PDA

View Full Version : Breakout Player

neko4
04-12-2008, 11:57 AM
We had a breakout sophmore thread so here's a breakout player one

rules, to make things a bit more intresting

If you name a breakout player on your team you must also name one for all of your divisional rivals

Green Bay:
Aaron Rodgers and Nick Collins (Way over due)

Detroit:
Calvin Johnson will be a stud

Minnesota:
Sidney Rice and Cedric Griffin I think could become the team's best CB

Chicago:
Kyle Orton!!!!! jk Rex Grossman!!!!! jk a again
Greg Olson should become the starter this year and play well
Cedric Benson needs to breakout

Jakey
04-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Lamarr Woodley!!! Lamarr Woodley!!! Lamarr Woodley!!!

Ravens: Troy Smith (if starting)
Bungles: Robert Gaethers
Browns: Eric Wright

regoob2
04-12-2008, 12:20 PM
Bears: Orton seriously he will prove that he deserves to be the starter and imo he will play well.

packers: not really a break out but Barnett will make the pro bowl.

Matthew Jones
04-12-2008, 12:26 PM
My big one is D'Brickashaw Ferguson. Something like 24.5 sacks allowed in his first two years, but now he gets an established LG in Alan Faneca to play next to him, so I expect him to finally live up to his billing.

04-12-2008, 12:29 PM
JAMARCUS RUSSELL!!

Broncos: Tony Scheffler
Chargers: Eric Weddle
Chiefs: Tamba Hali

MetSox17
04-12-2008, 12:29 PM
Break out player for the Cowboys: Adam Jones!!!

Giants - Steve Smith. (showed up plenty last year, but he's earned trust in the coaching staff and QB, so he should get the ball a lot more this year).

DeadSkins - Jason Campbell (should finally shine)

Iggles - Kevin Curtis

eaglesfan_45
04-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Eagles- Stewart Bradley
Cowboys- Anthony Spencer
Redskins- Laron Landry
Giants- Gerris Wilkinson

SaintsFanForLife
04-12-2008, 01:03 PM
Saints= Bush
Bucs= G. Adams
Panthers=Jake D.
ATL= Chris Houston

PoopSandwich
04-12-2008, 01:03 PM
Reggie Bush... Finally... Please....

neko4
04-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Saints= Bush
Bucs= G. Adams
Panthers=Jake D.
ATL= Chris Houston
delhomme is gonna breakout, again

BufFan71
04-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Buffalo: John McCargo or Paul P.

Pats:Ellis Hobbs CB
Phins: Abraham Wright OLB
Jets:no1 really

d34ng3l021
04-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Falcons: Jamaal Anderson will become an average pass rusher.
Saints: Reggie Bush will average 4.5 yards a carry.
Panthers: DeAngelo Williams will get 1000-1100 rushing yards.
Bucs: Gaines Adams will get 10 sacks or more. Either him, or I think one of their other DE or DT. Forgot his name, but he was a beast during one of our games.

A Perfect Score
04-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Ravens- Antwan Barnes/Jared Gaither/Demetrius Williams/Troy Smith

Other terrible teams in my division...

Steelers- Lamar Woodley/Lawrence Timmons/Bryant McFadden
Browns- Eric Wright/DQwell Jackson
Bengals- I have always liked kenny irons, so if hes healthy i guess him...

and does anyone else not love having avatars back? i sure do

defensiveback23
04-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Chargers: I think Castillo will finally have a huge year. All he needs to do is stay healthy and he can hit double digit sacks.

Raiders: Michael Huff will be able to play his more natural position with Wilson on board.

Chiefs: Both safeties are impressive but I think Jarrad Page is going to become a very good player.

Broncos: Cutler could be in store for a nice year.

Go_Eagles77
04-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Eagles - Stewart Bradley
Giants - Ahmad Bradshaw
Cowboys - Marcus Spears
Redskins - Carlos Rogers

Yung Flippa
04-12-2008, 01:32 PM
-Michael Huff
-Troy Smith, Will prove that he's the best QB ever :D
- Jared Gaither
- Ronnie Prude(really hope)
- Marcus McCauley

Gay Ork Wang
04-12-2008, 01:35 PM
-Michael Huff
-Troy Smith, Will prove that he's the best QB ever :D
- Jared Gaither
- Ronnie Prude(really hope)
- Marcus McCauley
meeep u gotta make one for Division Rivals!

