PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Tech loses all top running backs

Staggart
04-14-2008, 05:45 PM
That makes the only backs with experience gone. Ores gone, Lewis and Cheeseman are both injured. That leaves room for Evans EA player of the year his senior year, Ogelsby which ive heard alot about but do not know what to expect. Then there is Ryan Williams who is supposed to be the next Kevin Jones from what I hear....

neko4
04-14-2008, 06:00 PM
Well a teammate of mine is going to play RB for tech next year, this is his chance

Hokie_Pokie08
04-14-2008, 06:41 PM
Well a teammate of mine is going to play RB for tech next year, this is his chance

everything i have heard regarding gregory is that he is going to prep next year.

neko4
04-14-2008, 06:44 PM
everything i have heard regarding gregory is that he is going to prep next year.
probably
needs to put on some weight too

vatech=accdomination
04-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Opening the door for Ryan Williams. Although, Darren Evans is an manimal, I figured he our Cheeseman would win it anyways. This also opens the door for Dustin Pickle to get some PT.

D.Evans
04-15-2008, 09:23 AM
I have seen Darren Evans play as he went to Warren Central and i go to their rival school Ben Davis. He torched us like two years ago when i was in eigth grade for 250 yards and a 76-7 win.

He will win the starting job

EDIT: There is no relation between the two of us

Hokie_Pokie08
04-15-2008, 01:53 PM
Opening the door for Ryan Williams. Although, Darren Evans is an manimal, I figured he our Cheeseman would win it anyways. This also opens the door for Dustin Pickle to get some PT.

i don't see a scenario where pickle gets much pt. i think it will only be in garbage time. there are some murmurs that kenny lewis jr's shoulder injury is more serious than indicated and will cause him to miss all of next year. i love the way that darren evans runs (he reminds me of lee suggs) and i think that he will make the most out of this opportunity. him and cheese will be some a good tandem with oglesby spelling them.

also expect big greg boone to be getting some red zone carries. he might backflip his 290 lb self into the endzone if he has the chance.

vatech=accdomination
04-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Any carries for DP is better than usual.