PDA

View Full Version : Joe McKnight

volman88
02-25-2007, 11:21 PM
Is anything going to happen to him personally, or will this just add to the teams probation level, or whatever it is called.

elway777
02-25-2007, 11:36 PM
Still under investigation, but it's looking like the NCAA is going to drop it.

roidrunner
02-26-2007, 08:12 AM
nothing will happen to him, or USC. They a freaking USC.

volman88
02-26-2007, 08:04 PM
thats too bad, I am tired of them

WildDude
02-26-2007, 08:40 PM
on another note does anyone know whats gonna happen with usc and reggie bush?

DoWnThEfiElD
02-26-2007, 10:56 PM
that is probably the better question...

roidrunner
02-27-2007, 07:59 AM
excommunication...

V. Young
03-27-2007, 02:19 PM
I hope Joe mcKnight fights hard and gets the starting job. Did they red shirt him though?

DChess
03-27-2007, 03:44 PM
they have way to many backs, if i was mcknight i wouldve never gone there, sure he'll get most the carries, but not right away and he'll always have someone breathing down his neck, gunning for his postion

04-13-2007, 06:46 PM
What do you guys think about the Badgers chances of winning a national title. They look like they are going to be really good. Also I watched some games of Joe McKnight that were televised and he is the total package.

neko4
04-13-2007, 06:49 PM
they have way to many backs, if i was mcknight i wouldve never gone there, sure he'll get most the carries, but not right away and he'll always have someone breathing down his neck, gunning for his postion

I really wish big names would go to small schools. I know it will break traditions, but its so easy to go to USC or Miami and dominate(once you get pass the competiton) but if you go to FAU or Central Michigan and prove yourself with no O-Line and carry that team on your shoulders then I think the scouts would like you much better.

504 to ATL
04-14-2007, 03:39 AM
This is what is currently happening with the Bush question's. It basically confirms that he and his family were guilty but the silence clause will keep USC out of trouble, rotten bastards.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=AoBJ9mNKi2yQyL1te01p0WE5nYcB?slug=ys-bush041307&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
04-14-2007, 10:41 AM
I really wish big names would go to small schools. I know it will break traditions, but its so easy to go to USC or Miami and dominate(once you get pass the competiton) but if you go to FAU or Central Michigan and prove yourself with no O-Line and carry that team on your shoulders then I think the scouts would like you much better.

But then if you suck and get screwed because of it, then you'll be a nobody. It just might happen to Dwight Jones.

moc182
04-14-2007, 11:20 AM
But then if you suck and get screwed because of it, then you'll be a nobody. It just might happen to Dwight Jones.

UNC is going to be one of the best teams in the country in a few years. The state is loaded this year and I'm sure Davis will pluck a few studs. As for McKnight, I'm not a big fan. I think they tried to shoehorn him in to this classes Percy Harvin, Derrick Williams, Reggie Bush type do-everything guy when he's actually a notch or two below all those guys.

neko4
04-14-2007, 01:41 PM

UNC aint that small
Im talkn Sun Belt and Mac Schools

gstock05
04-14-2007, 02:26 PM
UNC is going to be one of the best teams in the country in a few years. The state is loaded this year and I'm sure Davis will pluck a few studs. As for McKnight, I'm not a big fan. I think they tried to shoehorn him in to this classes Percy Harvin, Derrick Williams, Reggie Bush type do-everything guy when he's actually a notch or two below all those guys.

I wouldn't doubt UNC will turn into an ACC contender with Davis and the talent in the state. However, I wouldn't count UNC having any lasting power as a NCAA dominating team for football.

As for McKnight, he reminds me of a slightly faster Peter Warrick. Although I don't think he'll be quite the homerun hitter that a guy like Harvin, Ginn, or Bush were.

songofthesword
05-11-2007, 08:05 PM
i gotta say, if I was an athlete and i had the chance to go to USC, I don't care what the depth chart liooks like, I don't care what their recruiting class looks like.. I'm gone.

Why?

BECAUSE IT'S SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!!!

I am from arkansas and I live in SoCal Now.... if you told me I could live in southern Cal, play on the best team in the country,a nd be coached by the best... where do I sign up?

Plus there is more to life than football. i have other interests that tie me to southern cal besides football.

songofthesword
05-11-2007, 08:07 PM
i actually saw the house peter warrick grew up in in I want to say Palmetto, FL.. it's a buch of cities claimed together in one little area, but I'm pretty sure it wa palmetto

CC
05-13-2007, 09:26 AM
i gotta say, if I was an athlete and i had the chance to go to USC, I don't care what the depth chart liooks like, I don't care what their recruiting class looks like.. I'm gone.

Why?

BECAUSE IT'S SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!!!

I am from arkansas and I live in SoCal Now.... if you told me I could live in southern Cal, play on the best team in the country,a nd be coached by the best... where do I sign up?

Plus there is more to life than football. i have other interests that tie me to southern cal besides football.

You aren't looking at the NFL as a future career though, so your opinion is essentially useless in the discussion.