Detroit: Maybe Gerald Alexander
GB: Harrell shows more than this year + Collins
Vikings: Sidney Rice
Bears: Mark Bradley, Olsen and hopefully Payne or Manning, or any Safety :/

RaiderNation
04-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Raiders JaMacrus Russel and Michael Huff

Jakey
04-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Ravens- Antwan Barnes/Jared Gaither/Demetrius Williams/Troy Smith

Other terrible teams in my division...

Steelers- Lamar Woodley/Lawrence Timmons/Bryant McFadden
Browns- Eric Wright/DQwell Jackson
Bengals- I have always liked kenny irons, so if hes healthy i guess him...

and does anyone else not love having avatars back? i sure do

APS...i feel like both pos and neg repping you :) Neg because you said they were terrible. But mondo pos, for saying Lamarr Woodley! You know it makes sense! :D

A Perfect Score
04-12-2008, 01:54 PM
APS...i feel like both pos and neg repping you :) Neg because you said they were terrible. But mondo pos, for saying Lamarr Woodley! You know it makes sense! :D

i loved woodley coming out of michigan...i wanted him as a raven sooo bad. adn come on, im required to chirp my division rivals...if it makes u feel any better, i hate the steelers less then the browns and the bengals...

Jakey
04-12-2008, 01:57 PM
^Haha, its all good...i realised you were refering to the terrible towels!!! :rolleyes:

:D

DJC
04-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Bucs: Gaines Adams will get 10 sacks or more. Either him, or I think one of their other DE or DT. Forgot his name, but he was a beast during one of our games.
I think your talking about Greg White or Jovan Haye.

Bucs - Mo Stovall
*Earnest Grahm Type Sleeper - Parris Warren
Saints - Robert Meachem, Bush
Falcons - Michael Turner, Chris Houston
Panthers - Deangelo since he finally gets to start, Hackett if he stays healthy

Redskins - Campbell, I always liked him
Jags - Mike Walker, UCF homer pick
49ers - Vernon Davis and Manny Lawson, all the physical talent in the world to work with
Cardinals - Steve Breaston
Patriots - Whoever is their new starting CB, Id like for it to be Merriweather

CC.SD
04-12-2008, 02:11 PM
I really agree with Luis Castillo. Eric Weddle I think is going to be very dangerous as a starter too.

A Perfect Score
04-12-2008, 02:13 PM
I really agree with Luis Castillo. Eric Weddle I think is going to be very dangerous as a starter too.

i really liked eric weddle coming out...thought that was a great move by the chargers to trade up and grab him i think he will be a helluva player for you guys

M.O.T.H.
04-12-2008, 02:13 PM
For the Chargers, I'd go w/ Vincent Jackson...1,000 yards isnt out of the question. He was exceptional in the playoffs, really took a big step forward.

The Dynasty
04-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Vikings: Tarvaris Jackson - He needs to have a great year this year in some peoples eyes. With Peterson and Berrian and Taylor he should have targets to succeed in the NFL. Could use a TE although.

Packers: Aaron Rodgers - The common pick, He has been on the bench for 3 years and Should perform well with the Receivers and the Running game he has inhertied.

Bears: Mark Bradley - He will be the #2 WR I think behind Marty Booker. With the lost of berrian to Minnesota someone will have to step up on the offense and I feel he is the man to do it

Lions: Leigh Bodden - Just a guess, I figure he is going to a team that needs help at the Secondary and he could perform well.

d34ng3l021
04-12-2008, 02:18 PM
I think your talking about Greg White or Jovan Haye.

Bucs - Mo Stovall
*Earnest Grahm Type Sleeper - Parris Warren
Saints - Robert Meachem, Bush
Falcons - Michael Turner, Chris Houston
Panthers - Deangelo since he finally gets to start, Hackett if he stays healthy

Redskins - Campbell, I always liked him
Jags - Mike Walker, UCF homer pick
49ers - Vernon Davis and Manny Lawson, all the physical talent in the world to work with
Cardinals - Steve Breaston
Patriots - Whoever is their new starting CB, Id like for it to be Merriweather

Jovan Haye. I like him alot. He is a beast.

Yatta!
04-12-2008, 03:07 PM
I vote Ronnie Brown. He was looking good before he got injured last year and Parcells/Sparano should improve the o-line for him to have a big impact, especially with the uncertainty at QB.

