PDA

View Full Version : 5 years from now the best QB from this draft will be????

Nemmasisn4sir
04-13-2008, 01:07 AM
First off I would like to say this is not bias, it is called scouting, but the best QB from this draft will be, ERIK AINGE. Yes, gentlemen Erik Ainge, I would love to debate this with the Ryan or Brohm fans of the world, Gladly! These guys on T V doing mock drafts are stealing money because they suck!!! Seen one mock draft you've seen them all! Talk to me.

holt_bruce81
04-13-2008, 01:09 AM
I think it will be Brian Brohm.

I do like Ainge, i think he's going to be a steal for some team.

neko4
04-13-2008, 01:14 AM
In this order
Josh Johnson
Colt Brennan
Brian Brohm
Matt Ryan
Joe Flacco

RaiderNation
04-13-2008, 01:17 AM
Jamarcus Russell!

Oh from this draft... Brian Brohm

Nemmasisn4sir
04-13-2008, 01:24 AM
HOLT bruce81 I will not argue with you because you do see the talent by say he will be a steal, But this NEKO kid. 1. Raw but has hope 2. JOKE 3. JOKE 4. JOKE and so on you name a bunch of clipboard carriers. You make it so easy with the swiss cheese you serve up!!!!

Shane P. Hallam
04-13-2008, 01:25 AM
I'm going on a limb and saying Chad Henne.

I think it will rank:
Henne
Brohm
Booty
Ryan
Johnson
Ainge
Woodson

JagHombre22
04-13-2008, 01:25 AM
it's really hard to say until the draft happens and we see where they end up team wise...I really doubt Matt Ryan will prosper in miami because their oline sucks...but if he were to go New York Jets or Tampa he'd be able to prosper early on and get better quicker...

umphrey
04-13-2008, 01:36 AM
I'm split between Flacco and Brohm, but I wouldn't count out a darkhorse like Woodson or Johnson.

Almost sure it won't be Ryan though.

Flyboy
04-13-2008, 02:58 AM
Josh Johnson, Andre Woodson & Joe Flacco in that order for me.

GermanSaint
04-13-2008, 03:11 AM
is a career backup picked in rounds 3-5 really a steal ?

Michigan
04-13-2008, 08:01 AM
Chad Henne.

D-Rod
04-13-2008, 08:06 AM
Since no one else will, I'll say Ryan.

Gay Ork Wang
04-13-2008, 08:07 AM
HOLT bruce81 I will not argue with you because you do see the talent by say he will be a steal, But this NEKO kid. 1. Raw but has hope 2. JOKE 3. JOKE 4. JOKE and so on you name a bunch of clipboard carriers. You make it so easy with the swiss cheese you serve up!!!!
Oh i get ur argument and it was a great one.....not.

Seriously where do all these incredible homer noobs come from?

Im can see Flacco and Woodson being succesful if they are groomed behind someone for 1-2 years

toonsterwu
04-13-2008, 08:07 AM
It's hard to say without knowing the situations they'll go to. That said, I'll go with either Joe Flacco or Matt Ryan. While I also like Woodson, he has to go to a really good situation for it to work out.

Jakey
04-13-2008, 08:15 AM
I agree with Toonster...Flacco or Ryan for me! They seem the most prototypical IMO, and prototypical usually means successfull.

etk
04-13-2008, 08:34 AM
Josh Johnson, Chad Henne and Brian Brohm. One of those will be the best, and if I had to guess I'd say Henne.

Nemmasisn4sir
04-13-2008, 08:52 AM
OK let me give you guys a refesher course on these qb's you list. 1. Ryan, When you look at why Mayock likes him,the poise he showed in one game vs V tech, Joke. 2. Brohm, no arm strength kindda like a Chad pennington without the smarts. 3. Joe I can't win the job a Pitt so I go to Del Flacco. 4.Woodsen does have a shot of being good I admit.5. Ainge has all the tools; size, arm strength, smarts, Check the game film gentlemen. Last but not least he has championship genes. I am not saying he will go first because, Mike Mayock didn't say so. but when it is all said an done Every one will look back and say oh I saw it all along. No you didn't. the only person that held him back was Furmer!

neko4
04-13-2008, 09:15 AM
Thank you for being intelligent

not

1- Josh Johnson I would not call "raw". He has great football IQ. A strong arm and ofcourse is fast. People want to label him a run first guy but he's not.

