hair in their helmets throughout a game.

NFL forum is pretty dead recently, opinions on this?

21ST
03-23-2008, 01:41 PM
damn shame

yourfavestoner
03-23-2008, 01:42 PM
This is ********.

757Dawg
03-23-2008, 02:00 PM
Big deal.....

I fail to see how this is a "damn shame."

PACKmanN
03-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Isn't it easier to call out players with long hair then short? whats the hole point of this?

The Great Jonathan Vilma
03-23-2008, 02:13 PM
good, make the bums look professional, not like thugs

regoob2
03-23-2008, 02:26 PM
I'm fine with it. These guys need to realize that this is also a business and there not above the team/league.

Addict
03-23-2008, 02:33 PM

exactly. Plus it eliminates the possibility of the hair tackle

nrk
03-23-2008, 02:34 PM
"Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts" - Jim Morrison

I don't support forced haircuts, however, wasn't someone pulled down by the hair? Anyway, wear a hairnet pfft.

fenikz
03-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Eric Green tackled Steven Jackson by his hair once, I believe it saved a touchdown so I'm all for the long hair

terribletowel39
03-23-2008, 02:36 PM
damn shame

This is ********.
i agree with both of you. i work at a fortune 500 company and am growing my hair out long enough to donate it to Lock of Love. the business side of it makes no sense, its pointless. it is the persons choice if he wants to grow it out.

why is long hair associated with thugness?? that doesn't make sense to me. i would be pissed if this rule went down.

awfullyquiet
03-23-2008, 02:40 PM
dusty dvorchek.

i like hairy tackles.

Flyboy
03-23-2008, 02:42 PM

Get the hell out of here with that ish. "Thugs"? *rolls eyes*

21ST
03-23-2008, 02:48 PM

So if you have long hair its makes you look like a thug?

Shahin
03-23-2008, 02:52 PM

Haha, wow.

I don't even know why the NFL would consider this. Just a lame ass rule to make every player look the same on the field.

Addict
03-23-2008, 02:55 PM
So if you have long hair its makes you look like a thug?

Yea man, thug life!

http://zoecormier.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/haight-hippie.jpg

Thunder&Lightning
03-23-2008, 03:12 PM
what ever happened to freedom of expression? I understand the dress code with uniforms and such but i dont think they should start regulating how players keep themselves personally.

Cashmoney
03-23-2008, 03:30 PM
I do not see the big deal of this. They said they wouldn't allow the players to wear their hair that long. Nowhere did it say they were going to force them to get haircuts. They just have to get bigger helmets and put it in a ponytail or some **** like that. I wouldn't know. I keep the head shaved.

SimonRath
03-23-2008, 03:31 PM
this has to be one of the dumbest rules ive ever heard.
If they wanna have frickin long hair and take the risk of getting it pulled then its there choice.
This is like telling the players they cant have facial hair

Hines
03-23-2008, 03:34 PM
I would love to see Poly with short hair. I think he would look funny. I also think Mathis would look badass with a fade.

Jakey
03-23-2008, 03:42 PM
Polo with shortish hair...

http://bp1.blogger.com/_JgiHU0bZ28Y/RtX2gSgB6ZI/AAAAAAAAAkI/7eYYB1-BfNg/s400/troy.jpg

JagHombre22
03-23-2008, 03:43 PM
The NFL is a business...and an employer has a right to make it's employees abide by a dress code...hell, the NBA makes it's players wear suits and ties...why can't the NFL not allow long hair and such...

if the players don't like they shouldn't play PROFESSIONAL football....

Cashmoney
03-23-2008, 03:44 PM
The NFL is a business...and an employer has a right to make it's employees abide by a dress code...hell, the NBA makes it's players wear suits and ties...why can't the NFL not allow long hair and such...

Here Here.

Sportsfan486
03-23-2008, 03:48 PM
There are just so many businesses out there that apply a dress code. Why shouldn't professional athletes getting paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS have to abide by a similiar rule? And as has been mentioned, it's not even saying they have to get a haircut! They just have to keep their hair from obscuring the name on their jersey.

BIG FRIGGIN' DEAL.

ATLDirtyBirds
03-23-2008, 03:57 PM
I don't see why this needs to be done.

benchod
03-23-2008, 04:07 PM
The proposed rule says that it can't cover their name on the jersey, the new trend would be men wearing pigtails.

