PDA

View Full Version : ocho cinco en chicago?!!

o M4VERICK o
04-18-2008, 05:34 PM
i think that we are in desperate need of wide outs and when u see one of if not the best wide receivers in the league wanting out of cinci i think we shud take advantage of that and pull the trigger on him

PS jonathon Joseph to chicago in 08' !!!

regoob2
04-18-2008, 05:38 PM
i think that we are in desperate need of wide outs and when u see one of if not the best wide receivers in the league wanting out of cinci i think we shud take advantage of that and pull the trigger on him

PS jonathon Joseph to chicago in 08' !!!:rolleyes: No thanks.

o M4VERICK o
04-18-2008, 05:44 PM
all i'm sayin is that chad's ridiculously good and we have NOTHING at wide receiver

regoob2
04-18-2008, 05:46 PM
all i'm sayin is that chad's ridiculously good and we have NOTHING at wide receiverHe wants out of Cincy who has Carson Palmer, what's he gonna say in Chicago.

o M4VERICK o
04-18-2008, 06:17 PM
he wants outta cinci because he isnt getting paid what he thinks he's worth and i think he's probably right not because of palmer

no love
04-18-2008, 06:27 PM
Some karma stuff is going to happen where the bears are going to somehow talk to his agent and the bengals are going to claim tampering.

Bengalsrocket
04-18-2008, 06:48 PM
he wants outta cinci because he isnt getting paid what he thinks he's worth and i think he's probably right not because of palmer

Money has nothing to do with it. Hell he got paid 16 million over the last 2 years. He claims he wants out of cinci because he wants to win (though I personally think he wants out because TJ made the pro-bowl before him in 07 [if you remember, chad only went to the pro-bowl when Moss backed out]).

regoob2
04-18-2008, 06:56 PM
Some karma stuff is going to happen where the bears are going to somehow talk to his agent and the bengals are going to claim tampering.
What does this add to the conversation? Get over it.

bearfan
04-18-2008, 10:10 PM
No thanks, as said if he is complaining when he has a QB like Carson Palmer to throw to him, just imagine what he would be like here. That and he is such a distraction, not the type of player the Bears look for.

BeerBaron
04-18-2008, 10:18 PM
indeed, not a chance we see chad as a bear