PDA

View Full Version : Coaches You Hate

bigbluedefense
04-17-2008, 11:49 AM
we did players, why not coaches?

They have to be head coaches btw. Going into DCs and OCs would be overkill.

My list:

1. Wade Phillips: Gave no credit to the Giants after losing, was more worried about stats during the season then being ready for the playoffs, took veiled shots at Parcells when he hasn't accomplished a thing in his career, took a sack away from Osi bc he wanted Ware to finish with more sacks, and just not a very good leader of men. Everytime they interview him he sounds like a dope, i feel like going to sleep every time he talks.

2. Mike Nolan: just a bad head coach. I like his attitude, but the decisions he's made since the day he's become coach, i don't think ive disagreed with a coach more than Mike Nolan. he needs to go.

3. Romeo Crennel: he's just a tool really. the success they had was because of an offensive wake up, not bc of Crennell. This guy needed a coin toss to decide who his qb was going to be? He just rode Bellichick's coattails to a HC position.

4. Marvin Lewis: just comes off as a phony guy to me. and has never really done anything. anyone couldve coached that Ravens defense. what has he done since? i give him making the Bengals meaningful again, but he also made the mess that is the Bengals today. Didn't do a damn thing with that defense. Shouldve already been fired.

I know some expected Coughlin in there. We have a love/hate relationship. We're in the love phase right now.

tjpackers
04-17-2008, 11:52 AM
Bill Belichick cause hes the patriots coach and he cheats

princefielder28
04-17-2008, 11:54 AM
Wade Phillips
Norv Turner

Gay Ork Wang
04-17-2008, 11:57 AM
Bill Belichick
Wade Phillips

DiG
04-17-2008, 11:59 AM
1. whoever is coaching the cowboys
2. tie between whoever is coaching the giants/eagles

Pacific
04-17-2008, 12:00 PM
My list:

1. Wade Phillips: Gave no credit to the Giants after losing, was more worried about stats during the season then being ready for the playoffs, took veiled shots at Parcells when he hasn't accomplished a thing in his career, took a sack away from Osi bc he wanted Ware to finish with more sacks, and just not a very good leader of men.

I despise Wade Phillips. He looks lost and confused on the sidelines and he has no idea what's going on. Bill Parcells and Jerry Jones made that team, Phillips had nothing to do with their success, and the talk last year of him getting Coach of the Year was ridiculous.

I also don't have a lot of love for Belicheck, Lovie Smith, and Mike Shanahan.

roidrunner
04-17-2008, 12:01 PM
Bill Belichick, i just hate the guy, i really do. Cheaters never win...

49ersfan_87
04-17-2008, 12:03 PM
2. Mike Nolan: just a bad head coach. I like his attitude, but the decisions he's made since the day he's become coach, i don't think ive disagreed with a coach more than Mike Nolan. he needs to go.

I don't think he's terrible...but i have a worse opinion of him today than i did at this time last year.

I hate his game management though...he is either way too conservative (not going for it on 4th and inches, kicking a field goal with less than 2 minutes in a game after being down by 7) or too stupidely agressive (going for it on 4th and 3 at the opponent 20 yard line when down 17-0 in the 3rd quarter). And he holds on to starters too long...Trent Dilfer should not have started 7 games this season, Darrell Jackson shouldn't have started 15, etc..

The real problem of this team has been revolving doors for OC's. Say what you will, but not many head coaches know offense and defense. An offensive HC will need a stable DC, and vice versa.

bigbluedefense
04-17-2008, 12:11 PM
I despise Wade Phillips. He looks lost and confused on the sidelines and he has no idea what's going on. Bill Parcells and Jerry Jones made that team, Phillips had nothing to do with their success, and the talk last year of him getting Coach of the Year was ridiculous.

I also don't have a lot of love for Belicheck, Lovie Smith, and Mike Shanahan.

well, while i think his "improvements" on defense have been exaggerated, we do have to give him some credit. he did improve in some ways, but the same issues in my eyes remained the same: they still couldn't stop teams from throwing on them, despite increased sack numbers. they were always good against the run.

as for their record, i think that was a combination of 3 things.

