PDA

View Full Version : Chris Henry released by Bengals

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
04-03-2008, 10:47 AM
No link, but I saw this on ESPN just now as breaking news on the bottom line.

SaintsFanForLife
04-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Its about time... He would prob. be suspended for at least a year anyway.

LonghornsLegend
04-03-2008, 10:50 AM
Its about time... He would prob. be suspended for at least a year anyway.

No, he probably WILL still be suspended, regardless of if he has a team or not...I dont think that changes anything, now when Chad gets traded Cincy needs to take a WR early or Carson is going to have a worst year then last year.

M.O.T.H.
04-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Stay away Dallas, stay away.

princefielder28
04-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Hurry up Al Davis, jump on him!

lod01
04-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Goodbye TURD, have fun in prison. 3 years max before he sets up shop in there permanently.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080403/SPT02/804030401

Look at the picture of this idiot.

T-RICH49
04-03-2008, 10:55 AM
I think he'll be lucky to ever play again

AtariBigby
04-03-2008, 10:56 AM
JERRY JONES has already flown Henry into Valley Ranch on his private jet and discussed contract terms with Henry's agent.

Tank Johnson, Chris Henry and Pac Man Jones.... who next? Vick?

Go_Eagles77
04-03-2008, 10:57 AM
JERRY JONES has already flown Henry into Valley Ranch on his private jet and discussed contract terms with Henry's agent.

Tank Johnson, Chris Henry and Pac Man Jones.... who next? Vick?

Is that true? lol

terribletowel39
04-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Why do you capitalize random words??

The Dynasty
04-03-2008, 10:58 AM
I think he'll be lucky to ever play again

Agrred. He just can not stay out of trouble it seems. I dont know why any one would want him on the team. Two teams i think who could sign him and Might be able to Handle them are the Dolphins and Raiders. Thats about it.

AtariBigby
04-03-2008, 11:08 AM

To see if anyone notices, and WHO if so.....

Therefore, you are The Capitalization Police Chief!

RaiderFan
04-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Hurry up Al Davis, jump on him!

LOL true
Everytime something like this happens i think..........Future Raider

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 11:14 AM
What a waste of talent.

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 11:15 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3327235

ESPN link.

Crickett
04-03-2008, 11:17 AM

Whats wrong WITH CAPITALIZING random WORDS?

Addict
04-03-2008, 11:18 AM

He always does.

As for Henry, good riddance, what a moron.

bearsfan_51
04-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Goodbye TURD, have fun in prison. 3 years max before he sets up shop in there permanently.

Umm..there's no picture in that article.

princefielder28
04-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Antonio Chatman is the 3rd WR now for the Bengals....HAHA!!!!!

terribletowel39
04-03-2008, 11:21 AM
He always does.

As for Henry, good riddance, what a moron.
Yea, I know. But my curiosity finally got the best of me. I had to know why. And I was hoping for a better reason. Oh well.

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 11:22 AM
The Benglas kind of have to give Chad what he wants now, eh?

bearsfan_51
04-03-2008, 11:25 AM
The Benglas kind of have to give Chad what he wants now, eh?
Not really, the fact that Henry is a punk is the reason why they were keeping him in the first place, so it's not like this is a big shock.

It really comes down to how much the Bengals think they can win this year. If they are willing to take their lumps I think they stick to their guns.

Besides, what does 85 really want anyway? I mean, listen to his interview on ESPN yesterday. Weird dude. I think he just likes attention.

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 11:27 AM
I think he just wants to win. For the Bengals to win, they need more defensive help. I think their offense will do better when they can just score points and let the defense win it. I think the team needs to go get another WR, but that can be done.

bigbluedefense
04-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Not really, the fact that Henry is a punk is the reason why they were keeping him in the first place, so it's not like this is a big shock.

It really comes down to how much the Bengals think they can win this year. If they are willing to take their lumps I think they stick to their guns.

Besides, what does 85 really want anyway? I mean, listen to his interview on ESPN yesterday. Weird dude. I think he just likes attention.

yeah Chad has no idea what he wants. he's just acting like a baby bc he feels hurt that the media is blaming him for their problems.

