PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Dockery

SeanTaylorRIP
02-26-2007, 01:49 PM
He is the most important player to our offseason I believe, we loose him we loose the stability on our O-line and I'm not sure how we replace him because it's not like we have some nice young talent to step in, if we loose him best we can do is sign some mediocre at best vet.

skinzzfan25
02-26-2007, 08:33 PM
I like what Wade was doing when Jansen was out last year in the Rams game I believe. I heard he can play anything on the line but center. If worst comes to worst, I wouldn't mind that much if he was the one replacing Dock.

21ST
02-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Dock very replaceable, commits alot of penalties and cant pull to save his life. We would be just fine without him

McBain
02-27-2007, 01:36 AM
he's gone.. i think. But i still hope we re-sign him... continuity!

DiG
02-27-2007, 07:23 AM
definitely replaceable but I'd much rather keep him then try and make the replacement. he has really come around lately and he is only going to get better.

FloridaFootball
02-27-2007, 12:02 PM
Once again, the redskins can't keep people that they draft. Its stupid. If anything was to be completed it was sign Dockerey. Keep that line together. Now without him we will go into the year unsure if our O line can hold it up and produce for portis the same way they did late in the season for betts last year.

703SKINS202
03-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Dockerey gone ahhhhh

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4646

skinzzfan25
03-02-2007, 08:46 PM
The Bills defiantly over-payed for him. I mean Dock is good, but he wasn't THAT good last year. Good luck to him though, hope he does well.

Hopefully were done with any major FA signings, save enough to sign our draft picks and save some money to extend Taylor or Cooley who expire next year I believe.

The last thing we can do is loose one of them to FA.

703SKINS202
03-02-2007, 11:39 PM
The Bills defiantly over-payed for him. I mean Dock is good, but he wasn't THAT good last year. Good luck to him though, hope he does well.

Hopefully were done with any major FA signings, save enough to sign our draft picks and save some money to extend Taylor or Cooley who expire next year I believe.

The last thing we can do is loose one of them to FA.

youre right we cant afford to lose those two guys i think they are the mvps of the offense and defense respectively

skinzzfan25
03-03-2007, 08:51 AM
youre right we cant afford to lose those two guys i think they are the mvps of the offense and defense respectively

Oops, I was incorrect on my other post, Cooley's expires after this year and we have some time on Taylor.

SeanTaylorRIP
03-03-2007, 09:24 AM
Oops, I was incorrect on my other post, Cooley's expires after this year and we have some time on Taylor.

Yeah I believe in 04 Sean Taylor signed a 7 year 18 million deal, I'm sure he can opt out at some time but not sure when.

skinzzfan25
03-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Yeah I believe in 04 Sean Taylor signed a 7 year 18 million deal, I'm sure he can opt out at some time but not sure when.

Yeah, thats why we should get Cooley done this year and give Taylor the paycheck he deserves next year. I want both of these guys to retire as Redskins.

bigbluedefense
03-03-2007, 09:27 AM
I would say you can draft one of the many talented OGs in the draft to replace them, but then again, you have like 1 draft pick. Damn, it must suck being a Skins fan and a draftnick.

Im gathering ideas for my next NFL truths thread, and I was considering making the Redskins being back next year one of the truths. But I don't know with this happening. I'll have to wait and see how things develop in Washington. I have a feeling the Skins will be back next year though.

skinzzfan25
03-03-2007, 01:10 PM
I would say you can draft one of the many talented OGs in the draft to replace them, but then again, you have like 1 draft pick. Damn, it must suck being a Skins fan and a draftnick.

Im gathering ideas for my next NFL truths thread, and I was considering making the Redskins being back next year one of the truths. But I don't know with this happening. I'll have to wait and see how things develop in Washington. I have a feeling the Skins will be back next year though.

Well I'm just glad Tiki Barber retired. Our defense wasn't THAT bad but when we played the Giants everything ripped apart. Both times.