2- Colt Brennan, IMO, biggest problems will be injury. He has amazing accuracy. He will be a long term project but will be great. Would be a great fit in a WCO.

3- Brian Brohm like Brennan has great accuracy. He also has great football IQ.

4- Matt Ryan as much as i hate the guy, he wont be half bad in the NFL, just not worth a top 10 pick. Good arm and the best leader in the draft.

5- Flacco is raw. But has a strong arm and after he gets some work he should be good.

So im guessing you think JD Booty, Chad Henne and Erik Ainge will be good?

Smokey Joe
04-13-2008, 09:22 AM
Flacco or Brohm.

gsorace
04-13-2008, 09:23 AM
Colt Brennan if he goes to the Arena League

thefalconer
04-13-2008, 09:23 AM

I think it will rank:
Henne
Brohm
Booty
Ryan
Johnson
Ainge
Woodson

flacco hater!

regoob2
04-13-2008, 09:27 AM
Ryan is the best QB in this class. He has great accuracy and the it factor. I dont know why everyone hates Ryan. I do really like Ainge though.

neko4
04-13-2008, 09:43 AM
Ryan is the best QB in this class. He has great accuracy and the it factor. I dont know why everyone hates Ryan. I do really like Ainge though.
because alot of people believe that his status as the best QB is because of post-VT game hype

Say he lost that game, is he still the best QB?

regoob2
04-13-2008, 09:48 AM
because alot of people believe that his status as the best QB is because of post-VT game hype

Say he lost that game, is he still the best QB?absolutely, He still has everything you look for in a franchise QB.

Iamcanadian
04-13-2008, 09:53 AM
OK let me give you guys a refesher course on these qb's you list. 1. Ryan, When you look at why Mayock likes him,the poise he showed in one game vs V tech, Joke. 2. Brohm, no arm strength kindda like a Chad pennington without the smarts. 3. Joe I can't win the job a Pitt so I go to Del Flacco. 4.Woodsen does have a shot of being good I admit.5. Ainge has all the tools; size, arm strength, smarts, Check the game film gentlemen. Last but not least he has championship genes. I am not saying he will go first because, Mike Mayock didn't say so. but when it is all said an done Every one will look back and say oh I saw it all along. No you didn't. the only person that held him back was Furmer!

Now your showing your poor scouting ability. Ainge doesn't have all the tools, far from it, First, he has an average arm strength far more like Dorsey than any strong armed QB and below the norm for NFL QB's. There are also serious questions about his mobility in the pocket. He has good height, and football intellegence and he will stand in and take a hit. He has a quick release with accuracy. However, even at 225, he's thin and there are questions about his ability to withstand the beatings NFL QB's take. He isn't very accurate outside the pocket and certainly isn't an elite athlete. Finally, there is his ability to produce in big games like the late stages of 2007 SEC Championship game which raises serious concerns about his mental toughness. With all that he still has a chance to succeed and should be a 3rd rounder. However, your obviously a Tennessee homer so I know you'll never accept any of his weaknesses even though a lot more people are questioning his ability besides Mayock and nobody besides yourself, is saying he has all the tools.

toonsterwu
04-13-2008, 09:54 AM

Say he lost that game, is he still the best QB?

I'm assuming you are saying he loses that game, but finishes the season as is? That is, just one wrinkle in time, and not multiple?

If that's the case, yes, he is still the best QB value in this draft. He was moving on up already. It's a combination of tools and readiness, along with upside, that has pused him up. It is not the result of one game, as he was moving up early in the year anyways.