Also I think Kamerion Wimbley could rack up sacks now that there's some guys on the line to keep the blockers off him.

The Legend
04-12-2008, 04:28 PM
Packers: Atari Bigby SS
Vikings: Brian Robison DE
Lions: Ikaika Alama-Francis DE
Bears: Greg Olson TE

tylerb929
04-12-2008, 06:05 PM
Colts: Freddy Keiaho - I know he made an impact last year, but he had to deal with injury issues most of the season. If healthy, I think he will play and have stats similar to some of the best LBs in the league, although he still won't get recognized for it.

Titans: Justing Gage - Both Gage and Roydell Williams got a decent amount of yards last year (750), but I think with his 6'4" frame Gage becomes a primary redzone target and developes into a reciever VY can rely on.

Jacksonville: Justin Durant - Looked good in his rookie year, should develope further as a starter and become an important part of a very good and physical defense.

Houston: Sage Rosenfels - Looked like a competent back up in the games I saw and I just don't think Schaub will stay healthy, I'm not even sure Schaub is better than him.

LonghornsLegend
04-12-2008, 07:04 PM
NY Giants - Steve Smith

Had to weight between Ross & Webster who both played well but to an extent already broke out, then Bradshaw came to mind because he could see alot of work if Jacobs goes down, but I think Smith is ready to increase his role in the offense opposite Burress...Toomer is still there but getting up their in age, and with how Smith played down the stretch he should make a pretty big impact this year and show he can be a great #2 WR.

Washington Redskins - Laron Landry

I guess its somewhat of an easy pick but no one else came to mind, and last year he split time at SS and FS, next year he should be a full time FS playing Taylors old role and he showed he has incredible range, will lay the hit on anyone and is a serious playmaker, he hasnt arrived yet so I expect a huge pro bowl type season for him.

Philadelphia Eagles - Reggie Brown

Yes they will probably add another WR, but Brown has alot of tools to really be a productive guy in their system with McNabb at qb, he got off to a slow start last year but finished strong, I dont see any reason why he cant notch 1,000 yds and 6 tds which I would consider "breaking out"

Dallas Cowboys - Kevin Burnett

Surprise pick for my Boys but I see big things for Burnett who is very under appreciated... Im expecting Akin to still be traded or out of the picture, and Burnett should be backing up Zach Thomas but will see alot more snaps to keep ZT fresh, its his contract year and I believe he wants to play hard to make sure he comes back...He's a great nickel backer, and honestly I'd really love for him to start inside next to Bradie next year, he deserves it, his play has been alot more consistent and productive then Akin, and he's fast and athletic with some speed to cover TE's, he will be on the field alot more this year and I expect him to become a playmaker.

luee
04-12-2008, 07:38 PM
Hard to believe he barely played until the last two games of the regular season.

Eagles-Bradley only young talent on the team

Skins-better hope it is Campbell, they need a QB to finally lead the way.

Cowboys-Spencer, a lot of young talent but he is your classic 2nd year player.

Cowboys and Giants are two of the younger teams in the League.

Thunder&Lightning
04-12-2008, 11:18 PM
Chargers: Craig Davis

Raiders: Justin Fargas

Chiefs: Brodie Croyle

Broncos: Ian Gold (moving to strong side)

Chief49er
04-12-2008, 11:49 PM
49ers: Manny Lawson
Rams: Adam Carriker
Seahawks: Zero Man
Cards: Braynt Johnson (lol)

SubNoize
04-12-2008, 11:54 PM
Raiders: Thomas Howard

Chargers: Buster Davis

Broncos: Jay Cutler

Ness
04-13-2008, 12:11 AM
49ers: Vernon Davis

Seahawks: Leroy Hill

Rams: Tye Hill

Cardinals: Matt Lineart

GermanSaint
04-13-2008, 08:45 AM
i strongly believe that FS Josh Bullocks will break out. he will have 3 INT , some good hits , about 60 Tackles and a few pass break ups. after that he will be resigned and switches to SS ( were he is better suited for ) so harper can battle for SS backup or starting FS with another guy ( doubt it )

Caddy
04-13-2008, 09:04 AM
For the Buccaneers, I'd have to go with Paris Warren (more of a hope thing than anything though) because I am a huge fan, and Jovan Haye too.

