PDA

View Full Version : Thaddeus Coleman

bored of education
04-09-2008, 08:46 PM
I was reading somes notes on this guy and watched the Draft guys video on him and I love this guy as a prospect. Reminds me of Peters/Chester Pitts. With the proper coaching i feel he could be a starting LT in 2-3 years. Someone maybe take a 5th round flyer on him but I def. expect him to get drafted. For not being coached, he has decent technique. Some more gym time and coaching along wiht his natural abilties could make him into a legit LT.

lordquas
04-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Yea i agree with you on this one. Thaddeus is maniac. I wouldnt go anywhere near that guy on the field when hes angry.

bored of education
04-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Yea i agree with you on this one. Thaddeus is maniac. I wouldnt go anywhere near that guy on the field when hes angry.

RI ! I went to college in RI!

Sigmund bloom is someone I expect to post in this thread soon.

Bloom you guys hiring? lol

Paranoidmoonduck
04-09-2008, 09:23 PM
I was definitely impressed with Coleman's footage in the video Sigmund posted, especially when measured against that of the generally better thought of Demetrius Bell. The Draft Guys hit the nose on the head with the phrase "functional strength". Obviously, Coleman is going to have to adjust to the NFL game and a offensive line coach is going to have to work long and hard with him, but he appears coachable and has just about everything you look for.

If all things fall in the right way, we could be looking at a future NFL left tackle.

Sigmund Bloom
04-09-2008, 10:16 PM
We love big Thad. Besides his immense physical talent, Coleman is a very likeable kid. He was definitely intense in the pit and was relishing the confrontations. There were at least a few times that you could hear him across the stadium after he put someone on the ground. The next second he'd be smiling and telling his OL teammates something he noticed about the way a certain guy set up a move.