PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye Chris....

Desert
04-03-2008, 02:30 PM
http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6709

Released. Too bad. I wish it'd worked out. Do we go WR in round 2 now?

Aftermath
04-03-2008, 04:50 PM
http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6709

Released. Too bad. I wish it'd worked out. Do we go WR in round 2 now?

I do hope so, maybe Manningham or someone.

Now i dont have to worry about this moron getting in trouble every week.

Bengalsrocket
04-03-2008, 05:42 PM
This makes me more happy than sad. He's a gifted WR that would have been great in a time when Chad wants to leave, but nothing is more depressing then thinking in week 2 of the season that you lost a game because 1 of carson's options that cincinnati is paying couldn't attend the game because he's an idiot.

themaninblack
04-03-2008, 07:53 PM
i really thought he was turning himself around when i read he actually did a CHARITY event. guess not. Idk if we have to get a WR in the 2nd but we definitely need to pick one up at some time. A guy like Adrian Arrington would be nice, plus we can get him later.

PalmerToCJ
04-03-2008, 09:37 PM
What an idiot.

What a waste of talent, could've been awesome.

Oh well, time to cut the dead weight.

Why the Bengals
04-04-2008, 11:44 AM
One cancer out of the locker room let's continue to play this game Marvin.
as for the draft we don't need another receiver for whatever reason we keep like 7 receivers on the roster. That's why special and d sux because we are deep at WR. WR is the least of our problems if we start winning Chad will calm himself down and his whole attitude will change. Plus with the signing of Utecht we have a TE who can go out for passess.

PalmerToCJ
04-04-2008, 12:55 PM
I agree about Utecht helping but we've got a nutcase as our #1, our #2 still hasn't been re-signed, Chatman is injury prone and Glenn Holt I think is very adequate... We need more for this year AND the future.

themaninblack
04-04-2008, 01:22 PM
im tellin ya, adrian arrington would be able to fit that role quite well IMO.