PDA

View Full Version : perfect two backs

tjpackers
04-14-2008, 11:45 AM
who do you think would be perfect for a 2rb situation

i gotta say LT( he is just the perfect RB) AP(he sort of has it all hasn't totally proven himself to me)

Gay Ork Wang
04-14-2008, 11:46 AM
LT and Westbrook hands down...

EvilMonkey
04-14-2008, 12:36 PM
tough, depends on if you want the 2 best backs or a mix...

I'll go with Westbrook and Brandon Jacobs for the mix of power and speed. Hell, maybe Jacobs could play fullback and I could play'em both all the time....

LonghornsLegend
04-14-2008, 12:43 PM
Ill be somewhat of a homer and say Westbrook and Barber although Barber or Jacobs would be sick with him and you can take your pick, that would be one pretty lethal RB combo...LT is a beast with anybody, so is AD, so thats no surprise with them, add anybody in a rotation with them and it will be pretty damn good.

Jakey
04-14-2008, 12:44 PM
AD and Westbrook FTW! :)

bigbluedefense
04-14-2008, 12:48 PM
All everyone is going to do is take the 2 best backs in the league haha.

I guess if we're only allowed to use true RBC running backs, ie guys who split carries evenly with someone else, id use Marion Barber and DeAngelo Williams.

Bengalsrocket
04-14-2008, 01:00 PM
Going with the crowd on this one and saying LT definetly would have to be one (unless we're building a franchise of some sort for the long-haul, then I'd replace LT with AP because LT is starting to get older).

I'd make Brandon Jacobs my second too. He can really pound the ball hard up the middle and he's big enough to play a little fullback and block for LT if they're both on the field.

Also, this is a little crazy and I don't know if it would work, but you could possibly pick up Kevin Faulk and LT and do really well depending on your QB. Kevin Faulk is basically a receiver, combined with LTs great hands you could put both on the field and 1) teams would never know if its a pass or run play 2) it would create waaaaaaay to many mismatches for defenses.

ChezPower4
04-14-2008, 01:01 PM
I would go with LT and Seven Jackson both can do it all and Jackson is a good power back to compliment LT. This would be Sic!

bigbluedefense
04-14-2008, 01:06 PM
Honestly guys, and this is coming from a Giants fan...Brandon Jacobs isn't that great.

He's too big to fit through holes that aren't huge, he has poor vision, no first step, and no cutback ability. He's a glorified goalline back. I honestly rather start Bradshaw over him.

Bengalsrocket
04-14-2008, 01:14 PM
Honestly guys, and this is coming from a Giants fan...Brandon Jacobs isn't that great.

He's too big to fit through holes that aren't huge, he has poor vision, no first step, and no cutback ability. He's a glorified goalline back. I honestly rather start Bradshaw over him.

Agreed that he's not that great. But exceptional physical talents can do great things in this league - a lot of guys who are really fast at the combine get drafted because of that. I think this year Chris Johnson was the fastest and he'll get drafted purely on that speed. No one thinks he'll be the best running back (or WR as most people see him making a position change when he goes to the pros), but he will have extreme values because of his speed alone.

Brandon Jacobs is not a top-tier running back by any means, but he's in a class of his own because of the fact that he's the biggest running back in the league - and although bradshaw may be a better runner than Brandon Jacobs, he's not quite the blocker which also increases Jacob's value a lot.

bigbluedefense
04-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Agreed that he's not that great. But exceptional physical talents can do great things in this league - a lot of guys who are really fast at the combine get drafted because of that. I think this year Chris Johnson was the fastest and he'll get drafted purely on that speed. No one thinks he'll be the best running back (or WR as most people see him making a position change when he goes to the pros), but he will have extreme values because of his speed alone.

Brandon Jacobs is not a top-tier running back by any means, but he's in a class of his own because of the fact that he's the biggest running back in the league - and although bradshaw may be a better runner than Brandon Jacobs, he's not quite the blocker which also increases Jacob's value a lot.

thats true. i will give Jacobs this, his mere presence on the field introduces a physicality to the game that intimidates opposing defenses and sets the tone for a physical game. thats one thing i like about him.