Hawk
03-23-2008, 04:26 PM
Dreadlocks are the identity of the the Packers' secondary.

Xiomera
03-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Make em get a haircut. The NFL is not for girls. Cut your hair.

SimonRath
03-23-2008, 04:43 PM
There are just so many businesses out there that apply a dress code. Why shouldn't professional athletes getting paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS have to abide by a similiar rule? And as has been mentioned, it's not even saying they have to get a haircut! They just have to keep their hair from obscuring the name on their jersey.

BIG FRIGGIN' DEAL.

Its like a highschool making that rule.. its stupid

PackerLegend
03-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Isn't it againist Atari Bibgy's religion or something of that nature to cut his hair?

SimonRath
03-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Isn't it againist Atari Bibgy's religion or something of that nature to cut his hair?

hmm wonder what they'd do about that

Crickett
03-23-2008, 04:55 PM

Really? When you see Troy Polamalu, you think "thug"? Really?

http://www.prosportspictures.com/images/pittsburgh-steelers/05-superbowl-xl-troy-polamalu-celebration-sm.jpg

Cashmoney
03-23-2008, 05:08 PM

Honestly, where did it say they HAD to cut their hair. Nowhere. They just can't wear it down and over their nameplates. Like I said, just get a bigger helmet and keep it in there. I'm tired of seeing everybody with dreadlocks now. It takes away from any originality it once had. Especially since I have to listen to ****** rap songs about dreadlocks on Madden now.

kwilk103
03-23-2008, 05:10 PM
i hate goodell

SimonRath
03-23-2008, 05:10 PM
Honestly, where did it say they HAD to cut their hair. Nowhere. They just can't wear it down and over their nameplates. Like I said, just get a bigger helmet and keep it in there. I'm tired of seeing everybody with dreadlocks now. It takes away from any originality it once had. Especially since I have to listen to ****** rap songs about dreadlocks on Madden now.

wear a bigger helmet?
seriously?

skinzzfan25
03-23-2008, 05:11 PM

Wouldn't a bigger helmet make the players more prone to concussions?

More room for the dome to rattle around after they get their bell rung.

Cashmoney
03-23-2008, 05:14 PM
wear a bigger helmet?
seriously?

Wouldn't a bigger helmet make the players more prone to concussions?

More room for the dome to rattle around after they get their bell rung.

I honest to God don't care what they do. People are crying over this like it's a big deal. If an employer wants their employees to look more professional than who really cares? I have to shave for my job and I'm not bitching about it.

SimonRath
03-23-2008, 05:18 PM
these guys wouldnt be happy

http://yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/Top_20_NFL_Players_with_Dreads/38610

SimonRath
03-23-2008, 05:18 PM
I honest to God don't care what they do. People are crying over this like it's a big deal. If an employer wants their employees to look more professional than who really cares? I have to shave for my job and I'm not bitching about it.

WO CARES IF THEY HAVE LONG HAIR.

leroyisgod
03-23-2008, 05:20 PM
This is really a non issue in my opinion. If I had long hair, I'd want to tuck it in as much as possible so that nobody grabs it.

Damix
03-23-2008, 05:28 PM
This is really a non issue in my opinion. If I had long hair, I'd want to tuck it in as much as possible so that nobody grabs it.

Agreed, I also find it annoying when I can't read a name or a number on a jersey because hair is covering it.

They would never ask them to cut all their hair off, though they are perfectly allowed to. Just tuck it into the back of your shirt or helmet if you want to wear it long. Hell its probably safer that way as well.

You guys really need to stop crying over this.

Dam8610
03-23-2008, 05:34 PM
i hate goodell

Goodell really has nothing to do with it. He's not even on the competition committee. As for the rule, I know some people who have long hair that work jobs that require it be put away. All it takes is a tie-up.

SimonRath
03-23-2008, 06:05 PM
exactly. why are you so passionately defending it?

so player X has to tuck his hair under his jersey or into his helmet. holy #(*$&#$&* crap! the end of the world! ZOMG!!!!1

pathetic. there has to be something that's actually worth getting upset about for you to all go waste your time on.

im not passionately defending it.
im just saying its a stupid rule

FuzzyGopher
03-23-2008, 06:58 PM
The Yankees don't allow long hair or even facial hair. It's not really a big deal and like others have said they are not being forced to cut their hair.