Now, if you are talking about multiple wrinkles in time, then I can't say.

As to why people dislike him, now I would agree with that assertion. I think a lot of people on this board believe he rose post-VT game, which I disagree with, but perceptions are hard to change. I think there's also the perception that there's a lack of tools. Another factor why I think people dislike him is relative to college production, which is a factor, but value is a mix of that and how a player projects to the NFL, which is where Ryan excels.

princefielder28
04-13-2008, 09:59 AM
Brian Brohm will be the best QB from this class followed by Flacco and John David Booty

Brent
04-13-2008, 09:59 AM
I need to know what team they're on.

Staubach12
04-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Though it's tough to say not knowing their teams, I'd go with Joe Flacco, Colt Brennan, and Josh Johnson to all be good QBs at the next level.

scottyboy
04-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Mike Teel aka the 2nd coming of John Elway

Gay Ork Wang
04-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Yea check ur sources, Brohm is compared to Chad Pennington with Bigger arm strenght. And again, ur arguments are really bad. Ur saying Flacco is bad cause he couldnt beat out the competition? Yea cause that proves anything. Montana started 12th string QB in College. He really shouldnt have played in the NFL right.
Ur reasoning is awesome as well: what Mayock says is the rule is it? seriously ur worse than all the Nelson Homers on this board...
Concerning Ryan. Well at least he had a game to show promise and VT is not a bad defense at all

neko4
04-13-2008, 10:22 AM
Mike Teel aka the 2nd coming of John Elway
So know that Rice and Leonard are gone Teel is your new humping leg?

scottyboy
04-13-2008, 10:23 AM
So know that Rice and Leonard are gone Teel is your new humping leg?

Courtney Greene is my favorite, closely followed by Britt, but you gotta share the love.

Forenci
04-13-2008, 10:24 AM

I think it will rank:
Henne
Brohm
Booty
Ryan
Johnson
Ainge
Woodson

How can you have a Michigan Wolverine as your top ranked quarterback down the road? Does this not violate the laws of physics in some way? A shame JBond, a shame.

I actually agree though. I think Henne has a ton of potential and could easily be the best of the bunch down the road.

Watch out for Brennan and Woodson though. If they can clean up their mechanics and get some good coaching, I think they could surprise some people in a few years.

The Legend
04-13-2008, 11:02 AM
Matt Ryan or Chad Henne

Leon Sandcastle
04-13-2008, 11:11 AM
Don't know why but I really like Joe Flacco.

lionsfan81
04-13-2008, 11:19 AM
I agree it will be Erik Ainge or maybee Josh Johnson

bspen4
04-13-2008, 11:27 AM
If they get a good situation Josh Johnson or Joe Flacco

04-13-2008, 11:32 AM
You guys can hate all you want but it will be Matt Ryan with Andre Woodson not too far behind.

Thunder&Lightning
04-13-2008, 11:58 AM
Matt Ryan following Brian Brohm

Geo
04-13-2008, 12:03 PM
Paul Smith of Tulsa. ;)

Also, the Colts are going to groom Craig Hormann of Columbia.

SKim172
04-13-2008, 12:26 PM
Brian Brohm will be the leader in five years, as the most consistent QB in this draft. He would benefit from a few seasons on the bench, but he is likely to start within one or two seasons. With that in mind, he'll still be the most successful of the bunch, though he may struggle early on.

Woodson and Flacco, if they have a few years on the bench, will become solid players. Woodson needs work on his delivery, but is relatively sound in other areas. Flacco is very raw and needs work especially on his pocket awareness.

Ryan needs from some time on the bench too, but he'll end up starting his rookie season. I don't consider him an immediate starter, but as a developmental guy. But since no one else thinks that, Ryan will struggle. He'll win games with amazing play and lose games with bad decisions. He'll make his fans scream with joy and scream in anguish. His floor is Rex Grossman, his chair is Chad Pennington, his ceiling is Eli Manning - all first rounders who have been inconsistent in their play, running hot and cold. If he gets time to work on his game and observe, he could develop into a great player. But right now, he needs work on areas too many scouts are willing to overlook.

