PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Class Acts/Bottom 5 Class Acts

Thunder&Lightning
04-19-2008, 11:33 AM
List your top 5 class acts in the NFL and Bottom 5 class acts in the NFL.

Gay Ork Wang
04-19-2008, 12:07 PM
flop5:

TO Dallas Star
Randy Moss Mooning
Haynesworth Stomp
All those spittings
Patriots Dancing the lights out dance after Playoffs to mock

BufFan71
04-19-2008, 12:09 PM
edit: delete

regoob2
04-19-2008, 12:58 PM
I don't feel like doing 5 but I like how Peyton Manning plays the game.

Jakey
04-19-2008, 01:00 PM
Class acts - Lamarr Woodley playing for the Steelers! :)

Thread closed!

Go_Eagles77
04-19-2008, 01:04 PM
Wade Phillips is probably in the bottom 5 class acts.

Babylon
04-19-2008, 01:10 PM
top 5

Jason Taylor
Larry Fitzgerald
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Jeff Fisher

LonghornsLegend
04-19-2008, 01:29 PM
Random players and coaches of the Pats and Cowboys should cover everyone for bottom 5 class acts.

top 5 class acts

1. Westbrook sliding on the 1 to not take the TD
2. Big Ben waiting to shake Garrard's hand after the game in the playoffs and being a man instead of acting like a broad about it.
3. Warrick Dunn and his entire career.
4. Peyton Manning same as above.
5. Tony Dungy, anything about class deserves to have his name mentioned.

BufFan71
04-19-2008, 01:47 PM
Lee Evans-----as good as he is
i dont think i ever remember him doing a TD dance or celebration

LonghornsLegend
04-19-2008, 01:49 PM

What if he cant dance, isn't creative, or shy, would that make him classy?

JF4
04-19-2008, 01:54 PM
Random players and coaches of the Pats and Cowboys should cover everyone for bottom 5 class acts.

top 5 class acts

2. Big Ben waiting to shake Garrard's hand after the game in the playoffs and being a man instead of acting like a broad about it.

That's not being classy, that's just being smart.

Otherwise that's not a bad list.

LonghornsLegend
04-19-2008, 01:57 PM

They would of still won that game with the TD, he would of just had better stats, but sliding and not being concerned about it shows class to me, yes it was smart also, but more so classy being that they would of won the game regardless if he ran it in.

DragonFireKai
04-19-2008, 02:29 PM

It was putting the welfare of the team before his own stats.

YAYareaRB
04-19-2008, 02:35 PM
5 in no particular order

Hines Ward - Always keeps a smile on his face. The Emotional leader for the Steelers for a long time.
Frank Gore - Some might say I'm being a homer but you can't deny Frank is classy. He's overcome so much in life and remains humble and dominant at the same time.
Warrick Dunn - For sure a class act. Involved in a lot of charity organizations. Overcome a lot in life as well. Has no problem sharing the rock as well.
Peyton Manning - Best QB in the league and still remains humble.
Braylon Edwards - This guy is really classy. Like Dunn, he's involved in charity and he's overall a class act on and off the field.

So much other class acts I'm leaving out.

T-RICH49
04-19-2008, 02:59 PM

actually the jerk cost me the FFL title by doing that NOT COOL

Paul
04-19-2008, 03:06 PM
LOL that Westbrook thing definitely pissed off a whole bunch of fanasty owners.

Haynesworth stomp maybe the most despicable thing I've ever seen on a football field. Even if it wasn't a cowboy player at the end of that stomp, I would still feel the same way about it.

Though I love the guy now, I wanted TO castrated when he posed on the star when he was with the niners. Sounds harsh I know.

the decider13
04-19-2008, 03:13 PM
Classiest acts

Rod Smith (sadly retired this year)
Braylon Edwards
Warrick Dunn
Marvin Harrison
Hines ward

If you think that Tom Brady is a class act, then you have never seen him lose a game. He starts pouting by himself on the bench. A classy quarterback would talk to his players when they are losing.

nfrillman
04-19-2008, 03:32 PM
Class Acts (no order):
-Torry Holt- My Rams pick
-Warrick Dunn- Very charitable
-Marvin Harrison- Just like Holt, goes out and plays at a HOF level and doesn' t show off
-Tony Dungy
-All the other really good guys in the NFL

Ass Acts (no order)
-All the woman beaters- Very tough guys indeed
-Pacman Jones- Stop making it rain
-Terrell Owens and Chad Johnson- Diva WR's, I'm glad they aren't on the Rams
-Bill Belichick- Cheated and permanently altered NFL history
-Chris Henry- Hey, stop being an idiot

Sniper
04-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Classiest acts

Rod Smith (sadly retired this year)
Braylon Edwards
Warrick Dunn
Marvin Harrison
Hines ward

If you think that Tom Brady is a class act, then you have never seen him lose a game. He starts pouting by himself on the bench. A classy quarterback would talk to his players when they are losing.