1. Romo growing into his own and playing a whole season
2. Garrett taking the offense to the next step
3. Phillip's personality being a breathe of fresh air

so while i think Phillips is not a good coach and is primarily just riding a ready made team, i will give him some credit, although not as much as others do.

I don't think he's terrible...but i have a worse opinion of him today than i did at this time last year.

I hate his game management though...he is either way too conservative (not going for it on 4th and inches, kicking a field goal with less than 2 minutes in a game after being down by 7) or too stupidely agressive (going for it on 4th and 3 at the opponent 20 yard line when down 17-0 in the 3rd quarter). And he holds on to starters too long...Trent Dilfer should not have started 7 games this season, Darrell Jackson shouldn't have started 15, etc..

The real problem of this team has been revolving doors for OC's. Say what you will, but not many head coaches know offense and defense. An offensive HC will need a stable DC, and vice versa.

that is true. Coughlin is an example of this. but personell decisions are poor in my eyes too. Does he honestly think Martz is going to work for him? thats a terrible fit. a lot of player personnel decisions i disagree with too.

I like his attitude, i think he's a decent DC, but he's just not a HC in my eyes.

keylime_5
04-17-2008, 12:11 PM
Romeo is not a great coach, but he's one of the most likable head coaches in the NFL. Everyone hates Belicheck, Shanahan, and Norv Turner. Personally I don't like Wade Phillips, Marvin Lewis, or Bam Childress too much.

touchdownmaker
04-17-2008, 12:21 PM
You know I just can't figure Marvin Lewis out. I think he helped assemble that Raven's Defense. He also helped rebuild the city of New Orleans, I mean the Bengals. Unfortunately the defense that he built was made on the bulwarks of bad character guys that Marvin Lewis did not want to bring there in the first place. Chad Johnson was on of those guys, and look what's happening with that. I feel that if Marvin Lewis is given three more years, he will have that team back on track, but I am not sure he is going to get that.

Brent
04-17-2008, 12:30 PM
Bill Belichick

I can't think of another coach that I actually dislike. For the most part, I just feel indifferent towards other coaches.

roidrunner
04-17-2008, 12:31 PM
who is that WR in your avatar???

UKfan
04-17-2008, 12:34 PM
BB and also Brad Childress

steelernation77
04-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Billy Boy and Brian Billick (I still hate him, even if he is gone)

NFLCommander
04-17-2008, 12:54 PM
I hate Brad Childress, Bill Belicheck, Lovie Smith and Mike Nolan

Gay Ork Wang
04-17-2008, 12:56 PM
who is that WR in your avatar???
Brandon Lloyd the WR who catches one ball one handed a year and doesnt try after that one catch

Nalej
04-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Eric Mangini- F that dude.

Jim Jim
04-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Mike Tice is the only coach I can ever remember really hating.

LonghornsLegend
04-17-2008, 01:21 PM
I cant really argue with the Wade Phillip comments, because I pretty much agree...The 2nd half of the Giants game he looked like a Deer in front of headlights, he's also not a great motivator, thats why I was so happy we over paid Garrett, Im pretty sure he will take over our 1st season in the new stadium.

But I dislike Marvin Lewis, dont understand why he's been given so many chances, and he has yet to turn around that defense, Crennel is finally getting his defense together as a DC that should be priority, why has Cincy been consistently so bad on that side of the ball? This is his last year anyway and he's gone.

PackerLegend
04-17-2008, 01:28 PM
Brandon Lloyd the WR who catches one ball one handed a year and doesnt try after that one catch

Good thing he is with the Bears now.

1.Bill Belichick
2.Mike Sherman
3.Wade Phillips
4.Brad Childress
5.Lovie Smith

skinzzfan25
04-17-2008, 01:32 PM
I hate Wade Phillips.