I think Bradshaw has a lot of potential on 3rd down though. If he can improve his blocking, which i have confidence he will, he can also be a tremendous threat to catch it out of the backfield. He reminds me of Brian Westbrook an awful lot, and with some development could wind up being a stud.

tjpackers
04-14-2008, 01:35 PM
i agree but he is smaller than jerome bettis and bettis still had 13,000 yards

Don Vito
04-14-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm going with one of BBD's picks, Marion Barber, and I'll take him with Westbrook. Barber runs harder than any NFL back in my eyes and he would really wear down defenses for Westbrook to make the big play, whether it be a run or pass.

d34ng3l021
04-14-2008, 01:40 PM
If we are going with backs that are already in RBC situations, then I would have to say Michael Turner and Jerious Norwood. Perfect lightning and thunder combination.

O wait.

terribletowel39
04-14-2008, 01:42 PM
weight wise and height wise, Jacobs is bigger than Bettis. Jacobs carries his weight a lot better. Bettis was flabby. Bettis continuously weighed in right around 250 and if i'm not mistaken, Jacobs weighs like 264. and is 6'4.

skinzzfan25
04-14-2008, 01:43 PM
MJD and Westbrook

Go_Eagles77
04-14-2008, 01:52 PM
It's crazy that the eagles could have actually drafted Barber or Jacobs and instead they picked freakin Ryan Moats. Of course Hindsight is 20 20.

DeathbyStat
04-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Marion Barber and Willie Parker

tjpackers
04-14-2008, 01:54 PM
Adrian Peterson and Maurice Jones Drew great backs with a future

brat316
04-14-2008, 01:57 PM
I am going with the three headed running back attack of

L.T. A.P and Westbrooke

djp
04-14-2008, 01:58 PM
Adrian Peterson and Marion Barber. Hands down. It's silly how good Barber is in the 4th quarter.

Flyboy
04-14-2008, 01:58 PM
Adrian Peterson and Marion Barber. Hands down. It's silly how good Barber is in the 4th quarter.

Unless it's against the Giants.

UKfan
04-14-2008, 02:00 PM
Joseph Addai and Marion Barber I think would be a great compliment.

Thunder&Lightning
04-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Adrian Peterson and Westbrook

NY+Giants=NYG
04-14-2008, 02:11 PM
It's crazy that the eagles could have actually drafted Barber or Jacobs and instead they picked freakin Ryan Moats. Of course Hindsight is 20 20.

Did he even get a chance to play? I don't even remember Moats playing at all...

terribletowel39
04-14-2008, 02:13 PM
No he hasn't been given a real chance. And I believe he was hurt this whole season. You can't really be sure if he will be better or not. Its not like with limit practice with the third team he is gonna over throw Westbrook.

Jughead10
04-14-2008, 02:14 PM

He played a bit. Actually had a big game against us two years ago. Hindsight is funny. I remember being pissed the Eagles grabbed him back then.

Go_Eagles77
04-14-2008, 02:19 PM
Yeah he played pretty well as a rookie, but did nothing his second year, and was probably gonna get cut last year but got put on IR in the preseason. He also has a bad fumble problem. He's gonna be buried on the depth chart this year behind Westbrook, Buckhalter, Hunt, and possibly even a rookie. He's definitlely a long shot, but I could see another team giving him a chance if he gets cut.

vidae
04-14-2008, 02:23 PM
Homer alert! I'm going with LJ and Westbrook.

terribletowel39
04-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Homer alert! I'm going with LJ and Westbrook.
The thread says two back system, thats a one back system. :)

Matthew Jones
04-14-2008, 02:38 PM
I'll say Brian Westbrook and Marion Barber.

eaglesfan_45
04-14-2008, 02:50 PM
Lawrence Maroney and DeAngelo Williams

or

Ronnie Brown and Brian Westbrook

eaglesfan_45
04-14-2008, 02:58 PM

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=15313

steelernation77
04-14-2008, 02:58 PM
weight wise and height wise, Jacobs is bigger than Bettis. Jacobs carries his weight a lot better. Bettis was flabby. Bettis continuously weighed in right around 250 and if i'm not mistaken, Jacobs weighs like 264. and is 6'4.

Jacobs height isn not a good thing. Bettis was short and ran low, while also being quite heavy. Jacobs runs upright, which makes him easier to tackle. Bettis was also faster and had better feet and vision in his prime.

terribletowel39
04-14-2008, 03:06 PM
Jacobs height isn not a good thing. Bettis was short and ran low, while also being quite heavy. Jacobs runs upright, which makes him easier to tackle. Bettis was also faster and had better feet and vision in his prime.
well yea i know. but he said Bettis was bigger which wasn't true.