I think if you were to ask him what would change his mind though, it would be firing Marvin Lewis, which i felt shouldve been done this year. Lewis probably has this year to save his ass, or he's gonezo.

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 11:28 AM
I was a bit surprised that Lewis kept his job. Sure, he had all kinds of injuries, but that team isn't united and isn't getting better...

SaintsFanForLife
04-03-2008, 11:28 AM
Here is the mug shot.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/henrymugshot.JPG

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 11:29 AM
The sad part about all of this is that Henry probably earned more money in the NFL than I will in the next 15 years...

Addict
04-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Here is the mug shot.

lol he looks like the people who watch the Daily Show according to Bill O'Reilly: a stoned slacker.

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Good thing Bill O'Reilly knows all...

bigbluedefense
04-03-2008, 11:34 AM
I was a bit surprised that Lewis kept his job. Sure, he had all kinds of injuries, but that team isn't united and isn't getting better...

my biggest issue has been the complete mismanagement of his defense. he has no direction with his defense, and even though theyve invested early in the draft to bolster it, its still crap because there is no set scheme in place to develop talent in.

ive been saying forever that they need to implement a Tampa 2 to complement that offense, but he keeps mixing and matching parts and has put together a disappointing defense with no identity.

RockJock07
04-03-2008, 11:34 AM

Chad Johnson is a freaking loon, I had no idea what the hell he was talking about yesterday when he was interview on ESPN. It was just 2-3 mins of rambling with no clear point.

Good for the bengals though, they had to do this. This team was a joke on the field for a really long time, then once they finnally started to turn the corner, they become a joke off the field. As for chad, let him root, who the hell cares anymore.

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 11:36 AM
my biggest issue has been the complete mismanagement of his defense. he has no direction with his defense, and even though theyve invested early in the draft to bolster it, its still crap because there is no set scheme in place to develop talent in.

ive been saying forever that they need to implement a Tampa 2 to complement that offense, but he keeps mixing and matching parts and has put together a disappointing defense with no identity.

Don't forget that there's also no leadership. The last real defensive leader the Bengals had was Odell Thurman in his rookie year. He led them as a ball-hawk, high effort guy, and the defense wasn't great, but they played hard and generated turnovers. Since he's been suspended and released, the team hasn't rallied behind the coaches or a player.

TitleTown088
04-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Here is the mug shot.

Chris Henry looks like the offspring Sam Cassell and a crackhead alien.

bigbluedefense
04-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Don't forget that there's also no leadership. The last real defensive leader the Bengals had was Odell Thurman in his rookie year. He led them as a ball-hawk, high effort guy, and the defense wasn't great, but they played hard and generated turnovers. Since he's been suspended and released, the team hasn't rallied behind the coaches or a player.

and thats the issue with having a lockerroom full of bad character guys. in the face of adversity, bad character lockerrooms tend to quit and point fingers. i didn't realize how important leadership and character was until this year when i saw the transformation with the Giants. it won't show up on the stat sheet, but its sooo important to having a good team it can't be ignored.

and that also lies on Lewis, who brought all those guys in and created that mess on his own. he has to be held accountable for whats happened to that team. granted he's made them mean something again, but its time to move on. he's really made some poor decisions the past 3 years.

Addict
04-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Good thing Bill O'Reilly knows all...

He thinks so anyways :D

LonghornsLegend
04-03-2008, 11:44 AM
The Cowboys, nor is anyone else going to be contacting this guy, he's going to miss at least a season and probably have to beg to get back in the way Odell Thurman did.

And he looks super high in that mug shot, I think its funny how he's always been claiming mistaken identity when something goes wrong lol...He's a headcase, he doesnt even get in trouble for big issues, he gets arrested for fighting valet attendants who have no beef with him what so ever.

PalmerToCJ
04-03-2008, 11:49 AM
First, I'm assuming the evidence against Henry was blatantly obvious and they're not jumping the gun. With that said, it's time to cut loose with the trash. In general they've done a good job of it.

Last year it was nice to see high character guys only being drafted and emphasis on team but this year is the biggest change I've seen so far. Marvin is completely tired of it and cutting the dead weight.