He's Jerry's little puppet and acts like he has credentials. The only think he's managed to do was take what Parcells set up for him, and still not win jack squat.

I also hate Norv Turner because he's Norv Turner.

Gay Ork Wang
04-17-2008, 01:35 PM
Good thing he is with the Bears now.

1.Bill Belichick
2.Mike Sherman
3.Wade Phillips
4.Brad Childress
5.Lovie Smith
He gonna cut him before Training Camp thats what i think

Go_Eagles77
04-17-2008, 01:50 PM
Wade Phillips is easily #1 for me. I remember before the 2nd eagles-cowboys game I saw a press conference for him and he was talking about how the lions were a good team and how they were 6-2 for a reason and stuff, then a reporter asked him if he thought the eagles were good and he laughed and said no with a smug look on his face and the whole room started laughing. Then the eagles proceeded to beat them a few days later and the look on his face was priceless. It's also funny how he thought the lions were good and the eagles weren't yet the eagles beat the lions 56-21 earlier in the season.

niel89
04-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Bill Belichick
Wade Phillips

hell yeah.

MetSox17
04-17-2008, 02:19 PM
Although i agree on a lot of the stuff that is being said on Wade Phillips, i think he at least deserves credit for taking what was put in front of him and making it successful. He may not be a great pep talk guy, but he had his guys handling their business.. Something they didn't wanna do for Parcells.
We've seen a great improvement in the pressure we've been able to put
on offenses from the defensive standpoint, and i think once we get that 3rd CB spot secure and maybe get rid of Ole Roy, we'll be a Top 3 defense.

As for some of the coaches i hate,
I totally despise Andy Reid. I just don't like looking at him.

Bill Belicheat. Hate him. Hate the Patriots. Hate anything Patriot-related.
And he's a cheater and a sore loser, so he gets no love or respect from me.

DawgBone
04-17-2008, 02:20 PM
1. Bellicheat - he cheats and the league makes it seem ok.
2. Mangini - after years of cheating with Billicheat, he tried to level the playing field by tatlling.
3. Marvin Lewis - he is supposed to be a good D coach, but cant do squat with his own team, and the Ravens havent missed a beat since he left.

TheGreatEscape
04-17-2008, 02:20 PM
Wade Phillips
Norv Turner

These are my top 2 with Payton just missing, he has talent but get's too into his reputation as a genius and becomes too much of a Madden playcaller underpressure, a la Billick.

Tim Lewis and jeff Hufn...I can't finish his name I loathe him so much.

As for Belicheck I love that evil, coniving mastermind, he's an ass but I'd love to have the Hoodie walking the sidlines in the meadowlands.

M.O.T.H.
04-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Guess, I'm in the minority. I love the Phillips/Garrett combo...Wade brought a refreshing attitude and a better defensive scheme w/ him....and he's a big ole' teddy bear. I like em'.

BigJohn98
04-17-2008, 02:30 PM
1. Jeff Fisher
2. Fisher, Jeff
3. The coach for the Titans
4. Bill Belicheat

fischbowl
04-17-2008, 02:33 PM
Bill Beelicheck

How do I reach these kids?!

TheGreatEscape
04-17-2008, 02:42 PM
Bill Beelicheck

How do I reach these kids?!

Thanks to Mr. Cartmenez for teaching us the white people method!

thebow305
04-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Belicheck.... very much so!

I don't hate Wade Phillips, I just think he's useless.

The_Dude
04-17-2008, 03:31 PM
As for Belicheck I love that evil, coniving mastermind, he's an ass but I'd love to have the Hoodie walking the sidlines in the meadowlands.

Agreed, except i'd rather have him here in MN.

I hate Childress & Billick.... both arrogant asses.

yodabear
04-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Scott Linehan

princefielder28
04-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Scott Linehan

I knew those were the two words I would see when I clicked on the thread

yodabear
04-17-2008, 04:04 PM
I knew those were the two words I would see when I clicked on the thread

Its what I do what I do.

bored of education
04-17-2008, 04:05 PM
Bellicheck

TheGreatEscape
04-17-2008, 04:51 PM
Agreed, except i'd rather have him here in MN.