Panthers - Richard Marshall (even more so than what he has done)
Falcons - Laurent Robinson
Saints - Usama Young (if he gets more playing time)

21ST
04-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Eagles - Stewart Bradley
Giants - Ahmad Bradshaw
Cowboys - Marcus Spears
Redskins - Carlos Rogers

Carlos Rogers probably wont play this season

'cuse-213
04-13-2008, 10:04 AM
Buffalo: John McCargo or Paul P.

Pats:Ellis Hobbs CB
Phins: Abraham Wright OLB
Jets:no1 really

Seems how the Jets need like 8 players to breakout, you think they are gonna go 0-16. Nice.

Clemens
D'brick
Kenyon Coleman
Brad Smith
Strong Saftey
ILB
#6th draft pick.

Just a few.

BufFan71
04-13-2008, 10:14 AM
Seems how the Jets need like 8 players to breakout, you think they are gonna go 0-16. Nice.

Clemens
D'brick
Kenyon Coleman
Brad Smith
Strong Saftey
ILB
#6th draft pick.

Just a few.

only person i could see breaking out for the jets, would be David harris, but he broke out last year

stop complaining and get swept by buffalo again

'cuse-213
04-13-2008, 10:28 AM
only person i could see breaking out for the jets, would be David harris, but he broke out last year

stop complaining and get swept by buffalo again

Sorry for your disabilities. Wait... you are ******** right? Oh god, I insulted a ******. My apologies.

BufFan71
04-13-2008, 10:31 AM
Sorry for your disabilities. Wait... you are ******** right? Oh god, I insulted a ******. My apologies.

just because u dont agree me with me doesnt make me a ******

'cuse-213
04-13-2008, 10:35 AM
just because u dont agree me with me doesnt make me a ******

You cant name a Jet, who MIGHT breakout. Its not hard. You can pick any of the 22 starters. Hell 23, we need a punter.

But youre probably right. Were doomed for the next couple seasons with this roster, after all we did get swept by Buffalo.

OSUGiants17
04-13-2008, 10:36 AM
Giants: Ahmad Bradshaw, and Sinorice Moss(well at least I hope so;))
Boys: Marcus Spears
Skins: Jason Campbell
Eagles: idk

Go_Eagles77
04-13-2008, 10:37 AM
Carlos Rogers probably wont play this season

Ok, I'll take Rocky McIntosh as the breakout player then.

BufFan71
04-13-2008, 10:41 AM
You cant name a Jet, who MIGHT breakout. Its not hard. You can pick any of the 22 starters. Hell 23, we need a punter.

But youre probably right. Were doomed for the next couple seasons with this roster, after all we did get swept by Buffalo.

i did say David Harris

but he techiniqually already broke out

i cant see anyone else on that Defense really break out.....
offense is horrible, with no passing game and no QB

but just so u stop crying....ill go ahead and say Mike Nugent

'cuse-213
04-13-2008, 10:49 AM
i did say David Harris

but he techiniqually already broke out

i cant see anyone else on that Defense really break out.....
offense is horrible, with no passing game and no QB

but just so u stop crying....ill go ahead and say Mike Nugent

Why is it that the one with a differing opinion is always crying. And Mike Nugent broke out a while ago, sooo, u lose.

And Clemens will be better than any QB u put on the field, for a while.

Philliez01
04-13-2008, 10:59 AM
Colts:

Hmm, most of the starters return but I'll say a healthy Tony Ugoh for hopefully a full season will be a nice little breakout.

Jags:

Jason Durant was one of my favorite players of the last draft. Love him and his athleticism so I would definitely keep my eyes out on him. I'll even throw out the name Matt Jones at this point though I probably am wrong.

Texans:

Matt Schaub.

Titans:

Hmm, an interesting one. I would say Roydell Williams or even Vince Young but unsure. Let's go with Roydell for the time being.

Hines
04-13-2008, 11:08 AM
Steelers- LaMarr Woodley/ Anthony Smith/ Chris Kemoeatu

Ravens- Jared Gaither/ Ronnie Prude
Browns- Brandon McDonald
Bengals- Jonathon Joseph

bernbabybern820
04-13-2008, 11:29 AM
Ahmad Bradshaw MVP.

throwback54milkman
04-13-2008, 11:36 AM
NYJ- Calvin Pace

BufFan71
04-13-2008, 12:02 PM
Why is it that the one with a differing opinion is always crying. And Mike Nugent broke out a while ago, sooo, u lose.