ShutDwn
03-23-2008, 07:12 PM

The NFL benefits from certain players like Polamalu having different hair, it creates an image for that player and intrigue immediately. Lets not pretend that the NFL is that business like on the field for players, even for coaches who they let go unshaven or wear cut up hoodies.

TimD
03-23-2008, 07:15 PM
give me a break..

well maybe troy's popularity will go down so kerry rhodes can finally make a pro bowl.

mqtirishfan
03-23-2008, 07:38 PM
I'm tired of seeing everybody with dreadlocks now. It takes away from any originality it once had.

**** short hair, too many people have it. NFL players all need to find their own unique look. I propose every NFL player get a stylist so we don't have to deal with trends.

Addict
03-23-2008, 07:40 PM
bigger helmets would look kinda silly, but it's an understandable rule.

scottyboy
03-23-2008, 07:42 PM
honestly, who cares? and it makes me mad when i can barely read a nameplate because of long hair.

it's also safer too, Amani Toomer shaved his head to prevent concussions. With his dreds, his helmet barely fit and his head got knocked around a bit

M.O.T.H.
03-23-2008, 08:10 PM
I could care less about not seeing a name but, I'd agree that the hair is getting a little too long. It's to the point where it could get dangerous...nothing has happened yet but, the potential for something bad to happen is there.

FLORIDA PACKER
03-23-2008, 08:12 PM
This would be the stupidest rule In place if it goes through, some of those hair styles make a players personality, while some have been growing them out for YEARS because of their culture and/or Religion. the only reason Atari Bigby didn't go to his Hometown School of THE U was because of their rule that all freshman had to cut there hair, I cant imagine how pissed he'd be now if told he had to cut it after, close to a decade of growing it out. I think this would be an injustice to the players, Why take away something else they can do to express themselves? They can't celebrate, and can't were were certain socks or gloves without being fined, now they can't wear their hair the way they want it? Gimme a break, BS man.

BaLLiN
03-23-2008, 08:22 PM
well if its their religion, this isnt real fair to them

TimD
03-23-2008, 08:33 PM
the only reason Atari Bigby didn't go to his Hometown School of THE U was because of their rule that all freshman had to cut there hair, .

i just read his wikipedia page, and his name means Attack. That is perfect. One of the most aggressive safeties in the league is named attack haha

Damix
03-23-2008, 08:33 PM
This would be the stupidest rule In place if it goes through, some of those hair styles make a players personality, while some have been growing them out for YEARS because of their culture and/or Religion. the only reason Atari Bigby didn't go to his Hometown School of THE U was because of their rule that all freshman had to cut there hair, I cant imagine how pissed he'd be now if told he had to cut it after, close to a decade of growing it out. I think this would be an injustice to the players, Why take away something else they can do to express themselves? They can't celebrate, and can't were were certain socks or gloves without being fined, now they can't wear their hair the way they want it? Gimme a break, Bull Shi* man.

Again, no one says they have to cut it. Reading is tough isn't it?

The_Dude
03-23-2008, 08:36 PM
Pointless rule.

Why take away any sense of individualism?

This is really turning into the "no fun league" if they are seriously considering this.

Damix
03-23-2008, 08:40 PM
Pointless rule.

Why take away any sense of individualism?

This is really turning into the "no fun league" if they are seriously considering this.

How about we don't make players wear helmets too? Nothing more individual then the player's face.

It is a matter of safety.

Brent
03-23-2008, 08:48 PM
They get paid a ******** of money to play a game, if they have to cut their hair, boo-freaking-hoo. I don't see how this is going to take a way from a player's marketability. If they're good, you'll know who they are, you wont need to see their hair.

BaLLiN
03-23-2008, 08:51 PM
its not such a bad rule, i still miss some of the celebrations though...

Hokie_Pokie08
03-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Really? When you see Troy Polamalu, you think "thug"? Really?

http://www.prosportspictures.com/images/pittsburgh-steelers/05-superbowl-xl-troy-polamalu-celebration-sm.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac-JYp25Bx0

Nitschke-Hawk
03-23-2008, 09:39 PM
First off, many of my favorite players have dreads. Second, if it's covering their nameplate, go ahead and cut it a few inches. I'm all for it if it helps announcers and refs know who it is. I know who it is so it doesn't really matter to me. If it truly effects the ability to know who it is versus another guy then go for it. Some players will be mad. I won't really pick a side. If the NFL says they have to get it down to the edge of their helmet then I'll complain.