Also, I don't know if Bettis was ever faster than Jacobs. It might be close, but I doubt it.

JagHombre22
04-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Adrian Peterson and MJD would be a great 1/2 punch....

Forenci
04-14-2008, 03:27 PM

I don't know about that. I think Bradshaw did an excellent job blocking this year. Granted, Brandon had several pancake blocks on defenders (which is awesome to watch), but he will miss a block from time to time. I think Bradshaw did it all last year in limited playing time. He blocked, caught the ball very well, and as we all know he can run.

A Marion Barber/Ahmed Bradshaw tandem would be awesome. Both have great vision and would make a nice duo together.

CC.SD
04-14-2008, 04:20 PM
I'm gonna have to go with LT and Ladainian Tomlinson. It's worked so far.

GermanSaint
04-14-2008, 05:08 PM
i go with the extraordinary here :

(healthy)
fred taylor
deuce mcallister

04-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Jacobs and Westbrook. My personal fave 2-back system: MJD/Bush.

kmartin575
04-14-2008, 05:36 PM
Larry Johnson and Maurice Jones-Drew

LJ is simply a beast up the middle and a touchdown machine and MJD would wear down defenses to the outside.

Bengalsrocket
04-14-2008, 05:58 PM
I don't know about that. I think Bradshaw did an excellent job blocking this year. Granted, Brandon had several pancake blocks on defenders (which is awesome to watch), but he will miss a block from time to time. I think Bradshaw did it all last year in limited playing time. He blocked, caught the ball very well, and as we all know he can run.

A Marion Barber/Ahmed Bradshaw tandem would be awesome. Both have great vision and would make a nice duo together.

Ahmed Bradshaw would be part of the perfect 2 back system? I think we're stretching just a little bit now ;)

Bills2083
04-14-2008, 06:36 PM
I will take LT and Steven Jackson :D

swollja
04-14-2008, 07:06 PM
no way bettis is faster than jacobs, even in his prime

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Has to be LT and AD. Those two on the same team would single handidly win a Superbowl.

Burns336
04-14-2008, 07:29 PM
Ahmed Bradshaw would be part of the perfect 2 back system? I think we're stretching just a little bit now ;)

I disagree. Bradshaw is underrated and Jacobs is overrated.

Jacobs isn't the beast everyone makes him out to be. In fact, I think Bradshaw runs harder and keeps his legs moving after contact much more than Jacobs.

Jacobs is actually kind of a girl for his size.

Barber and Bradshaw would be one of the best 2 back tandems that someone could come up with if we were limiting the RB's to players who come from a 2 back system.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2008, 07:33 PM
If we limit it to a two back system I would take AD over Bradshaw in a second.

Go Blue
04-14-2008, 07:45 PM
Adrian Peterson and Maurice Jones Drew great backs with a future
I like this combo I cant believe no one picked MJD sooner.

eaglesfan_45
04-14-2008, 07:49 PM
Duece McCalister (healthy) and Brian Westbrook

TheGreatEscape
04-14-2008, 08:31 PM
I'd love to see a combo of Jacobs and Barber to just crush people. And a combo of Westbrook and Jacobs/Barber would be sick but I'going with SJ and AD.

The Legend
04-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Westbrook w/ Larry Johnson

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
04-14-2008, 08:41 PM
AD and Marion Barber III would be a great tandem.

BaLLiN
04-14-2008, 08:41 PM
Unless it's against the Giants.

hahaha oh snap, marion really didnt impress me much against us this year

i completely agree, but i think jacobs will get better if he can stay healthy, he really wears down defenses. I would too start Bradshaw.

BaLLiN
04-14-2008, 08:42 PM
right now id say AD and Bradshaw, they both have great speed and power, both good in run and passing game, not sure how good AD is in pass protection but Bradshaw is pretty good for his size. Really nice young combo IMO

tom
04-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Steve Jackson and LT, or AP... Power and speed

asmitty45
04-14-2008, 08:54 PM
AP and LT would be the best one hands down

but my sleeper tandem would be Brandon Jacobs and Willie Parker, itd be tough to beat that combo of speed and power

Forenci
04-14-2008, 09:01 PM

It would be for my personal preference of a two back system, yes.