And Clemens will be better than any QB u put on the field, for a while.

well, since u posted about how i couldnt think of any jets players, and u called me ******** for that reason, and u negged me for it
you were crying about it

Clemons wont be a better QB than Trent Edwards

Clemens- 5d 10int 1500yds 52%
edwards- 7td 8int 1600yds 56%

art vandelay
04-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Bills - Trent Edwards
Pats - Brandon Merriweather
Jets - Darrelle Revis (will approach top 15 in the league status)
Dolphins - Reggie Torbor

BufFan71
04-13-2008, 12:06 PM
Bills - Trent Edwards
Dolphins - Reggie Torbor

dang man, i was hoping to get a GIF of marshawns TD against the Bengals lol

art vandelay
04-13-2008, 12:10 PM
dang man, i was hoping to get a GIF of marshawns TD against the Bengals lol

LOL, well he also had a **** load of other impressive runs too so you shouldn't have a problem. Not to mention you could get one of his TD pass - "like a black Brett Favre."

JT Jag
04-13-2008, 12:13 PM
Jags: Justin Durant. He's going to be an outstanding linebacker down the road. Ironically, our top 4 linebackers are all so good that he might get left in the cold and end up as the top backup this year. In that case, I go with Jerry Porter, who I predict will have his first 1,000-yards receiving season this year.

Colts: Kelvin Hayden. I see 5+ INT seasons in his future.

Titans: LenDale. Now, let me explain. I don't really expect him to have a good year. His very mediocre YPC won't increase or anything. But he'll be given the ball more then 350 times and end up on the Pro Bowl because he got 1,300 yards.

Texans: Amobi Okoye. Him and Super Mario will be a force to be reckoned with next year.

gdamac
04-13-2008, 12:25 PM
Oakland: Michael Huff and Tommy Kelly
With the rest of that secondary Huff will either shine or he is a bust. Kelly will be playing at the position he is reported by the coaches to be best at and I have read he is determined to prove he is worth the $$$ so since I am going homer on it anyway. I want JaMarcus to break out obviously, but it's his first year as a starter and Kwame Harris is working out at LT right now, so.

Kansas City: Brody Croyle
The Chiefs will likely address their offensive line. This will allow LJ to do his thing, after spending all of mimi camp with his team instead of holding out for money (he deserved the cash IMO). Croyle has a hall of famer for a TE and a future star at WR, he has the tools if they can protect him. On a side note, if Croyle and Russell can play well, it will be a very interesting conference will 4 good young QBs.

Denver - Whoever gets the most reps at RB.

San Diego - I would have to agree with other posters, either Vincent Jackson or Eric Weddle.

CC.SD
04-13-2008, 12:28 PM
Jags: Justin Durant. He's going to be an outstanding linebacker down the road. Ironically, our top 4 linebackers are all so good that he might get left in the cold and end up as the top backup this year. In that case, I go with Jerry Porter, who I predict will have his first 1,000-yards receiving season this year.

Colts: Kelvin Hayden. I see 5+ INT seasons in his future.

Titans: LenDale. Now, let me explain. I don't really expect him to have a good year. His very mediocre YPC won't increase or anything. But he'll be given the ball more then 350 times and end up on the Pro Bowl because he got 1,300 yards.

Texans: Amobi Okoye. Him and Super Mario will be a force to be reckoned with next year.

Lendale's not making the Pro Bowl. Who does he beat out? LJ will be back. LT is around. Addai will put up monster numbers. Fred Taylor finally broke through. Willie Parker should have led the league in rushing. Not to mention I'm expecting huge things out of Marshawn Lynch and Ronnie Brown.

I'll always like Lendale (although mocking the Lights Out dance, and then losing, was pretty entertaining.) but he's not top tier. Especially not splitting time with the combine wonder.

'cuse-213
04-13-2008, 01:02 PM
Bills - Trent Edwards
Dolphins - Reggie Torbor

Make sure you keep that in your sig, for the season.