PackerLegend
03-23-2008, 10:55 PM

I could really care either way if they put this rule in place or not. I think its pretty lame but again I dont care. It says you either need to get a haircut or figure out how to stuff all your hair in your helmet... I dont have dreads so I dont know but I cant imagine some players being able to do that with alot of really long hair so whats the other option....... your forced to cut your hair or I guess you dont play. They dont say it but again thats what it basically boils down to.

fenikz
03-23-2008, 11:39 PM
as a protest Punter Scott Player has decided to start growing out his own dreadlocks

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3954/spyf1.jpg

PalmerToCJ
03-23-2008, 11:51 PM
Samoan players would be VERY PO'd I would assume. It's a part of their culture, no chance they'd cut it... Just have the hassle of hiding it.

Either way I don't see the point in it, if anything it makes the players stick out more. I always know where those guys are...

Empire
03-24-2008, 12:06 AM
How about we don't make players wear helmets too? Nothing more individual then the player's face.

It is a matter of safety.

It's a matter of safety? Really? Could you please link me to the cases where long hair has resulted in an injury. Thanks.

brat316
03-24-2008, 12:14 AM
Dumb rule but should cut their hair that only blocks the name on your back, you could always fix it up with pony tail, or something like that. I think the safety thing is if someone like T.P. is running and the only thing you can grab him by is his hair its fair, its part of the uni. He runs full speed you grab at his hair like a hard jerk at it, either
A) you end up with hand full of hair
B) You see his head jerk back and his legs go up in the air and him land on his back

Anyways kind of dumb rule kind of yeah maybe could be a problem.

The Legend
03-24-2008, 12:15 AM
Troy hair is a bit long thou, but it is some people heritage so they should bame it

kwilk103
03-24-2008, 01:17 AM
didnt the nfl rule a few years ago the hair is part of the jersey? wouldnt that be reversing that rule?

YAYareaRB
03-24-2008, 01:46 AM
Pig Tails?

Smokey Joe
03-24-2008, 01:55 AM

couldn't agree more...

bearsfan_51
03-24-2008, 02:12 AM
It's a matter of safety? Really? Could you please link me to the cases where long hair has resulted in an injury. Thanks.
You seem really passionate about this. You should write a nice long letter and mail it to nobody give's a **** land.

People are going to watch the game regardless. It changes nothing. Who cares?

Empire
03-24-2008, 02:36 AM
You seem really passionate about this. You should write a nice long letter and mail it to nobody give's a **** land.

People are going to watch the game regardless. It changes nothing. Who cares?

Wow...Is it that time of the month again for you? I call someone out about saying it might be done because of safety and you get PMS. Take a deep breath and calm down.

zoinks
03-24-2008, 05:44 AM
I used to have seriously long hair....almost to my waist. My job at the time prohibited long hair, but hats were allowed. So I'd put it in a ponytail and either tucked it inside a baseball cap or tuck it down the back of my shirt, and it was completely unnoticeable.

In terms of the daily B.S. players have to deal with day-to-day, something like this is waaaaay down on the scale.....right next to the rule about keeping the socks pulled up. Stupid, but trivial. If they have to tuck their hair in, then so be it.

This is such a non-issue.

Caddy
03-24-2008, 06:01 AM
I wouldn't really agree with this, but if it was passed, I don't think it would detract from the game enough to bother me.

scottyboy
03-24-2008, 06:43 AM

long hair under helmet=helmet not fitting properly.

When a helmet doesnt fit properly, concussions are had alot easier.

See Amani Toomer.

If you come back with "Well Troy P. and Mathis have long hair and they don't get concussions"- compare the impact of a WR getting hit and how often to a DB

21ST
03-24-2008, 07:01 AM

See Amani Toomer.

If you come back with "Well Troy P. and Mathis have long hair and they don't get concussions"- compare the impact of a WR getting hit and how often to a DB

This is false cause my helmet fits just fine and my hair is pretty long.

scottyboy
03-24-2008, 07:07 AM
This is false cause my helmet fits just fine and my hair is pretty long.

I'm glad to know you play in the NFL, and have extremly long hair that you could be tackled by or have dredlocks that prevent you're helmet from fitting properly.

AJ Hawk also has long hair, but I'm willing to bet his hair fits in his helmet a wee better than Amani Toomer's did.

21ST
03-24-2008, 07:33 AM
I'm glad to know you play in the NFL, and have extremly long hair that you could be tackled by or have dredlocks that prevent you're helmet from fitting properly.

