PDA

View Full Version : Williams Went Off On Jacksonville Cops

SaintsFanForLife
04-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Per PFT.

According to the Florida Times-Union, court records indicate that Jaguars cornerback Brian Williams subjected an arresting officer similar comments when he was arrested for drunk driving.

In addition to reportedly calling the officer a “honky,” Williams was reportedly “profanely threatening sex acts with the officer’s wife and daughter.”

Williams also reportedly offered to allow the officer to have sex with Williams’ date, if the officer released him. (After the officer presumably declined, it’s unknown whether Williams asked the officer to let Williams beat him in tennis.)

And when the officer asked Williams if he wanted his date to take Williams’ Bentley from the scene, Williams said, “I ain’t letting that ho take my car.”

SaintsFanForLife
04-02-2008, 02:35 PM
“I ain’t letting that ho take my car.” LMAO at that among other things on this report.

yourfavestoner
04-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Per PFT.

According to the Florida Times-Union, court records indicate that Jaguars cornerback Brian Williams subjected an arresting officer similar comments when he was arrested for drunk driving.

In addition to reportedly calling the officer a “honky,” Williams was reportedly “profanely threatening sex acts with the officer’s wife and daughter.”

Williams also reportedly offered to allow the officer to have sex with Williams’ date, if the officer released him. (After the officer presumably declined, it’s unknown whether Williams asked the officer to let Williams beat him in tennis.)

And when the officer asked Williams if he wanted his date to take Williams’ Bentley from the scene, Williams said, “I ain’t letting that ho take my car.”

I ******* love Brian Williams.

Also, this incident happened a year and a half ago.

SaintsFanForLife
04-02-2008, 02:54 PM
I ******* love Brian Williams.

Also, this incident happened a year and a half ago.

I know it was in 06. But Its slow and I loved the Officers report. This is the link for the whole thing. LMAO

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/040208/met_264114945.shtml

Geo
04-02-2008, 03:02 PM
I ain’t letting that ho take my car.

Wisdom that every father should pass onto every son.

CC.SD
04-02-2008, 03:34 PM
I ain’t letting that ho take my car.

Wisdom that every father should pass onto every son.

When I was a young lad, me father took me upon his knee and said, son, don't let that ho take your car.

JagHombre22
04-02-2008, 03:43 PM
also...there is no record of him saying any of this...it's in the report but there is no actual recorded tape....

so I don't understand why this article had to be written...

thebow305
04-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Haha... this is hilarious. Him and Pac should get together and make it rain, for real. :)

TacticaLion
04-02-2008, 05:14 PM
also...there is no record of him saying any of this...it's in the report but there is no actual recorded tape....

so I don't understand why this article had to be written...I really don't think a police officer would make all of this up... especially the "hoe take my car" part. It's too good to be fake.

But, no, really, I don't think this was fabricated at all.

Addict
04-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Haha... this is hilarious. Him and Pac should get together and make it rain, for real. :)

dammit homie, you know that's how they roll! fo'rizzle.

AllDayFootball724
04-02-2008, 05:19 PM

Golden Showers......ahah I just thought of Boondocks
I love me some golden shower.
Maybe if your good santa will give you one
Ohhh my man santa giving me a golden shower.

bam bam
04-02-2008, 06:33 PM

so I don't understand why this article had to be written...

you are very naive

and you like periods

The Unseen
04-02-2008, 07:27 PM
Khalif Barnes also did something like this when he got arrested for DUI.

The Jags know how to get drunk...REAL drunk.

It's ironic, though, because a couple years ago Jaguars were getting arrested almost as much as the Bengals were, but the media only talked about the Bengals' woes. One of the benefits of NOT being a high-profile team.

BigJohn98
04-02-2008, 07:31 PM
That's how sh** goes down in DUUUUUUUUUVAL

Brodeur
04-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Williams was reportedly “profanely threatening sex acts with the officer’s wife and daughter.”

He probably still didn't do it as cool as Darko did.

JagHombre22
04-02-2008, 07:58 PM
you are very naive

and you like periods

you don't know so I won't hold it against you...

I am a police officer here in Gainesville, FL. and I know from personal experience that JSO deputy's don't do alot of PR work and a good 75% have had dealings with IA in which they have been involved in a matter where "racial slurs" were used...

I am the Alachua County Court's officer liaison to Duval County...(65 miles apart)...so I deal in a heavy basis with JSO Deputy's...and they aren't a friendly bunch nor to they take a lot of ****...but Jacksonville is a scary place in parts and I can see why they're like that...

but in my experience...in my own squad car...the voice recorder and video recorder are activated when my lights are activated...I don't know what the deal is with Jacksonville police but I would imagine it's the same....plus, I'm not calling the officer a liar I'm just questioning why the article had to be written if there is no hard evidence that Williams said any of that...he was punished and his court date is coming up...plus this was back in 2006, why surface it now based on hearsay?

bam bam
04-02-2008, 09:27 PM
my bad

but you still like periods

LonghornsLegend
04-02-2008, 09:50 PM
“I ain’t letting that ho take my car.” LMAO at that among other things on this report.

Classic :D I agree some of the statements are too good to be fabricated, and it was a Bentley so that sounds like something that would come to my mind too.

JT Jag
04-02-2008, 10:58 PM
First off, this happened two years ago and Brian Williams was punished. The case is closed.

Second off, Brian Williams is awesome.

JagHombre22
04-02-2008, 11:15 PM
First off, this happened two years ago and Brian Williams was punished. The case is closed.

Second off, Brian Williams is awesome.

QFT....

stupid Times Union writers

asmitty45
04-02-2008, 11:24 PM

Oh man i wish I could have been a fly on the wall for this one.

terribletowel39
04-03-2008, 10:41 AM
The funniest part to me was him asking the police officer if he would let him beat him in tennis. Thats just odd and random.

The Unseen
04-03-2008, 11:21 AM
The funniest part to me was him asking the police officer if he would let him beat him in tennis. Thats just odd and random.

hahahahahahah Seinfeld reference FTW!!!

ChezPower4
04-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Per PFT.

“I ain’t letting that ho take my car.”

I wouldn't let a girl drive my 300,000 dollar car! F*** that!