Ainge, Booty and Henne will get a taste of starting time down the road, but I don't know how well they'll do. Both have big questions surrounding their decision-making in college and they can't be labeled as developmental guys. With a few seasons on the bench, they may surprise. Otherwise, they'll be solid, but unspectacular backups. I'll tab Booty as the likeliest to succeed, and Ainge the likeliest to disappoint.

Johnson, Brennan, O'Connell, and Dixon will be slotted as backups because they come from small schools and/or unorthodox offenses, while the above guys come from big schools and pro offenses. This might be good for them - it means plenty of time working on mechanics, technique and decision-making. They are very much developmental guys. As backups, they'll eventually get a shot at starting and they may surprise. Best situation for them is to go to a team with solid, but aging starter (Bucs). I'm optimistic about O'Connell most of all.

kiranadwaney
04-13-2008, 12:30 PM
I think Brian Brohm i dont understand why he has dropped down so many peoples draft board this year, i know louisville had a bad year but that was to do with their defence, and he is taking blame for that. I hope he falls to ATL in the second, that would be amazing.

luee
04-13-2008, 12:33 PM
I would go with Henne- Big program that has produced top NFL QBs recently and has been tested against top competition. Has the experience and the armstrength.

Andre Woodson -very accurate with a strong arm.

Neither one a sure thing, worst QB group in a long time. Trading up for Flynn or Brohm would be a big mistake.

JT Jag
04-13-2008, 12:38 PM
I've been supporting the Jag drafting Ainge in the mid-rounds for months.

Garrard getting re-signed does not change this.

kiranadwaney
04-13-2008, 12:40 PM
I would go with Henne- Big program that has produced top NFL QBs recently and has been tested against top competition. Has the experience and the armstrength.

Neither one a sure thing, worst QB group in a long time. Trading up for Flynn or Brohm would be a big mistake.

who is going to trade up for flynn??

neko4
04-13-2008, 12:46 PM
Neither one a sure thing, worst QB group in a long time.

I think at the top it is one of the worst, but i think it has solid depth

Next years might be complete crap though
unless Stafford or Tebow come out

luee
04-13-2008, 12:55 PM
who is going to trade up for flynn??

to try to get a franchise QB in the draft or even a certain starter.

regoob2
04-13-2008, 12:57 PM

Neither one a sure thing, worst QB group in a long time. Trading up for Flynn or Brohm would be a big mistake.I don't think Woodson is very accurate.

JT Jag
04-13-2008, 12:57 PM
I think at the top it is one of the worst, but i think it has solid depth

Next years might be complete crap though
unless Stafford or Tebow come outStafford might, Tebow won't. For him, it's Jayzus > Family > School > Football.

luee
04-13-2008, 01:01 PM
Brian Brohm will be the leader in five years, as the most consistent QB in this draft. He would benefit from a few seasons on the bench, but he is likely to start within one or two seasons. With that in mind, he'll still be the most successful of the bunch, though he may struggle early on.

Woodson and Flacco, if they have a few years on the bench, will become solid players. Woodson needs work on his delivery, but is relatively sound in other areas. Flacco is very raw and needs work especially on his pocket awareness.

Ryan needs from some time on the bench too, but he'll end up starting his rookie season. I don't consider him an immediate starter, but as a developmental guy. But since no one else thinks that, Ryan will struggle. He'll win games with amazing play and lose games with bad decisions. He'll make his fans scream with joy and scream in anguish. His floor is Rex Grossman, his chair is Chad Pennington, his ceiling is Eli Manning - all first rounders who have been inconsistent in their play, running hot and cold. If he gets time to work on his game and observe, he could develop into a great player. But right now, he needs work on areas too many scouts are willing to overlook.