I hate Childress & Billick.... both arrogant asses.

You stay away from the Hoodie or you'll get Mike Tice back.

neko4
04-17-2008, 05:03 PM
I hate Norv Turner for pretty much screwing the niners

ChezPower4
04-17-2008, 05:10 PM
Mike Shannahan

AllanO444
04-17-2008, 05:11 PM
1. Jeff Fisher
2. Fisher, Jeff
3. The coach for the Titans
4. Bill Belicheat

lol. Jag fans are the only ones who hate Fish. He's a good coach. Jacksonville just happens to be his home away from home...

draftguru151
04-17-2008, 05:32 PM
Wannstache even he's not in the NFL anymore. Don't really dislike anyone else.

BaLLiN
04-17-2008, 05:34 PM
I really hated Mike Tice

MasterShake
04-17-2008, 05:40 PM
Norv Turner for screwing over the 49ers and taking a year of my football watching life away from me...

F YOU NORV!

OSUGiants17
04-17-2008, 05:40 PM
Bill Belichick, Wade Phillips

Scientist McKnowitall
04-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Mike Martz, he did nothing for the Lions other than set them back another few years. Plus he lobbied hard for Drew Stanton and introduced Lions fans to the worst QB ever J.T. O'Sullivan.

Eric Mangini comes off like a smug tool most of the time he must have inherited that from Belicheck.

Paranoidmoonduck
04-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Mike Nolan bugs me because he should have been fired last year. He plays the PR game exceptionally well, but he doesn't have the coaching chops to back it up. The way he spoke about some of his players last season was unbelievable.

Norv Turner bugs me because he is so the opposite of what a NFL head coach should be. The guy can't answer a direct question without mumbling nonsense.

LonghornsLegend
04-17-2008, 06:15 PM
I like how everyone jumped on the Wade Phillips hate bandwagon since BBD started it off, how ironic...But he does coach the Cowboys, when Garrett takes over everyone will start to add him to the list.

TitleTown088
04-17-2008, 06:27 PM
Well, I don't " hate" anyone... I do dislike Lovie Smith,BB, and that chump up in Detroit.

I love Brad Childress because he holds the queens back.

FLORIDA PACKER
04-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Bill Belicheck- No personality, just comes off as a D-bag to me, not to mention the Fact that he spied on other NFL teams to better his own, total chump imo.

He's pretty much the only coach I hate, although Im not really a fan of Brad Childress, he kind of irritates me for some reason lol.

no love
04-17-2008, 06:48 PM
Eric Mangini and Lovie Smith. Snitches are b*****s.

EdReedUnstoppable
04-17-2008, 06:58 PM
Bill Belicheck
Jeff Fisher
John Gruden
Tony Dungy
Brad Childress
Marvin Lewis
Mike Shanahan
Tom Coughlin
Jim Zorn
Wade Phillips
Andy Reid

Burn Tha Dro
04-17-2008, 07:06 PM
Bill Belichick, i just hate the guy, i really do. Cheaters never win...

Yeah, Belichick never won 3 Super Bowls.

Nice observation.

TheGreatEscape
04-17-2008, 07:18 PM
I like how everyone jumped on the Wade Phillips hate bandwagon since BBD started it off, how ironic...But he does coach the Cowboys, when Garrett takes over everyone will start to add him to the list.

I like Garrett a lot, but Wade Phillips has always been a terrible head coach, he's always sucked.

Bills2083
04-17-2008, 07:20 PM
Bill Belichick, Brad Childress, Andy Reid, and Mike Mularkey. I'm sure there's more though...

BigJohn98
04-17-2008, 07:20 PM
Bill Belicheck

Tony Dungy

I don't see how you can hate Tony Dungy.

