PDA

View Full Version : Tactica has a boner over this article...

wingboy2999
04-16-2008, 11:20 AM
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080416/SPORTS01/80415096/1049/NLETTER02&source=nletter-sports

Doesn't actually talk too much about the Lions specifically except for this.

Detroit Lions: Looking for an upgrade at middle linebacker, the Lions tried to acquire Jonathan Vilma from the New York Jets. He ended up being traded to the New Orleans Saints. They also looked at free agents Dan Morgan (who also eventually went to the Saints) and Al Wilson but signed neither. The draft is now the option at hand, and the Lions have the 15th pick in the first round, though coach Rod Marinelli has expressed concerns about the difficulty of playing middle linebacker in the Lions' Tampa 2 defense as a rookie.

When Tactica sees that article, he is going to hump his computer screen.

Jagonsucker
04-16-2008, 04:17 PM
i dont get it..

Gay Ork Wang
04-16-2008, 04:35 PM
Whats not to get?

The Lions might be interested in Connor, obviously TacticaLion has a boner cause he loves Dan Connor

TacticaLion
04-16-2008, 04:56 PM
It's really nothing new. They've been talking about MLB for a while now... and I'm glad. A solid RB and pure pass-rusher can be had in mid rounds, but I want a stud next to Sims.

It wasn't just about Connor before... it was the best MLB available. I think Marinelli believes that Mayo is that player.

(And, you got the order wrong: I hump the computer screen, THEN I come on here and read about football.)

detroit4life
04-16-2008, 06:40 PM
i think lions have both mayo and rivers above connor right now.