Ainge, Booty and Henne will get a taste of starting time down the road, but I don't know how well they'll do. Both have big questions surrounding their decision-making in college and they can't be labeled as developmental guys. With a few seasons on the bench, they may surprise. Otherwise, they'll be solid, but unspectacular backups. I'll tab Booty as the likeliest to succeed, and Ainge the likeliest to disappoint.

Johnson, Brennan, O'Connell, and Dixon will be slotted as backups because they come from small schools and/or unorthodox offenses, while the above guys come from big schools and pro offenses. This might be good for them - it means plenty of time working on mechanics, technique and decision-making. They are very much developmental guys. As backups, they'll eventually get a shot at starting and they may surprise. Best situation for them is to go to a team with solid, but aging starter (Bucs). I'm optimistic about O'Connell most of all.

He has led the Giants to three straight play-offs and a super bowl out of the box. Your QB should be so inconsistant.

SKim172
04-13-2008, 01:05 PM
I'm not Eli bashing. I'm saying he's been inconsistent, that he runs hot and cold. When he's hot, he's amazing. When he's cold, he's mediocre, not necessarily bad. I said Ryan's ceiling is Eli Manning - that's a good thing.

And don't forget, Eli did lead the Giants to a championship, but he also threw 20 picks on the season. That's a good marker of inconsistency.

holt_bruce81
04-13-2008, 01:06 PM
I've been supporting the Jag drafting Ainge in the mid-rounds for months.

Garrard getting re-signed does not change this.

I have supported the Rams to draft Ainge in the mid-rounds. (In another forum) They need to draft a QB later on in the draft, someone they can develop.

MetSox17
04-13-2008, 01:17 PM
I wonder who the idiots on ESPN will pump up as the Qb with all the "intangibles" to go 1 overall next year, ala Matt Ryan. Hmm...

TACKLE
04-13-2008, 01:25 PM
Bold Prediction here.

Matt Ryan.

There's not reason he shouldn't be the top QB from this class unless he ends up in a really bad situation. I think people tend to overanylize the top prospects. I really think Matty Ice will end up being a solid NFL QB.

AtariBigby
04-13-2008, 04:24 PM
Henne
Brohm
Ryan

Packman1957
04-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Its tough to say because I think it depends on what QB lands in what situation.

I will say (in this order).

Joe Flacco
Matt Ryan
Brian Brohm
Kevin O'Connell
Erik Ainge

I think Flacco has a ton of potential, and will either live up to it or won't. Obviously I think he will. But still I would like to see what team he ends with though. I think if he is rushed into a QB job, he is going to struggle because he needs work and refinement in some areas before he steps in. I think Matt Ryan will just flat out be solid, I expect him to make a similar impact as Matt Hasselbeck makes on the Seahawks. Brohm will be solid as well, but I don't think he has the arm to be elite. I would like to put O'Connell higher, he intrigues me the most out of the mid-late rounders. Ainge should be ok, and possibly get a starting job down the road.

Nemmasisn4sir
04-13-2008, 07:01 PM
I was waiting for the homer call! I don't like, cheer or ever will be a tennesse fan I rep the ATL raised in Jersey. So If was playing homer Flacco would be my choice. I like the last comment on That future areana star. Everything you say gentlemen is swiss cheese. I see Woodsen play top talent and thrive. Now Besides Woodsen and Ainge. Name me one other QB that had five difficult games through the course of the season to see them under stress. Johnson like I said raw , Ryan saw two tough D's all year V & G Tech. Brohm Please show me a real D he thrived against. Henne not the best reader of D's. Flacco, Leafie like Baby! So dude's don't come at me with your ESPN & NFLN scouting reports. Last but not least Ainge was under the stewartship of the the guy who coached the last to SB winners and that is a point that alot of you overlook, coaching and a players ability to take coaching. Please don't give me your CBS scouting report on comparing him to Dorsey. Brady was Skinny comming out of Mich. Do your own scouting !!!!!

Nemmasisn4sir
04-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Dude I was being sarcastic abut Mayock!!! You are right Joe start 12th but he didn't tranfer whe worked and became the starter, so that you for proving my Flacco point.