At the time we took on all these guys, I must say I agreed with it. Odell and Henry I don't believe had anything big to their name when drafted. Henry was upset with his coaches and Odell had the rumored bar fight or whatever. Now, obviously they had red flags to their name but nothing to say what's gone on up to this point was going to happen.

Team chemistry can't be undervalued. If Odell and Ahmad Brooks come back and can produce, we're better off anyway. Next year more emphasis is going to be placed on running the ball and defensively.

AkiliSmith
04-03-2008, 11:53 AM

You do know you can't go to prison for misdemeanor right? In Ohio assault is a 1st degree misd with a max of 180 in jail, not prison

DeathbyStat
04-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Go ahead trade Chad and don't resign Hous and your offense is suddenly as bad as your D.

Its a beautyfull thing

Vikes99ej
04-03-2008, 11:58 AM
I know there are still teams dumb enough to look at him...

PalmerToCJ
04-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Go ahead trade Chad and don't resign Hous and your offense is suddenly as bad as your D.

Its a beautyfull thing

Housh is getting re-signed. If we ever get health out of our RB's we'll be fine. Our OL is still going to be good.

ChezPower4
04-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Here is the mug shot.

Dallas fans take a look at your new reciever. First Tank Johnson, Pacman and now it wont be long before Jerry Jones comes knocking on his door. Mabye Jerry Jones gets a tax break for employing convicts(or at least you do in Idaho don't know how that works in Dallas)

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 12:06 PM
I don't think Dallas will look at Henry, but I didn't think they'd want Pacman either. At this point, Henry is likely looking at a full year's suspension or more.

Thunder&Lightning
04-03-2008, 12:20 PM
I have faith for Pacman to turn things around, but Henry is done in my eyes

Santonio10
04-03-2008, 12:23 PM
When he was coming out of WVU i really wanted this guy because he had a lot of talent. Thank God we didn't get him...

What a waste of talent

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 12:25 PM

How do you have faith in Pacman? He's done just as much crazy, stupid stuff as Chris Henry.

Santonio10
04-03-2008, 12:30 PM
How do you have faith in Pacman? He's done just as much crazy, stupid stuff as Chris Henry.

I dont see how anyone can have faith in these guys. They say all of the time how they put themselves in a bad situation and it shouldn't have happened but then 3 days later they are in trouble again. They obviously don't mean what they say and are just saying it so everyone will get off of their asses. I wouldn't trust either of theses guys.

Santonio10
04-03-2008, 12:32 PM
These guys have a chance to do something that everyones dreams about and they just throw it away for stupid selfish reasons. But i guess thats just how some people are.

LonghornsLegend
04-03-2008, 12:48 PM
Dallas fans take a look at your new reciever. First Tank Johnson, Pacman and now it wont be long before Jerry Jones comes knocking on his door. Mabye Jerry Jones gets a tax break for employing convicts(or at least you do in Idaho don't know how that works in Dallas)

Riiiight, now lets act like all we do is sign screw ups, I mean its not like we drafted Ware, Newman, Barber or anyone else:rolleyes:

Once again in case you havent been reading, he wont even be playing anytime soon, so no he isnt going to Dallas, but nice try at being funny...And what have you heard from Tank Johnson since he signed?

bearsfan_51
04-03-2008, 12:54 PM
Not to mention that his specialty is defense, where they have sucked the whole time he was there.

You have to keep in mind Cincy's past however, 7-9 is pretty good relatively speaking.

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Just because the past was mediocre, it doesn't excuse present poor play and lack of results. Lewis hasn't made this team better in his tenure, and he's had more than a fair shot. The defense is just as bad as when he arrived, and his team doesn't play well together.

bearsfan_51
04-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Just because the past was mediocre, it doesn't excuse present poor play and lack of results. Lewis hasn't made this team better in his tenure, and he's had more than a fair shot. The defense is just as bad as when he arrived, and his team doesn't play well together.
Well no ****, but that's why he has a longer leash. That's the way it goes. You have two losing seasons in Dallas you're fired, you have two losing seasons in Cincy and you're not.

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 01:00 PM
His record isn't much better than .500, and the team isn't ready to challenge for the division or the playoffs. Why keep Lewis on when more average records can be expected?