As BBD eluded to, what's the point of everyone just saying AD and Tomlinson, or Tomlinson and Westbrook?

BaLLiN
04-14-2008, 09:04 PM
if i really wanted a good two back system it would be LT and westbrook, but if i wanted a young and less expensive duo, it would definately be AD and Bradshaw. I like youth so AD and Bradshaw would be my picks

Tampa 2 4 life
04-14-2008, 09:07 PM
Marion Barber and Adrian Peterson. Defenses will be sorer than the Backs.

Nalej
04-14-2008, 09:17 PM
Adrian Peterson and Larry Johnson

Caddy
04-14-2008, 09:26 PM
I think that I would have to go with Adrian Peterson and Brian Westbrook which seems to be a pretty popular selection.

I just can't see how you wouldn't want AD's dynamic ground work and Westbrooks amazing pass catching ability in a two back system.

Chucky
04-14-2008, 09:28 PM
I honestly see no way how anyone can go any other way than LT and AD.

Toneloc498
04-14-2008, 09:36 PM
I dont really think that Jacobs is overrated, by who is he overrated? No one says hes a top 10 back. In 11 games last year he averaged 91.7 yards per game, 3rd place behind LDT with 92.1 and Peterson with 95.8 yards per game. Not to mention he only played in the first quarter of the 1st game of the year (Dallas game), if you factored only .25 for that game it would be something like 98.4 yards per game (dont know what Petersons would be if he didnt get hurt in a few games) but even so 91.7 isnt too shabby at all. He was 13th in the league with 18.4 attempts per game, with 7 players that were in the top 10 yards per game statistic having more attempts per game then him.

He was also 5th in the league with 5.0 yards per carry (backs with over 150 carries) while only having 4 runs go 20+ yards, makes that stat even more impressive since he was not breaking off 50 yarders every other game. Sure hes not a threat to break the long one a lot but he gets you consistant yardage (I think he had the least stops for loss out of any RB last year).

While he is not the ideal number 1 back he sure does well in his role, he is a great RB for a 2 back system, pair him with Westbrook and thats one SCARY backfield. He wasnt that great in the begining of the year at blocking but he was fantastic in the middle and towards the end of the year at blocking (he never really had to block with Tiki here). Watch the Superbowl and see how many key blocks he made (check out the block on the Burress TD where he goes from the left side, slides all the way right and picks up Harrison giving Eli enough time to throw the TD pass).

DawgBone
04-14-2008, 10:40 PM
I love Marion Barber. LT is my all-time favorite behind Barry Sanders, so I think him and Barber would be a fun backfield. LT can do anything and everything and Barber will run you over play after play. I have a feeling there is more than one DB in the NFL that is afraid to tackle Barber?

steelernation77
04-14-2008, 10:55 PM
no way bettis is faster than jacobs, even in his prime

Bettis ran a 4.48 40 coming out, Jacobs ran a 4.56.

There's a reason Bettis was drafted in the top ten.

DawgBone
04-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Bettis ran a 4.48 40 coming out, Jacobs ran a 4.56.

There's a reason Bettis was drafted in the top ten.

Bettis was a beast in his early days after the Rams. He had a solid fast time at his combine, but was just as quick on the field. I dont think Jacobs plays as fast on the field as Bettis could.

I really respect Jamal Lewis' footwork as a big running back, even Jacobs, but Bettis wrote the book.

defensiveback23
04-14-2008, 11:37 PM
Shoot, the Chargers had it with LT and Michael Turner. Their games just compliment each other perfectly.

Paranoidmoonduck
04-15-2008, 12:10 AM
Assuming that we're trying to pair two backs who's skills compliment each other, not just sticking two very awesome and well rounded backs in the same backfield together, I'd say that Jamal Lewis from before he was sent for jail and Brian Westbrook would have made a tandem that would give defenses complete nightmares.