AJ Hawk also has long hair, but I'm willing to bet his hair fits in his helmet a wee better than Amani Toomer's did.

Well my dreads come a little past my shoulders so that is pretty damn long and it doesnt effect the way my helmet fits at all. It is also pretty much understood that if you have long hair it is gonna get pulled once in a while but my hair has never been a problem.

Also if you have long hair playing with it down is a choice because you can either tuck it or atleast put it up some.

So basically the only thing you have proven to me is something i already knew, and that is Amani Toomer is soft.

zoinks
03-24-2008, 11:37 AM
FWIW, I can't imagine anybody with long hair would try tucking it up inside their helmet like a turban; they would almost certainly braid it and let the ponytail hang down their back, inside the shoulder pads.

bearsfan_51
03-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Wow...Is it that time of the month again for you? I call someone out about saying it might be done because of safety and you get PMS. Take a deep breath and calm down.
I'm calm, I just think it's silly that people care one way or the other. It's not going to change anything at all, unless you're a big fan of hair. In which case, America's Next Top Model is probably more up your alley.

bearsfan_51
03-24-2008, 11:39 AM
what the hell are you even arguing? that long hair might, occasionally and given nearly perfect circumstances, make one more prone to a concussion? that's utterly inane. it's not like a player is going to be given a helmet that's three sizes too big because he has some extra hair. and it's not like there isn't room on the inside of a perfectly fitting helmet to tuck said hair.

but hey, you're apparently the expert on when long hair might like, totally maybe be bad in a few cases. wouldn't want to suggest you apply logic or anything.

Scottyboy is always right njx, even when he's wrong.

scottyboy
03-24-2008, 11:59 AM
Scottyboy is always right njx, even when he's wrong.

see bf51 knows what he's talking about.

I'm just saying, long hair can make a helmet not fit properly. When a helmet doesn't fit properly, it's easier to get a concussion. I'm not saying it happens all the time, but still.

I dont care either way for this rule, if it happens, fine, if not, status quo is fine as well.

Addict
03-24-2008, 12:04 PM
they should just scalp every player in the NFL, fix this problem once and for all.

PalmerToCJ
03-24-2008, 12:25 PM
The only part that bothers me is the Samoan players... It's part of their culture, I think it would be wrong to make them cut it no matter how ridiculous it looks.

Cashmoney
03-24-2008, 12:49 PM
NO ONE IS GOING TO BE FORCED TO CUT THEIR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slightlyaraiderfan
03-24-2008, 01:00 PM
jesus ****ing christ, for the sanity of everyone on the board, either quote ONCE where cutting one's hair was required or stop bloody repeating it. you people are making everyone on this board dumber.
Nice sig bastard, you totally left out the part of the 200 million dollars...which makes it okay.

Shahin
03-24-2008, 01:31 PM
The big thing here is that the hair thing takes away from the individuality of some players (polamalu, bigby, mathis etc). Whoever said that it's a safety issue is a supreme douche. The players know that having long hair might give them a bigger chance of getting concussions, they're okay with that. They don't need a bunch of old white dude's (I'm guessing) saying what's safe and what isn't.

bearsfan_51
03-24-2008, 02:26 PM
Nice sig bastard, you totally left out the part of the 200 million dollars...which makes it okay.

I'm curious as to how 200 million dollars was the settled upon number. Nevermind, no I'm not.

MaxV
03-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Yes, because if their hair is blocking their name it WOULD BE HARD TO TELL WHO THEY ARE!!!!

:rolleyes:

TimD
03-24-2008, 03:58 PM
what the hell are you even arguing? that long hair might, occasionally and given nearly perfect circumstances, make one more prone to a concussion? that's utterly inane. it's not like a player is going to be given a helmet that's three sizes too big because he has some extra hair. and it's not like there isn't room on the inside of a perfectly fitting helmet to tuck said hair.

but hey, you're apparently the expert on when long hair might like, totally maybe be bad in a few cases. wouldn't want to suggest you apply logic or anything.

no he's just saying that in that certain situation long hair led to concussions..

skinzzfan25
03-24-2008, 04:55 PM
They're about to discuss this on PTI, for anybody who is watching.

Forenci
03-24-2008, 07:45 PM
...I can't believe some people care about this so much.

They get paid millions of dollars, big deal if they have to tuck in their hair - or get a hair cut. I'd have my hair permanently removed by laser if it meant making that much money every year.