PalmerToCJ
04-03-2008, 01:05 PM

He hasn't made the team better? He's not perfect, obviously but come on... We were 2-14 since he took over and last year was our first losing season under him.

This year (excluding the 2003 season) has been the one where he made the biggest changes. If they don't get it done this year, I'll be calling for him to be fired (which won't happen). Mike Brown has some long leashes on coaches, we've had much worse here for longer than they should be. I'd say Marvin, if he wants to be, is here the next 2 years at least.

How is this team not ready to challenge for the division/playoffs? I mean, I'm not saying we're getting in by any means but they're easily capable of it. The Steelers schedule won't be an easy one and since Marvin has been here we've owned the Ravens and Browns.

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 01:20 PM
He hasn't made the team better? He's not perfect, obviously but come on... We were 2-14 since he took over and last year was our first losing season under him.

This year (excluding the 2003 season) has been the one where he made the biggest changes. If they don't get it done this year, I'll be calling for him to be fired (which won't happen). Mike Brown has some long leashes on coaches, we've had much worse here for longer than they should be. I'd say Marvin, if he wants to be, is here the next 2 years at least.

How is this team not ready to challenge for the division/playoffs? I mean, I'm not saying we're getting in by any means but they're easily capable of it. The Steelers schedule won't be an easy one and since Marvin has been here we've owned the Ravens and Browns.

I think the offense has come a long way, but even that stalled last season at times. The defense was very good in 2005, but after that, it has fallen off significantly. I can't think of a major playmaker on the Bengals defense. I don't think they have a cohesive unit. I don't think they can be counted on to stop anyone. I don't think they generate enough pressure to account for their secondary.

At the end of the day, the Bengals' D is a mess. If you can't stop anyone, you likely can't keep up with enough good teams to win in this league. I don't necessarily see that changing.

As for your claim about losing seasons, 8-8 isn't a winning season either...

no love
04-03-2008, 01:27 PM
yeah Chad has no idea what he wants. he's just acting like a baby bc he feels hurt that the media is blaming him for their problems.

I think if you were to ask him what would change his mind though, it would be firing Marvin Lewis, which i felt shouldve been done this year. Lewis probably has this year to save his ass, or he's gonezo.

I think Chad wants the front office to show a commitment to winning and signing quality players to get them further. The biggest offseason signing was Utecht.

They lost Landon Johnson, Madieu Williams and Justin Smith and picked up a bunch of special teamers to replace them. Granted these guys are not exactly game breakers, but these guys all started last year and are ok players.

When you consider the perennial playoff team that the steelers are, the improvements that the browns made this offseason, and the high draft pick and coaching changes that the Ravens made, it seems everyone is making big changes to improve their team except for the Bengals. I can see where Chad thinks that something needs to change and the Bengals aren't really doing much.

BaLLiN
04-03-2008, 01:29 PM
good for cincy, he's one less headache

PalmerToCJ
04-03-2008, 01:30 PM
I know it sounds terrible but around here if you aren't having a losing season you aren't going to get a lot of complaints. I'm not ready to give up on Marvin but it's really time to prove something.

I agree about lack of defensive playmakers. Tory James was, then he got old. Odell was, then he got drunk. Ahmad Brooks was supposed to be, then he got hurt. I know it's a lame excuse but luck has plagued this defense a great deal, it should still be playing together. The run D has come around. We've just got no pass rush so the secondary gets screwed over.

Void of injuries and Odell/Henry (who I honestly think at the time were good risks), Marvin has done a pretty solid job of drafting. Really Keiwan Ratliff (2nd round) is the only player that's kind of flamed out as an early pick.

Chinedum Ndukwe in the 7th last year was an amazing pick, Domata Peko as a 4th rounder turned out great. I'd like a chance to see what this defense can do with whoever we draft and Ahmad/Odell out there.

Marvin has quickly turned into a no nonsense kind of guy and is placing his priorities in different places. Last year, I wanted Breshnahan canned but Marvin kept blaming the players. This year, he fires him and places full emphasis on the Dline and generating a pass rush.

I guess I'm saying it's reasonable to criticize Marvin but he's not sitting idle (at this point) and is trying to change things around here. Given what it's turned into, I don't think he could handle the Chad situation any better than he has.