Burns336
04-15-2008, 12:31 AM
I dont really think that Jacobs is overrated, by who is he overrated? No one says hes a top 10 back. In 11 games last year he averaged 91.7 yards per game, 3rd place behind LDT with 92.1 and Peterson with 95.8 yards per game. Not to mention he only played in the first quarter of the 1st game of the year (Dallas game), if you factored only .25 for that game it would be something like 98.4 yards per game (dont know what Petersons would be if he didnt get hurt in a few games) but even so 91.7 isnt too shabby at all. He was 13th in the league with 18.4 attempts per game, with 7 players that were in the top 10 yards per game statistic having more attempts per game then him.

He was also 5th in the league with 5.0 yards per carry (backs with over 150 carries) while only having 4 runs go 20+ yards, makes that stat even more impressive since he was not breaking off 50 yarders every other game. Sure hes not a threat to break the long one a lot but he gets you consistant yardage (I think he had the least stops for loss out of any RB last year).

While he is not the ideal number 1 back he sure does well in his role, he is a great RB for a 2 back system, pair him with Westbrook and thats one SCARY backfield. He wasnt that great in the begining of the year at blocking but he was fantastic in the middle and towards the end of the year at blocking (he never really had to block with Tiki here). Watch the Superbowl and see how many key blocks he made (check out the block on the Burress TD where he goes from the left side, slides all the way right and picks up Harrison giving Eli enough time to throw the TD pass).

I think he's overrated in the sense that some people view him as the top sheer power back in the league, or close to it. He basically just a big body to fall over the goal line.

I think Bradshaw and Barber are both tougher runners (meaning they keep the legs churning), have better vision, both cut much better, and Barber is a very dependable receiver (not sure about Bradshaw)

Jacobs vision leaves a lot to be desired, he doesn't seem to cut well, and he isn't nearly the truck people make him out to be.

I think his style works against him. Everyone predicted he would have trouble staying healthy since his big frame takes so many hits. He doesn't offer much in the pass game either.

SenorGato
04-15-2008, 02:08 AM
AD and Westbrook FTW! :)

QFT.

They compliment the hell out of each other perfectly...

I can't picture Tomlinson in a true 2 back system just because he's such a friggin workhorse...

LJ and Westbrook wouldn't be bad either, but I'm not an LJ fan...

d34ng3l021
04-15-2008, 02:16 AM
Larry Johnson with Marion Barber III and Steven Jackson + Brandon Jacobs.

Could you imagine how ****** it would be to play defense against these guys? Or these guys:

LaDainian Tomlinson with Brian Westbrook and a dose of Jerious Norwood.

Or just this:

Ladainian Tomlinson with Adrian Peterson.

GermanSaint
04-15-2008, 02:44 AM
Duece McCalister (healthy) and Brian Westbrook

ONE name , TWO typos :D

but i like the backfield

BlindSite
04-15-2008, 02:55 AM
Mendenhall or Stewarts thunder with DeAngelo Williams would be an amazing duo imo.

d34ng3l021
04-15-2008, 03:48 AM
Mendenhall or Stewarts thunder with DeAngelo Williams would be an amazing duo imo.

Would you really look to draft one of those guys with your top pick? The only reason I dont give RBs to the Panthers in my mocks is because I was a huge fan of DeAngelo coming out. You think he cant handle the load?

bigbluedefense
04-15-2008, 09:03 AM

that is very true. that is probably one of the more overlooked aspects of that SB.

The numbers make him sound like a beast, but i dunno. When i see him play, im just not that impressed. I like him as part of a 2 back system, but i rather give majority carries to Bradshaw.

I also firmly believe that our oline is the real reason why our run game is so good. You can plug anyone in back there and they produce. The only reason why i wouldn't give Bradshaw the majority carries next year is because his small frame will wear down. If he was capable of carrying the ball 20 times a game for a whole season, Bradshaw would be one of the best backs in the league behind our oline. Of course however, thats wishful thinking, because I don't think he can withstand that kind of punishment. But give him 12-13 carries a game, and watch what he can do. Remember, he only averaged like 8 carries a game in the postseason.

bigbluedefense
04-15-2008, 09:05 AM
oh i completely forgot about MJD.

I guess the perfect 2 back system (only using RBC guys + not including AD bc thats just cheating haha) would be Marion Barber and MJD.

tjpackers
04-15-2008, 10:53 AM
i never said it couldn't be hall of famers!!

Walter peyton and barry sanders

bigbluedefense
04-15-2008, 10:57 AM
i never said it couldn't be hall of famers!!

Walter peyton and barry sanders

nooooooope.