Well, that's not true. No one can take my hair away! No one!

The_Dude
03-24-2008, 09:17 PM
What i can gather from the majority of this conversation is that this rule is utterly pointless..... and i don't fully buy the "long hair = more concussions" argument

Aren't there larger issues that the NFL/Competition Committee (and us, too?) should be worrying about?

Seriously.

Raider_fan_Canada
03-24-2008, 10:28 PM
I guess they dont want to ever see another "hair tackle" like it happened to Troy Polamalu, but thats a little too much IMO.

Its part of the culture and its the players choice. If he chooses to have long hair, he has to accept the possibility of having it pulled during the game.

Empire
03-25-2008, 07:01 AM

See Amani Toomer.

Again you're still speculating. Give me some cold hard evidence linking long hair and brain damage.

I'm calm, I just think it's silly that people care one way or the other. It's not going to change anything at all, unless you're a big fan of hair. In which case, America's Next Top Model is probably more up your alley.

Just because an issue is not relevant to you does not make it any less valid to discuss.

scottyboy
03-25-2008, 07:03 AM
Again you're still speculating. Give me some cold hard evidence linking long hair and brain damage.

Just because an issue is not relevant to you does not make it any less valid to discuss.

really? like I just speculated about Amani Toomer and his hair? When he shaved his head, he told my aunt it was because he was suffering several minor concussions... but that's ok, you don't have to believe me.

FLORIDA PACKER
03-25-2008, 11:44 PM

Um where did I suggest that I thought the rule was actually passed? I used the word IF quite a bit there, so To quote someone else, "Reading is tough isn't it"

Sportsfan486
03-26-2008, 12:10 AM
Um where did I suggest that I thought the rule was actually passed? I used the word IF quite a bit there, so To quote someone else, "Reading is tough isn't it"

Huh..? Uh.. he.. was saying.. even if the rule IS passed.. they.. don't have to cut their hair. They just can't let it obscure the name on their jersey. Unless you were speaking hypothetically about a rule that forces them to cut their hair.. which.. has never been mentioned as a possibility.. Hrm?

PalmerToCJ
03-26-2008, 12:20 AM
jesus ****ing christ, for the sanity of everyone on the board, either quote ONCE where cutting one's hair was required or stop bloody repeating it. you people are making everyone on this board dumber.

Where the title say's "Haircut time" seems to indicate it as a possibility. I'm too lazy to read anymore, as you were.

brat316
03-26-2008, 12:23 AM
well if it blocks ur name I am guessing you would have to cut your hair, unless you find a way to tuck it your shirt but then your not you anymore.

Empire
03-27-2008, 10:19 PM
really? like I just speculated about Amani Toomer and his hair? When he shaved his head, he told my aunt it was because he was suffering several minor concussions... but that's ok, you don't have to believe me.

Yeah, I'll go off information that Toomer told your aunt. Very credible....

ChezPower4
03-28-2008, 10:48 AM
This is a [B]GOD DAMN TRAVESTY![B] they can't tell them how long their has to be, this is america freedom of speech baby. Whats next is the NBA gonna make a rule that says your not allowed to have tattoos?

scottyboy
03-28-2008, 11:23 AM
Yeah, I'll go off information that Toomer told your aunt. Very credible....

fine, considering my aunt is his personal agent, among many other NFL players, but ok, don't believe me.

I only informed everyone of Strahan returning weeks before he announced it, but that's fine...

Paul
03-28-2008, 11:37 AM
This is a [B]GOD DAMN TRAVESTY![B] they can't tell them how long their has to be, this is america freedom of speech baby. Whats next is the NBA gonna make a rule that says your not allowed to have tattoos?

You need to find out what else is going on in the world, before you all a haircut a "Travesty".

Addict
03-28-2008, 11:42 AM
fine, considering my aunt is his personal agent, among many other NFL players, but ok, don't believe me.

I only informed everyone of Strahan returning weeks before he announced it, but that's fine...

wow... ownage.

Cashmoney
03-28-2008, 01:42 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you're about 14 and have never had a job before.

yodabear
03-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Whats next? All players in the NFL need to get rid of their pubic hair? Although, it is comfy I must say.

Cashmoney
03-28-2008, 02:38 PM
Whats next? All players in the NFL need to get rid of their pubic hair? Although, it is comfy I must say.

Trim, don't shave.