DJC
04-03-2008, 01:31 PM
We all know whose going to sign him. The same team that embraced Keyshawn, David Boston, and Antonio Bryant.

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 01:32 PM
It's too late to make a coaching change now. It had to be done quickly after the season or not at all. Marvin has the pieces to play a decent Tampa-2 D (like BBD suggested). If he sticks with a standard scheme and lets his players play, he has a chance. That offense is still potent.

PalmerToCJ
04-03-2008, 01:35 PM
I think Chad wants the front office to show a commitment to winning and signing quality players to get them further. The biggest offseason signing was Utecht.

They lost Landon Johnson, Madieu Williams and Justin Smith and picked up a bunch of special teamers to replace them. Granted these guys are not exactly game breakers, but these guys all started last year and are ok players.

When you consider the perennial playoff team that the steelers are, the improvements that the browns made this offseason, and the high draft pick and coaching changes that the Ravens made, it seems everyone is making big changes to improve their team except for the Bengals. I can see where Chad thinks that something needs to change and the Bengals aren't really doing much.

LOL... You really think Chad is in this for winning? It's all about money, so many people have stated it. He's said he wants a new deal but not from the Bengals. He's got thin skin and he wants to run to get paid elsewhere. Landon Johnson and Justin Smith are amazingly average players. Madieu Williams never lived up to his potential after he got injured, Chinedum Ndukwe (a 7th round rookie) outplayed him last year. We brought in a pass rusher (Odom) to replace Smith, we need pass rush more than anything... The run D hasn't been bad of late. Landon is a good backup, you don't want to have to rely on him starting. We've signed a new D coordinator and have a top 10 pick, we get Odell Thurman and Ahmad Brooks back. That's a pretty one sided analysis you made.

We've owned the Browns/Ravens the past few years, the Steelers have our number.

ChezPower4
04-03-2008, 01:44 PM

At least Henry doesn't shoot at people... Henry just gets drunk, fights people and then drives home while intoxicated

themaninblack
04-03-2008, 01:55 PM
This should be Marvin's final chance IMO. he's been screwed with some bad luck but if the defense doesn't prove itself i say cya later. we have a nice young group of guys and with a good draft they could be a top 15 D. Mike Brown won't let Marvin go until his contract is up though.

Shahin
04-03-2008, 01:57 PM

What the ****? You have faith in pacman because he's your favorite player.

And whoever is saying run a tampa 2...I agree.

Brent
04-03-2008, 01:59 PM
I'm convinced that someone will take a chance on Henry.

bsaza2358
04-03-2008, 02:50 PM
I agree with Brent. That doesn't mean he deserves a dang thing.

bigbluedefense
04-03-2008, 02:54 PM
the sad thing is, after his suspension, he'll walk right back into the NFL. teams always take a chance on talent. if pacman has a chance of getting back in even with all his drama, Henry will get his chance too.

SaintsFanForLife
04-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Looks like he was getting into trouble last week too and got some his boys in trouble.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/15778442/detail.html

"Meanwhile, News 5 has learned of an incident at BANG Nightclub last week.

The club released a statement on Thursday that said, "On March 30 around 1 a.m., there were incidents involving members of the Cincinnati Bengals Football team at BANG Nightclub. Chris Henry, Chris Perry and Domata Peko were escorted out by police at the close of the club. Charges have not been filed, pending the settlement of punitive damages."

holt_bruce81
04-04-2008, 01:37 AM
This guy is a thug.

He needs to be banned from the NFL.

Bengalsrocket
04-04-2008, 02:53 AM
Looks like he was getting into trouble last week too and got some his boys in trouble.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/15778442/detail.html

"Meanwhile, News 5 has learned of an incident at BANG Nightclub last week.

The club released a statement on Thursday that said, "On March 30 around 1 a.m., there were incidents involving members of the Cincinnati Bengals Football team at BANG Nightclub. Chris Henry, Chris Perry and Domata Peko were escorted out by police at the close of the club. Charges have not been filed, pending the settlement of punitive damages."

This has been posted several times =X

Dam8610
04-04-2008, 03:14 AM

What? Lewis hasn't made the team better? Funny, I haven't heard or seen a "Bungles" reference in quite some time, and they actually, you know, have hope of winning more than 5 games in any given season. I'd like to see how his defense does if and/or when they get Pollack and Thurman back.