Yung Flippa
04-17-2008, 07:25 PM
Bill Belichick.

yodabear
04-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Top 5 Most Hated for Yodachu
1. Scott Linehan
2. Bill Belicheck
3. Mike Holmgren
4. Mike Shannahan
5. Ken Wisenhunt

Least 5 Hated
1. Tony Dungy
2. Lovie Smith
3. Wade Phillips
4. Andy Reid
5. Sean Payton

yodabear
04-17-2008, 07:45 PM
WTH I am bored, here are my list of my faves from 1-32, 1 being my fave, 32 being least fave. New coaches I put in the middle cuz IDK what to think of them yet.

1. Tony Dungy
2. Lovie Smith
3. Wade Phillips
4. Andy Reid
5. Sean Payton
6. Jeff Fisher
7. John Gruden
8. Marvin Lewis
9. Eric Mangini
10. Tom Coughlin
11. Mike McCarthy
12. Jack Del Rio
13. Mike Tomlin
14. Dick Juron
15. Gary Kubiak
16. Romeo Crennell
17. Tony Sporano
18. Mike Smith
19. Harbaugh
20. Jim Zorn
21.Lane Kiffin
22. Mike Nolan
23. Rob Marinelli
24. Norv Turner
25. Brad Childress
26. John Fox
27. Herm Edwards
28. Ken Wisenhunt
29. Mike Shannahan
30. Mike Holmgren
31. Bill Belicheck
32. Scott Linehan

nfrillman
04-17-2008, 07:46 PM
Bill Belichick, because he has to cheat to win. In the words of Eric Cartman, "Look at Bill Belichick, he cheated to win three Superbowls. Then in the fourth one he said, 'You know what guys, lets win this one for reals.' And you know what happened.....he lost."

Go_Eagles77
04-17-2008, 08:25 PM
I really don't see what there is to hate about Andy Reid, he's one of the most respectful coaches to other teams and never says anything negative or never under-rates the teams opponents like some people, *cough* Wade Phillips *cough*, unless you just hate all fat people.

DaBears9654
04-17-2008, 08:47 PM
The only coach I ever remember having any distaste for is Dave Wannstaedt (don't give a crap if I spelled it right, but I think it's pretty close). Just b/c he didn't know how to coach.

Komp
04-17-2008, 10:48 PM
I know he isn't in the league atm but I hate Marty Schottenheimer cause he hates the Raiders....so he will never be a friend of mine. I'm sure he will be crushed by the news.

Another coach/co-ordinator I can't stand is John Shoop due to his inability to call a passing play of more than 6 yards.

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
04-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Another coach/co-ordinator I can't stand is John Shoop due to his inability to call a passing play of more than 6 yards.

Bears fans no your pain all too well.

Geo
04-18-2008, 12:05 AM
The only coach I can say I actually disliked is Brian Billick. I just didn't like him at all, and wish he was still there in Baltimore so they wouldn't get any better.

I'm not crazy about John Fox, to me he's in the same mold as Billick as a guy who should have already been given the pink slip.

Gregg Williams, if we're going to include assistant coaches, I really dislike. It amazes how overrated the guy is, I'm glad to see him in Jacksonville when it's Jack Del Rio's team period. Expect mixed signals and fireworks from that short-lived marriage imo.

I don't think fondly of Wade Phillips, but moreso because of what he did with the Buffalo Bills in his tenure there. Dallas deserves what it gets with Jerruh back in full control.

vikesrock28
04-18-2008, 12:10 AM
Brad Childress, the guy is a clown.

He's taken the Vikes ten steps backwards since he arrived.

Packer_Backer
04-18-2008, 12:10 AM
I know he isn't in the league atm but I hate Marty Schottenheimer cause he hates the Raiders....so he will never be a friend of mine. I'm sure he will be crushed by the news.

He was just old school......you know before the forward pass was invented. Is Shoop the B&B guy they had a couple years ago?

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
04-18-2008, 12:39 AM
He was just old school......you know before the forward pass was invented. Is Shoop the B&B guy they had a couple years ago?