YAYareaRB
03-28-2008, 02:59 PM
Trim, don't shave.

QFT, After the shadow comes it's not too comfy.. Trimming it down is

Flyboy
03-28-2008, 03:00 PM
Trim, don't shave.

Wax that ish.

Turtlepower
03-28-2008, 03:01 PM
Wax that ish.

Ouch, so never.

Empire
03-29-2008, 01:31 AM

I have no way of confirming anything about your aunt. Congrats though that you guessed right about Strahan.

JagHombre22
03-29-2008, 01:34 AM
Trim, don't shave.

isn't that the truth...shaving sucks...don't do it unless you're starring in a porn movie...

A Perfect Score
03-29-2008, 01:38 AM
stu[idfest arfumaent ever. whiovaRE? honest, people do not are. sure, paklanamaile hasd grteat hair, but if [eo[le are watching the game, tis a hazard for peopl to haabe agonlghsonhs hari. Look at larry jonson. he got pulled downm ,.IThis a dumb argurmant

Cashmoney
03-29-2008, 02:21 AM
stu[idfest arfumaent ever. whiovaRE? honest, people do not are. sure, paklanamaile hasd grteat hair, but if [eo[le are watching the game, tis a hazard for peopl to haabe agonlghsonhs hari. Look at larry jonson. he got pulled downm ,.IThis a dumb argurmant

I'm gonna guess you're drunk posting again.

scottyboy
03-29-2008, 06:51 AM
I have no way of confirming anything about your aunt. Congrats though that you guessed right about Strahan.

Hah, fine, if you wish to be arrogant and not believe me, be my guest.

I could easily give you prove, but I'm not going out of my way to, how the kids say "pwn some n00b".

Addict
03-29-2008, 07:58 AM
I'm gonna guess you're drunk posting again.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you're about 14 and have never had a job before.

CMD, you're really taking risks tonight... Livin' on the edge, man

03-29-2008, 09:26 AM

That's not even funny .. pathetic ..

A Perfect Score
03-29-2008, 09:41 AM
meh, i was under the influence...typing is alot harder drunk then you might think...what i was trying to say is that this is a raelly dumb argument. I mean, who cares, its hair! ist not like its going to mess with the integrity of the game, or whatever. Odds are they wont even pass this rule, becausae of teh outcry frmo the player. IMO anyways, i think its a pointless argument

Damix
03-29-2008, 09:49 AM
meh, i was under the influence...typing is alot harder drunk then you might think...

No, no its not.

21ST
03-29-2008, 09:51 AM
meh, i was under the influence...typing is alot harder drunk then you might think...what i was trying to say is that this is a raelly dumb argument. I mean, who cares, its hair! ist not like its going to mess with the integrity of the game, or whatever. Odds are they wont even pass this rule, becausae of teh outcry frmo the player. IMO anyways, i think its a pointless argument

not really, i can type alot faster drunk

Brent
03-29-2008, 10:21 AM
under the influence...typing is alot harder drunk then you might think.
I have to disagree with you. If you are sober enough to read the screen, you should be able to type. Unless you are a poor typer to begin with.

A Perfect Score
03-29-2008, 10:22 AM
really? thats impressive, my hand eye coordination goes right out the window when i get wasted...but yeah, no more drunkk posting for me, i got an infraction for it, so im gunna have to find a way to lock myself out of the computer drunk...you know wat though, it always seems like such a good idea at the time...i guess that applies to alot of things though, especially drunk

Paul
03-29-2008, 10:37 AM
Good. It was annoying.

Thunder&Lightning
03-29-2008, 11:15 AM
not sure if someone already posted this but heres ESPN's zoom gallery on players with "wild hair"

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/flash/zoomGallery?section=gen&photoGalleryId=3315089

Staubach12
03-29-2008, 11:54 AM
Yea man, thug life!

http://zoecormier.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/haight-hippie.jpg

I love you.

Cashmoney
03-29-2008, 11:59 AM
CMD, you're really taking risks tonight... Livin' on the edge, man

What can I say? I reckon I'm a gambling man.

Addict
03-29-2008, 12:23 PM
What can I say? I reckon I'm a gambling man.

Here's a strange fact for you: when you try to find a funny picture to illustrate that remark, and you end up typing "I recon I'm a gambling man" in google, this is one the first pics you'll see:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1401301347.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I love you.

But not in a *** way, or I don't know... maybe?