BlindSite
04-13-2008, 07:12 PM
I think with Qbs in the draft people tend of to focus on what the elite prospects don't do well like with Leinart calling him hollywood etc. Cutler apparently not being able to win under pressure, same knock on Quinn and blow these things way out of proportion.

Then with the lesser prospects

Flacco
Henne,

Last year Jordan Beck and Kolb they don't focus enough on the weaknesses in their game.

bored of education
04-13-2008, 07:13 PM
JOHN DAVID BOOTY

neko4
04-13-2008, 07:17 PM
I was waiting for the homer call! I don't like, cheer or ever will be a tennesse fan I rep the ATL raised in Jersey. So If was playing homer Flacco would be my choice. I like the last comment on That future areana star. Everything you say gentlemen is swiss cheese. I see Woodsen play top talent and thrive. Now Besides Woodsen and Ainge. Name me one other QB that had five difficult games through the course of the season to see them under stress. Johnson like I said raw , Ryan saw two tough D's all year V & G Tech. Brohm Please show me a real D he thrived against. Henne not the best reader of D's. Flacco, Leafie like Baby! So dude's don't come at me with your ESPN & NFLN scouting reports. Last but not least Ainge was under the stewartship of the the guy who coached the last to SB winners and that is a point that alot of you overlook, coaching and a players ability to take coaching. Please don't give me your CBS scouting report on comparing him to Dorsey. Brady was Skinny comming out of Mich. Do your own scouting !!!!!

Dude stop acting like your better than everyone, because your not. Your tone is very condescending and rude and you sound like a complete a-hole. Theres no reason for you to accuse everyone of getting their scouting reports from ESPN, NFLN, etc. I tried to watch as much CFB as I could and only read scouting reports from well respected scouts (mostly scott). I stayed up late nights to watch every single colt brennan game and I got the Big Ten Newtork to watch Indiana and Iowa, etc

Its tough to say because I think it depends on what QB lands in what situation.

I will say (in this order).

Joe Flacco
Matt Ryan
Brian Brohm
Kevin O'Connell
Erik Ainge

I liek O'Connell too

Nemmasisn4sir
04-13-2008, 07:42 PM
OK NEKO I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. The QB's that deserve props will be given Props. The rest are like I said clipboard holders!!

P-L
04-13-2008, 08:27 PM
I think it'll be Matt Ryan. If not him, then Joe Flacco.

neko4
04-13-2008, 08:29 PM
OK NEKO I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. The QB's that deserve props will be given Props. The rest are like I said clipboard holders!!
yeah, my feelings are tottally hurt, im gonna go cry because some dude is a jerk!

Also why do you spell Woodson, woodsen, multiple times?

CC.SD
04-13-2008, 09:02 PM
Not a lot of Booty love. Booty in a WCO could be a monstrous steal. Mobility and accuracy, and the arm strength is okay.

bored of education
04-13-2008, 09:05 PM
Not a lot of Booty love. Booty in a WCO could be a monstrous steal. Mobility and accuracy, and the arm strength is okay.

I have a man crush on Booty. He is one of my fav overall prospects. He will be a steal for someone that is for damn sure.

neko4
04-13-2008, 09:09 PM
I think Colt or Johnson would be better fits in a WCO offense but Booty would be nice too
Ive said before he reminds be a taller (maybe slower) Jeff Garcia

CC.SD
04-13-2008, 09:11 PM
I think Colt or Johnson would be better fits in a WCO offense but Booty would be nice too
Ive said before he reminds be a taller (maybe slower) Jeff Garcia

I really think Booty has a legit chance of forging himself into the steal of the draft. He's gotten absolutely no publicity lately, but we all know he can lead a pro-style offense to victory.

neko4
04-13-2008, 09:14 PM
I really think Booty has a legit chance of forging himself into the steal of the draft. He's gotten absolutely no publicity lately, but we all know he can lead a pro-style offense to victory.
true dat
i'd like to see him do well, this year he didnt do as well (still good) but I think that maybe be because Jarrett and Smith were gone

He was also hurt so i guess that had something to do with it

SKim172
04-13-2008, 09:17 PM

I'll agree with that. He doesn't get much credit because USC's offense is practically an NFL roster when it comes to talent. His injuries last season, added onto his poor play in some games, has dragged him down. Additionally, he's got a good, but not great arm, so he's not wowing anyone like Flacco.