No, the bed and breakfast guy was Tom Walsh.

The Legend
04-18-2008, 12:44 AM
Bill Belichick & Defensive Cordinators from the Ravens that became Head Coaches

Kurve
04-18-2008, 02:46 AM
Has to be Mike " Ratface " Shannahan , also Bill Belicheck would be up there as well.

on of my favorite coaches still to date even though he isnt with the raiders anymore is John Gruden especially when he was with the raiders loved his intensity love the " Get in your face " attitude he brought to the game.

Handel
04-18-2008, 06:05 AM

Oh, it is easy.

I hate him

Eric Mangini too

And of course my most liked is BB. Like Crennel and Andy Reid.

Jakey
04-18-2008, 06:52 AM
No one can hate Mike Tomlin!!! Easy-T is loved by all! :)

Thunder&Lightning
04-18-2008, 07:18 AM

ya i agree how can you hate that guy?

04-18-2008, 07:33 AM
Mike Shanahan is at the very top of my list.

1. Mike Shanahan
2. Bill Belichick
3. Marvin Lewis
4. Mike Nolan
5. Norv Turner

BroadwayJoe10
04-18-2008, 08:41 AM

i guess it's pretty easy for devil worshipers??

Cunningham
04-18-2008, 09:46 AM
Has to be Mike "Coach Kevlar" Shannahan , also Bill Belicheck would be up there as well.

on of my favorite coaches still to date even though he isnt with the raiders anymore is John Gruden especially when he was with the raiders loved his intensity love the " Get in your face " attitude he brought to the game.
fixed it for you

bigbluedefense
04-18-2008, 10:14 AM

i don't dislike Phillips bc he's the Cowboys coach though. I give credit where its due, I respect Andy Reid tremendously, as I did Gibbs and Parcells. Im a big Garrett fan as well. Its just Phillip's attitude that really turns me off. As has been mentioned earlier in this thread, his smug arrogance is annoying, and i lost a lot of respect for him when he would take shots at Parcells indirectly. I respect his ability to run a defense, but he's not a good head coach. He doesn't have the qualities you look for in a head coach. Like you said though, he's on a short leash, I expect Garrett to take over soon.

What will be interesting to see is if Wade wins a couple of playoff games but doesn't go to the SB or doesn't win the SB, is he still on board? Or do they let him go?

bigbluedefense
04-18-2008, 10:16 AM
a lot of shanny hate...if you guys don't mind me asking, why?

i always liked Shanny a lot.

Sniper
04-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Wade Phillips
Brad Childress
Tony Dungy
Eric Mangini

Dam8610
04-18-2008, 05:27 PM
Bill Belichick, for reasons already stated numerous times.

lordquas
04-18-2008, 05:30 PM
well i only hate 2 guys.
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070208/070208_phillips_vmed5p.widec.jpg

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/bob_blog/billbelichick.jpg

xooberon
04-18-2008, 06:31 PM

he uses his job as an nfl coach to run his mouth about politics like anyone gives a ****

kiranadwaney
04-20-2008, 08:14 PM
easy Bobby Petrino, dude should never show his face in atlanta again

Matthew Jones
04-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Bobby Petrino - In it for money and couldn't take the heat.
Brian Billick - Just sucked in general, total ass.
Marvin Lewis - Can't even control his own team.
Herm Edwards - I just despise him and everything about him.
Norv Turner - Again, tool.
Tom Coughlin - Crazy mofo. Respect the hell out of him, too, though.
Mike Holmgren - Whiny b****.

Y'all hate Belichick, but he's a badass whether or not you approve! I'd probably hate him if he was coaching another team, but he's the Darth Vader of the league and you all should respect him accordingly.

Dam8610
04-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Y'all hate Belichick, but he's a badass whether or not you approve! I'd probably hate him if he was coaching another team, but he's the Darth Vader of the league and you all should respect him accordingly.

Badass? He's a classless cheater who pouts and/or runs when he doesn't get his way. That's not the description of a badass to me.

