PDA

View Full Version : Forum Mock

bored of education
04-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Me and schofield havent been able to communicate andshit. but this is what we got.

We traded down for Smoot and Jansen from redskins for their pick and no OT's were available.

1. Jerod Mayo, tampa 2 MLB.
2. Joe Flacco, Qb
2b. Chilo Rachal, OG
3. Early Doucet, WR
4. Tony Hills, LT or RG
5a. Dwight Lowery, CB
5b. Williams Franklin, WR
6a. Thaddeus Coleman, LT project give him 2-3 years he will be Jason Peters
6b. Gary Guyton, OLB

two more picks to go.

villagewarrior
04-09-2008, 02:34 PM
That's not a bad draft, Smoot could be a big deal although Jansen I think is nearing the end but maybe a year of stability will be a good thing for us. Getting Rachal and Hills I think will be two good picks.

vidae
04-09-2008, 04:53 PM
I like 2b, 3, 4 a lot.

Jansen is 32 so I'm not sure that Herm and co would want him but if it was some sort of packaged deal I could definitely see it happening.

Pretty solid. If it were up to me I'd rather take the best available corner in round 2 at the spot you have Flacco but I like Croyle more than a lot of people do. I'm not sure who was left, but Brandon Flowers or Antoine Cason would be nice.

T-RICH49
04-10-2008, 10:22 AM
I love the Flacco pick actually.Croyle is a hangnail away from missing 4 games so best draft someone and I really like Flacco.Overall I'd love that mock draft

Turtlepower
04-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Tony Hills in the fourth is amazing value. He has the ability to be a franchise LT.

TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!!
04-12-2008, 09:07 AM
Yea I wish Hills would fall to the 4th, even 3rd.