PDA

View Full Version : Prospect Hot List

Scott Wright
04-04-2008, 07:08 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I updated the Prospect Hot List.

You can check it out via the main page:

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/

As always if you like what you see from this site please support it by clicking on some ads.

Sveen
04-04-2008, 07:14 AM
Good job Scott. I actually a little intrigued by Justin King. What do you think about the possibility of him going to the Saints if we don't get a corner in the 1st round?

Caddy
04-04-2008, 07:15 AM
I was definitely aware that Albert was shooting up draft boards, but I was unaware that he would do it so rapidly.

princefielder28
04-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Nice list....always like to see props for Chris Williams

scottyboy
04-05-2008, 06:39 AM
Jeremy Zuttah!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guess what guys? he went to Rutgers!

nice work as always Scott, keep up the good work, the anticipation for your mock actually makes me look forward to monday!

BaLLiN
04-06-2008, 11:08 AM
no charles godfrey?

M
04-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Here is what I posted in October 2007

The thing I noticed about Thomas is how he always tries to make a move like Brandon Marshal (apart from the slipping on fast food wrapper thing) every time he touches the ball. I do not think he seems to be the best WR in draft but he is the kind of guy that will make a stadium buzz every time he touches the ball, he just brings that kind of energy and potential.

Devin Thomas, WR, Michigan St.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He reminds me of a former Michigan State wide receiver - Andre Rison. A current player in the NFL is a smaller version of Brandon Marshall that plays for the Denver Broncos. He has great vision, adequate hands but runs incredibly well against the grain and loves the physical contact.

I asked about him on October 10, 2007, but nobody really responded. I think he will come out early and go in 3rd or 4th round depending upon his speed.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=13579

SchizophrenicBatman
04-07-2008, 01:21 AM
Albert firmly being in the top 15 puts me off some. I find it amusing how he's gone from personally stating he's more comfortable at guard to a certain LT in the NFL.

It's a shame, because I like him as a prospect, but a team taking him real early and forcing a move to LT immediately smells of a bust to me

Addict
04-08-2008, 12:05 PM
The fact Mayo's stock is skyrocketing pisses me off. I wanted him to go to the lion in the second round.

bitonti
04-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Albert firmly being in the top 15 puts me off some. I find it amusing how he's gone from personally stating he's more comfortable at guard to a certain LT in the NFL.

It's a shame, because I like him as a prospect, but a team taking him real early and forcing a move to LT immediately smells of a bust to me

agreed. Take this player between 15- and - 25 overall let him play guard for a couple years, move him later, maybe it will work. Take him at 5 - 15 overall and put him at LT right away might be too much too soon.

Cashmoney
04-08-2008, 02:18 PM

A little Leonard Davis-ey maybe? I doubt it. But that's just me.