My problem with him is that he seems to lose concentration sometimes, which leads to inconsistency. He will stare down receivers, sometimes just loft balls into coverage. However, when he's on, he's on. I think he's underrated - with a few seasons of training, he might indeed be the steal of the draft. Or, just a generic backup.

I've been saying that about a lot of QBs in this draft, now that I think about it.

Nemmasisn4sir
04-13-2008, 10:18 PM
Notice I never bashed Booty! That's because He is a legit prospect. Also luv the luv on my rep, Thank the good Lord I don't live for the love of what others think of me. OH yeah NEKO I like how you take debate as person attack. This is nothing but healthy conversation. Grow up and debate like a man or continue to cry like a girl. I hope to reach -100 on my rep before draft day. PS I don't count your grammatical errors and yes you have plenty!!!!

qbscout9
04-13-2008, 10:24 PM
Colt Brennan will be slinging TD's in Mike Martz's offense and a NFL Pro Bowler in 5 years! Mark it down!

Nemmasisn4sir
04-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Thank you for being intelligent

not

1- Josh Johnson I would not call "raw". He has great football IQ. A strong arm and ofcourse is fast. People want to label him a run first guy but he's not.

2- Colt Brennan, IMO, biggest problems will be injury. He has amazing accuracy. He will be a long term project but will be great. Would be a great fit in a WCO.

3- Brian Brohm like Brennan has great accuracy. He also has great football IQ.

4- Matt Ryan as much as i hate the guy, he wont be half bad in the NFL, just not worth a top 10 pick. Good arm and the best leader in the draft.

5- Flacco is raw. But has a strong arm and after he gets some work he should be good.

So im guessing you think JD Booty, Chad Henne and Erik Ainge will be good?
I pulled this up to show you just dissed Booty 12hrs ago!!!! I may be an a-hole with grammar problems but I am true to what I say not flip flopper. But maybe your draft hero (scott) just said something good about Booty to change your mind. Either way you say you watch all these game then get your own opinion.

Yung Flippa
04-13-2008, 10:57 PM
1) Josh Johnson
2) Matt Ryan
3) Colt Breenan
4) Chad Henne
5) Andre Woodson

lordquas
04-13-2008, 10:58 PM
LOL at anyone who says Booty

modazfuk
04-14-2008, 12:08 AM
You can't argue with accuracy. An NFL QB either has it or he doesn't. Give Brennan 5 years and there is no doubt that he'll master whatever SYSTEM he is in.

ChezPower4
04-14-2008, 01:32 AM

I think it will rank:
Henne
Brohm
Booty
Ryan
Johnson
Ainge
Woodson

Do you really think that Flacco wont be a factor at all?

DeathbyStat
04-14-2008, 08:03 AM
1.Matt Ryan

2.Brian Brohm

3.Josh Johnson

4.Chad Henne

5.Joe Flacco-Does Flacco remind anyone else of a slighly more mobile Drew Bledsoe

TheBuffaloBills
04-14-2008, 08:42 AM
Jamarcus Russell!

Oh from this draft... Brian Brohm

Trent Edwards!

Oh from this draft... Brian Brohm (Thats the way its going to happen)

JMiah
04-14-2008, 10:45 AM
I like this question... I went to the University of Tennessee... so you would think I would pick Ainge... but I am taking Brain Brohm...

JMiah
04-14-2008, 10:46 AM
I know I spelled it Brain instead of Brian... because he has a good football mind... I know... it wasn't funny at all...

