PDA

View Full Version : My friend and mine Steelers Mock

Mr. Stiller
04-12-2008, 06:43 AM
NYG Sends us their 1, 3, 4 for Kenny Phillips FS, MiamiU

1.31) Gosder Cherilus, RT, Boston College ~ 6'7 315lbs

Nasty Mauler to start the rebuilding of the trenches. Slides Willie Colon into G to battle with Kendall Simmons for RG. God loving that Kemo and Colon are the Starting G's.

2.53) Joseph "Red" Bryant, LDE/NT, Texas A&M ~ 6'4 318lbs

Athletic guy that can contribute in rotation immediately and eventually take over for Aaron Smith.

3.88) Charles Godfrey, CB/FS, Iowa ~ 6'1 208lbs

Real speedi n the secondary, great tackling, could play any number of roles and positions for us.

3.95) Jordy Nelson, WR/RS, Kansas State ~ 6'2 217

Jordy gives us a top notch #3 who can eventually take over #1 or #2 responsibilities.

4.123) Chris Ellis, DE/OLB, Virginia Tech ~ 6'4 260lbs

Agile, Lightning quick, strong, but inconsistent. He gives us passrushing depth, ST talent as a rookie and depending on Development could either be excellent depth or a future Starter.

4.130) Doug Legursky, C/G, Marshall ~ 6'3 312lbs

Legursky is bull-strong, quick, very agile and has room to grow. Adding Gosder fixed the RT position, adding another guy to compete on the interior gives us some options.

5.156) Peyton Hillis, FB/RB/RS, Arkansas ~ 6'0 240lbs

Basically a quicker lead blocker for FWP and company, a SYB, a H-back, receiver from the FB position, a guy that can return Kicks/Punts and lastly, a "Pounder" or "Closer"

6.188) Eric Foster, DT/DE, Rutgers ~ 6'1 275lbs

Foster can play passrushing downs as a variety of things. His unruly strength and explosion can let him play the 3-Tech interior pass rusher, the 3-4 WDE passrusher, the 4-3 DE. He can play anything on our DL except the Nose. Add that to his special teams presence. He'll instantly be a favorite player. Coaches will love his motor and never die attitude, as well as his leadership. He may never be a starter. But he will be one of the most versatile used defensive weapons in the league.

FordFairlane
04-16-2008, 03:30 PM
NYG Sends us their 1, 3, 4 for Kenny Phillips FS, MiamiU

Not a fan of trades in mocks. Hard to predict and are always more beneficial to the team trading down.

[quotw]1.31) Gosder Cherilus, RT, Boston College ~ 6'7 315lbs[/quote]

If the Steelers lock up Marvel Smith I like it. Otherwise I don't like taking strictly a RT this early. If they did draft Cherilus that moves Colon to LG and makes our line way more solidified.

2.53) Joseph "Red" Bryant, LDE/NT, Texas A&M ~ 6'4 318lbs

Like the position not sure about the player. He does have the size to take up blockers but not sure if he has the feet to move side to side with the o-line.

3.88) Charles Godfrey, CB/FS, Iowa ~ 6'1 208lbs

Like this pick. Hard nose football player. The DB I got a hard on for now Is Tyvon Branch from Connecticut. Seems to have all the tools.

3.95) Jordy Nelson, WR/RS, Kansas State ~ 6'2 217

Love the player and the stop picked. Not sure if he falls this far. I think you either love this kid or think he has limited NFL potential. Feel at least one team will fall in love with him and draft him late second early third.

4.123) Chris Ellis, DE/OLB, Virginia Tech ~ 6'4 260lbs

Not sure if he's agile enough to play OLB. And has some medical and character issues. I really don't like taking questionable character guys.

4.130) Doug Legursky, C/G, Marshall ~ 6'3 312lbs

Like his demeanor. Don't like his arm length.

5.156) Peyton Hillis, FB/RB/RS, Arkansas ~ 6'0 240lbs

Potential short yardage back that maybe can develop into a lead blocker. I like the idea. If he can play special teams right away that is always a big bonus.

6.188) Eric Foster, DT/DE, Rutgers ~ 6'1 275lbs

Sounds like a Steelers type player. Worth taking on and seeing if he can contribute and make the team.

Santonio10
04-17-2008, 09:43 PM
I really like this one stiller. Nice work!

mikehop05
04-17-2008, 11:33 PM
Zzzz.

Tired of trades.

Most likely a trade will not happen.

I want to know what happens then!