Hines
04-13-2008, 10:30 PM
I am going to do more:

Vikings- Marcus McCauley
Bears- Devin Hester as a WR
Packers- James Jones
Lions- Calvin Johnson
Redskins- Jason Campbell
Eagles- Reggie Brown
Cowboys- Marcus Spears
Giants- Sinorice Moss
Falcons- Jimmy Williams
Saints- Robert Meachum
Buccaneers- Gaines Adams
Panthers- Tyler Brayton
Seahawks- Courtney Taylor WR
Rams- Tye Hill
Niners- Bryant Johnson
Cardinals- Leonard Pope
Bills- Trent Edwards
Jets- D'Brick
Dolphins- Ted Ginn
Patriots- Ben Watson
Colts- Antoine Bethea
Jaguars- Justin Durant
Texans- Matt Schaub
Titans- Roydell Williams
Broncos- Jarvis Moss
Cheifs- Brodie
Raiders- JaMarcus Russell
Chargers- Buster Davis

M.O.T.H.
04-13-2008, 10:40 PM
Lots of Marcus Spears love...fingers crossed on that one.

bigbluedefense
04-14-2008, 08:19 AM
i feel like we did this like a billion times already haha.

Theres a bunch of them. Falcon fans better hope Jamal Anderson is one of them.

kmartin575
04-14-2008, 11:24 AM
Chargers: Craig Davis

Raiders: Justin Fargas

Broncos: Ian Gold (moving to strong side)

Ian Gold was released.

LonghornsLegend
04-14-2008, 01:01 PM
I think Cowboys fans were expecting Spears to "breakout" this past season with Wade here, we expected an increase from him and JJ and they both declined, I highly doubt Spears is anything more then he is now, a 3-4 run stuffing DE, simple as that...He is always going to be beneficial in giving us a top 10 run defense, but he isnt going to turn into the playmaker that Chris Canty is so he will still be considered a bust...All things considered, the fact that we took Ware makes up for it personally, you cant hit on them all.

bigbluedefense
04-14-2008, 01:11 PM
As for Sinorice Moss, Ive all but given up on him. I know we have to give him another year, but he's too weak, he can't stay on the field, and most glaring problem is that he seems to be dumb.

I have a feeling he can't comprehend the playbook. We make him run the same option route everytime he gets on the field. Getting Steve Smith makes up for him, but it still sucks that he seems to be a lost cause.

He has this year to prove himself, if not, then he's done. He has the raw talent, but we all know that doesn't mean jack.

DawgBone
04-14-2008, 10:49 PM
I think Vincent Jackson will put up 1,200 and 10 TD this year.

I think Fred Taylor will get hurt and MJD will have a killer year.

Peko for the Bengals will be a force.

Matt Wilhelm for the Chargers will have a very good statistical season.

Reggie Brown for the Eagles will not dissapoint.

Tedd Ginn will return around 3 or 4 KR/PR's and actually produce as a WR IMO. I think Ginn will have a WR career simular to Dante Stallworth.

Hines
04-14-2008, 11:31 PM
I forgot Laurent Robinson for the Falcons if he starts. I liked him a lot last year and wanted the Steelers to draft him soo badly.

SenorGato
04-15-2008, 02:07 AM
I think Cowboys fans were expecting Spears to "breakout" this past season with Wade here, we expected an increase from him and JJ and they both declined, I highly doubt Spears is anything more then he is now, a 3-4 run stuffing DE, simple as that...He is always going to be beneficial in giving us a top 10 run defense, but he isnt going to turn into the playmaker that Chris Canty is so he will still be considered a bust...All things considered, the fact that we took Ware makes up for it personally, you cant hit on them all.

Ah the Shaun Ellis problem...drafted in the first round right along with an elite pass rusher...people expect alot more sacks and the good qualities get thrown out.

Doesn't help that a guy drafted 3 round later and playing the same position is putting up more noticeable numbers.

From what I've seen I don't think Spears the ripping he gets from alot of Cowboys fans, but I'm also not in their position so...

d34ng3l021
04-15-2008, 02:30 AM
I forgot Laurent Robinson for the Falcons if he starts. I liked him a lot last year and wanted the Steelers to draft him soo badly.

I like him alot too. He makes some great catches. If only he can gain some separation.

DawgBone
04-15-2008, 10:30 AM
Might not consider him a break out player, because hes allreay known, but Haloti Ngata will make himself a top DL this year in the NFL.

DiG
04-15-2008, 12:47 PM
landry is gonna make the pro bowl. by the end of this year he will be regarded best safety in the nfc.

for the eagles i can see a guy like gaither continuing to get better and putting up big numbers.