Jim Brown and Walter Peyton :)

Or if you want to be a purist and go pure thunder and lightning, i guess the best thunder/lightning duo would be:

Earl Campbell and OJ Simpson.

terribletowel39
04-15-2008, 11:00 AM
haha no best thunder and lightning would be Earl and Barry. Earl hit harder than thunder, literally, and Barry moved quicker than lightning, literally.

tjpackers
04-15-2008, 11:03 AM
i like the jim brown walter peyton better

katnip
04-15-2008, 11:54 AM
Marshawn Lynch & Brandon Jacobs.

Both will pound a defense. And having Jacobs will keep Lynch healthier then last year.

BlindSite
04-15-2008, 07:45 PM
Would you really look to draft one of those guys with your top pick? The only reason I dont give RBs to the Panthers in my mocks is because I was a huge fan of DeAngelo coming out. You think he cant handle the load?

I love DeAngelo and I think he'll be a great feature back.

I was just thinking from a perspective of too much of a good thing.

It would be an insane tandem though.

tjpackers
04-17-2008, 11:39 AM
too much of a good thing is not a bad thing

eaglesalltheway
04-17-2008, 02:05 PM
I'm going with one of BBD's picks, Marion Barber, and I'll take him with Westbrook. Barber runs harder than any NFL back in my eyes and he would really wear down defenses for Westbrook to make the big play, whether it be a run or pass.

Barber and Westy would ruin the lives of every NFL team, but so would a lot of other duos mentioned already.

luee
04-21-2008, 09:26 AM
Jacobs and Bradshaw backed up by Ward. Have to like the way BJ softens the DBs up early.

tjpackers
04-23-2008, 11:47 AM
LT AP to perfect initials

umphrey
04-23-2008, 04:20 PM
To all those who said guys like LT and AP, you probably haven't thought of the fact that one or both of them would demand a trade, sit out, cause problems or at the very least you have to pay them both huge. So if you actually had those backs you would be in a world of hurt.

I'd go with AP and Barber. Both young. AP is an amazing playmaker but I wouldn't want to give him more than 15-20 carries a game. Barber plays like a bulldozer and is also good for 15 carries a game max, so that gives me a good mix.

AP is way more explosive but inconsistent and Barber is very consistent but doesn't break a lot of long runs IIRC, so they favorably offset.

For my 3rd down back I think I'd take Leon Washington.

katnip
04-23-2008, 04:46 PM
How about this combo, Jamal Lewis and Selvin Young. Trying to be different.

A Perfect Score
04-23-2008, 05:11 PM
i think the point of a 2 back system is to have 2 differant backs who compliment each other, not just to take the best 2 back and lump them together...for example, in madden, i always used to use tatum bell and TJ duckett. they both suck in real life, but one is hella fast and the other one could have been a monster, but instead he was just soft.

But anyways, if we are not playing madden, id probably go with someone like jerius norwood and brian leonard. thats a solid running back tandem. Not just two #1 runners

Dam8610
04-23-2008, 05:37 PM
Joseph Addai and Marion Barber I think would be a great compliment.

That's actually a great combo, I like it. Both guys tend to run people over, Barber just does it more.

bernbabybern820
04-24-2008, 11:17 AM

X2. Everyone better hop on the Ahmad Bradshaw bandwagon before it leaves.

katnip
04-24-2008, 11:33 AM
Any1 like my idea? Just wondering what others think.

Jamal Lewis & Selvin Young

hobbes2053
04-24-2008, 12:26 PM
this might just be me but mjd and jacobs..?

LonghornsLegend
04-24-2008, 12:45 PM
Thing about Jacobs is he is so huge, and fast for his size, that no one really wants to tackle him...So he can get over some of his weaknesses, he is literally a battering ram, and tough to bring down one on one...He's a good guy to have for the goal line, and splitting carries with someone like Bradshaw, I think his carries should be limited though, if anything but for his health.

OSUGiants17
04-24-2008, 03:22 PM
Marion Barber and Brian Westbrook.

d34ng3l021
04-24-2008, 03:31 PM
I love DeAngelo and I think he'll be a great feature back.

I was just thinking from a perspective of too much of a good thing.

It would be an insane tandem though.

I forgot who we were talking about. Was it Mendenhall? If so, that would suck.