GermanSaint
04-21-2008, 02:13 AM
-mike tice was a lump , i never could stand his annoying smile
-jim mora junior was the same , he never made the impression that he knew what was going on , he was kind of arrogant also and i hated his smirking all the day even though his team played crap
-i disliked mike holmgrem very hard the last years , but iam starting to get fine with him , i couldnīt described what i disliked about him the years before , it just was there.
i hated saban and dislike wade phillips , both are/were overrated for no reason

GermanSaint
04-21-2008, 02:23 AM
oh yeah this is what mike holmgrem looks when he totally loses controll of the game :

http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/stealin-my-bucket-seal.jpg

SCSteeler
04-21-2008, 03:26 AM
oh yeah this is what mike holmgrem looks when he totally loses controll of the game :

http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/stealin-my-bucket-seal.jpg

Mike Holmgren, for sure!
got all this hype about bein a great coach, and when we (Steelers) beat 'em up, all he could say was how the ref's blew the game!
like when the ref's threw that interception, or when the ref's let Fast Willie run right through the whole team!
silly ref's!

Young Nasty Man
04-21-2008, 08:20 AM
bellichick and parcells when he coaches

luee
04-21-2008, 09:37 AM
bill bellicheat. Phillips get a bad rep for having a choke at QB. Last qtr post-season, nobody I want least than Romo.

DaBears9654
04-21-2008, 10:40 AM
It's not really hatred, but Jack Del Rio and Mike Nolan irritate me with their wanting to dress like basketball coaches during games. Wear the licensed team gear and don't gripe about it.

my future me
04-21-2008, 01:10 PM
1. Wade Phillips
2. Norv Turner
3. Brad Childress
4. Herm Edwards - not really hate, but man he can't coach

lordquas
04-21-2008, 01:46 PM

thats hilarious

the decider13
04-21-2008, 02:02 PM
whats with all the shanny hate, he is a good coach, just been makin some bad calls recently. But I have full faith in his recent picks of cutler, dummervil and marshall. Things are getting better hopefully lol

TheBuffaloBills
04-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Bellicheck....... Dick Jauron maybe the most neutral coach..... No one really likes him nor hate him.

Eagles own the NFC East
04-21-2008, 08:46 PM
Bill Belicheck (Used to like him until last year with the whole thing with Mangini and hate him more now with the cheating thing)

Marvin Lewis (Just don't like him and think he needs to go he has all the talent yet they are a below average team)

Wade Phillips (Got too much credit for last season that he didn't really deserve, still not a good coach and he coaches the Cowboys)

bigbluedefense
04-21-2008, 09:08 PM
Im actually surprised how many ppl listed Wade Phillips. I thought i was in the minority on that one honestly.

SuperMcGee
04-21-2008, 09:27 PM
I'd probably like Wade a lot more if he had just played Flutie, maybe even if Frank Wycheck and Kevin Dyson didn't decide to ruin my life. I'm pretty much neutral on him now, I don't hate him and he coaches Dallas so he must have something going for him.

SuperMcGee
04-21-2008, 09:40 PM
Bellicheck....... Dick Jauron maybe the most neutral coach..... No one really likes him nor hate him.

Not many people care about Buffalo to begin with, being a soft-spoken, terribly average players coach virtually free of personality isn't going to do much for your popularity.

SenorGato
04-21-2008, 11:16 PM
Brian Billick
Tony Dungy - We get it, God does everything but the work...
Norv Turner
Marvin Lewis

Larry
04-21-2008, 11:50 PM
Mike Holmgren, that's really it.

awfullyquiet
04-22-2008, 01:15 AM
I can tell you.

Mike Smith.

He hasn't done a damn thing ever for the falcons.

holt_bruce81
04-22-2008, 01:31 AM
I really dislike Mike Martz, he's a good coach but he looks like a goof when he waves his arms in the air after a big play.

cdub11
04-22-2008, 01:24 PM
for me its Bill Belichick and no one else is close