PalmerToCJ
04-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Henry is more of an idiot than a thug, I mean, when he's at a mall or out getting food he's always golden to the fans. He just, well, does incredibly stupid things.

bsaza2358
04-04-2008, 01:08 PM
What? Lewis hasn't made the team better? Funny, I haven't heard or seen a "Bungles" reference in quite some time, and they actually, you know, have hope of winning more than 5 games in any given season. I'd like to see how his defense does if and/or when they get Pollack and Thurman back.

Okay, so instead of pure crap and a laughingstock, the standard is now mediocrity and league-average. I guess that's better, but I don't see the team in a position to win the division next year. Just doesn't seem like the team is ready to rally behind him. Could be best for everyone if Marvin had been replaced.

Raiderz4Life
04-04-2008, 10:23 PM
We all know whose going to sign him. The same team that embraced Keyshawn, David Boston, and Antonio Bryant.

WHAT???? i dont remember the raiders signing any of em

Flyboy
05-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Chris Henry interested in the Cowboys & Saints.

Frustrated. Disappointed. Eager.
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/nfl/profiles/players/mugs/65x90/8497.jpg Henry

That is the range of emotions former Cincinnati Bengals (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=cin) receiver Chris Henry (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=7259) says he's feeling right now as he awaits trial for misdemeanor charges of assault and word from the NFL whether he will play again in 2008.
In his first public comments since being released by the Bengals, Henry said he is excited about Tuesday's court ruling that he will be allowed to visit other NFL teams. As of Wednesday afternoon, no official visits were scheduled. But Henry mentioned a pair of teams at the top of his wish list. "There are two teams that I would always love to play for: That's New Orleans and Dallas," Henry said. "New Orleans is home for me. That's always been a big dream of mine. Hopefully I can get in there and sit down with the coaches and maybe have an opportunity to get down there. And Dallas is another team that I've always looked up to as a kid and wanted to play for them." It is unknown at this point if either the Saints or the Cowboys want to meet with Henry, who says he is keeping his options open and "willing to visit whoever is interested." He will be required to show the Hamilton County (Ohio) Court a letter from the team for which he is trying out before being permitted to travel. Henry contends he is in decent football shape. He spent approximately four weeks in Cincinnati's offseason workout program before being released. But house arrest admittedly has hurt him recently in that regard. For legal reasons, Henry is not allowed to discuss his upcoming trial but expressed remorse for it leading to his release in Cincinnati. "It kind of hurt being cut, because I had planned on being in Cincinnati for a while, a long time really," Henry said. "I was kind of disappointed for just putting myself in that situation. But things happen and I just got to move on now. Hopefully I can get picked up by somebody else and just prove myself to the next team." Henry believes he can be a productive player for someone next season. The 6-foot-4 receiver has shown good ability as a third target in Cincinnati. During last year's eight-game suspension, the Bengals were 2-6 without Henry and 5-3 with him in the lineup. In three seasons, he recorded 88 career receptions for 1,370 yards and 17 touchdowns. Of course, much of Henry's future will depend on the way the judicial system plays out and how it looks in the eyes of NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. Being allowed to visit other teams is a good first step. As far as his next step? "Just taking care of this situation I got on my hands right now, and just moving forward and trying to get back on that field," Henry said. "Because that's what I love to do is play ball, and that's what I'm trying to do."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3385733

Yeah, Sean Payton's gonna go for Chris Henry. Yep.

Geo
05-07-2008, 04:36 PM
A lot of players are interested in playing for the Cowboys and Saints, lol.

Henry's best chance is probably Seattle, way out west, but he's had enough chances already.

Flyboy
05-07-2008, 04:40 PM
A lot of players are interested in playing for the Cowboys and Saints, lol.

Don't be spreading your lies around, buddy. ;)

Geo
05-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Jeremy Shockey would rather play for the Saints than Giants, it's true.

Flyboy
05-07-2008, 05:03 PM
That's because Sean Payton would use him effectively in the passing game. Nothing more.

SeanTaylorRIP
05-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Thankfully the Skins don't need a wide receiver anymore.