PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Espn Nfl Draft Guide

ManofSteel
04-04-2008, 09:57 AM
Does anyone know where to find the espn nfl draft guide? Ive been to every grocery store n book store n no place has it. Ive gottin it the past few years. Does anyone kno if they stopped makin it or why?

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
04-04-2008, 11:45 AM
I believe people said ESPN was not putting out a draft magazine this year. Sorry buddy.

lordquas
04-06-2008, 03:36 PM
how come scott wright doesnt make a draft magazine? i was reading the sporting news one the other day and i thought it was ridiculous. their rankings are so wack

Cashmoney
04-06-2008, 03:46 PM
how come scott wright doesnt make a draft magazine? i was reading the sporting news one the other day and i thought it was ridiculous. their rankings are so wack

Why should he? If anything he should get his own show or segment.

BamaFalcon59
04-06-2008, 04:13 PM

You only think that because you are so accustomed to NFLDraftCountdown's (Scott Wright's) rankings. Had you followed them all year you would most likely think Scott's are odd.

lordquas
04-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Why should he? If anything he should get his own show or segment.

a show would be cool. take out pool on espn2 and throw in the Scott Wright, NFL Draft Extraordinaire show

BlindSite
04-06-2008, 05:19 PM
If Scott had a show or a magazine I'd pay the exchange rate and heinous postage fee to Australia to get it that's for damn sure.

I still take time to make my draft board based on scott's rankings every year and I pretty much ignore most everything else when it comes to the draft other than what scott and his affiliates have to say.

Scott Wright
04-07-2008, 03:24 AM
I've thought about putting out a book but I already offer everything free on the site so I figured why make people pay for a hard copy.

Keeping everything free is kind of my niche and I plan to keep it that way.

Flyboy
04-07-2008, 03:34 AM
That's why you're the man, Scott. Durr.

Paranoidmoonduck
04-07-2008, 03:45 AM
Besides, almost every single draft guide is out of date by the time it is printed and released. The internet is a far superior distribution medium.

akvikefan89
04-07-2008, 05:20 AM
I've thought about putting out a book but I already offer everything free on the site so I figured why make people pay for a hard copy.

Keeping everything free is kind of my niche and I plan to keep it that way.

That's why Scott is the man.

But you could maybe sell a "Scott Wright: NFL Scouting" book. How you got into the business, some ways you scout players, things you've learned, etc...

I'd buy it.