FloridaFootball
04-14-2008, 10:47 AM
Joe Flacco.

Michigan
04-14-2008, 05:37 PM
Do you really think that Flacco wont be a factor at all?

While I think Flacco will be a good one, he's the epitome of a "hit or miss" prospect. He has the tools to be a pro-bowler, but is raw and played in 1AA. It wouldn't surprise me too much if he was out of the league in 4 years...

neko4
04-14-2008, 06:23 PM
Notice I never bashed Booty! That's because He is a legit prospect. Also luv the luv on my rep, Thank the good Lord I don't live for the love of what others think of me. OH yeah NEKO I like how you take debate as person attack. This is nothing but healthy conversation. Grow up and debate like a man or continue to cry like a girl. I hope to reach -100 on my rep before draft day. PS I don't count your grammatical errors and yes you have plenty!!!!

Yes im a total girl. I called you out for being a jerk. Your the one debating like a child insulting people.

I pulled this up to show you just dissed Booty 12hrs ago!!!! I may be an a-hole with grammar problems but I am true to what I say not flip flopper. But maybe your draft hero (scott) just said something good about Booty to change your mind. Either way you say you watch all these game then get your own opinion.

I never said Booty couldnt be good, I just listed 5 guys that I think will be the better. Really the big reason i dont like Booty is because he played with alot of talent and should of done better. He, like Brennan, could be good in a WCO.

holt_bruce81
04-14-2008, 06:26 PM
LOL at anyone who says Booty

I agree, I don't think he will be that good at all.

mizz44
04-15-2008, 06:31 PM
my Top 5 in order is
1 Brohm
2 Brennan
3 Ainge
4 Henne
5 Ryan
not draft order how I think they will do in the NFL.

Rjspartan
04-15-2008, 08:09 PM
1 Matt Ryan
2 Joe Flacco
3 Brian Brohm

umphrey
04-15-2008, 08:24 PM
deleted post

BlindSite
04-15-2008, 09:10 PM
Easy tiger, its easy to have a brain fart now and then.

doingthisinsteadofwork
04-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Just to be different.
Sam Keller.

etk
04-15-2008, 10:18 PM
who the hell is woodsen? and why should anyone think your opinion is worth the bandwidth it's currently wasting when you don't even know the prospect's name(s)?

Because he's Nemmasisn4sir and he said so!

Nemmasisn4sir
04-18-2008, 11:09 AM
yeah, like leinhart and whatever else. he's done it throughout a thread in which he's done nothing other than basically post "i'm right and you're wrong". further, there's no "easy" here. either prove you know what you're talking about or don't bother talking about it.

My only responce to you Mr. Moderator will be. We will see in the years to come. And remember Mr. Moderator this is a football site not a place to network for the porn of your choice. Woodson or Woodsen please don't be petty you know who I'm talkin bout. thank you ETK

Brothgar
04-18-2008, 11:25 AM
I'm going with Henne. I think that Matt Ryan = Joey Harrington. He even kinda looks like Joey.

Although I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the greatest judge of talent when it comes to QB's (My latest Winners were Jarad Zabransky (sp?), Brodie Croyle, and Drew Stanton)

Nemmasisn4sir
04-18-2008, 11:38 AM
"we will see" what? that woodson actually spells his name with an e? i don't understand what we're going to see here.

no one cares if i know what you're talking about. i actually know who the prospects are. the fact you don't even know the guy's name clearly suggests that you have no idea.

but hey, yeah, porn. cool dude. what a totally relevant comment. awesome.

Dude I just reviewed your post and you never say ANYTHING important or scout anyone that is not a possible Bronco pick you are worthless.

BBIB
04-18-2008, 10:08 PM
The ironic thing abut this class is that two D-1AA prospects actually have the most potential. Flacco with his big time size and arm and Josh Johnson with his dual threat abilities.

5 years from now those guys could be two of the best QBs in the entire league.

bearfan
04-18-2008, 10:17 PM
Im going out on a limb and saying Kyle Wright ;)