Like how Peyton Mannig berated his OL after losing playoff game after playoff game? Give me a ******* break dude. Brady is the man.

Jakey
04-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Like how Peyton Mannig berated his OL after losing playoff game after playoff game? Give me a ******* break dude. Brady is the man.

Hey man...where is a comment on mine??? :)

Michigan
04-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Braylon Edwards is definitely one of the classiest people in the NFL. Just check the "press room" of his foundation's website to learn what he has done: http://www.braylonedwardsfoundation.org/page.php?id=3

Sniper
04-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Class acts - Lamarr Woodley playing for the Steelers! :)

Thread closed!

LAMARR WOODLEY IS THE GREATEST!

TitleTown088
04-19-2008, 03:46 PM
#1 class act was the Raiders fans supporting Brett Favre at the game after his pops died.

neko4
04-19-2008, 03:52 PM
http://www.prosportsmemorabilia.com/Images/Product/33-52/33-52100-P.jpg

http://www.fansedge.com/Images/Product/33-52/33-52092-P.jpg

Even after the 2 of the worst losses in his career.

angelsdontkill
04-19-2008, 03:58 PM
Tom Brady

What? The guy is a CHEATER.

Brent
04-19-2008, 03:59 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Payton_Man_of_the_Year_Award

Pretty much all those guys.

JF4
04-19-2008, 04:08 PM

Shaking hands with opposing Qb's doesn't make you a class act.

I'm not trying to say Favre ain't a class act because he is but your just giving the wrong reasons.

Gatz
04-19-2008, 04:14 PM
First of all, Brady isn't a class act.
Nobody mentioned it but Sean Taylor and Michael Pittman spitting on each other in playoff...

Dungy is the first name to come to mind when I think about class act, then Marvin Harrison (a wr that's not a primma donna? OMG) I think I read something about Warrick Dunn too.

Also two players who arent in the league anymore, Sanders and White.

GB12
04-19-2008, 04:16 PM
Though I love the guy now, I wanted TO castrated when he posed on the star when he was with the niners. Sounds harsh I know.
It's amazing how that works. He was possibly the most hated player to Dallas fans after the crap he pulled in San Francisco and then being an Eagle. Then he comes to Dallas and all the Cowboys fans love him.

Go_Eagles77
04-19-2008, 04:23 PM
It's amazing how that works. He was possibly the most hated player to Dallas fans after the crap he pulled in San Francisco and then being an Eagle. Then he comes to Dallas and all the Cowboys fans love him.

Can't blame them. I hated T.O. before he was an eagle then loved him when he was, now hate him more than ever. lol

Jakey
04-19-2008, 04:26 PM
^ I used to love TO in san fran...but now i reckon he is a complete douche!

Sniper
04-19-2008, 04:28 PM

Alright let it go. Brady could carve up that coverage with one hand tied behind his back. It's over and done with.

Sniper
04-19-2008, 04:29 PM
^ I used to love TO in san fran...but now i reckon he is a complete douche!

Hell of a talent though....

neko4
04-19-2008, 04:36 PM

I'm not trying to say Favre ain't a class act because he is but your just giving the wrong reasons.
Well he coulda just walked off the field like Randy Moss when TO caught that TD pass

lol

but i get what your saying

SuperMcGee
04-19-2008, 04:39 PM

Evans doesn't really do anything noteworthy, good or bad, besides play. Can't think of one thing he's said besides how often Marshawn eats at Applebee's.

Paul
04-19-2008, 04:43 PM

You'd surprise what 2500yds and 28 TD's in 2 seasons can do for a players' likability.

Plus, something has to be said about his sincerity when he talks about Romo.

LonghornsLegend
04-19-2008, 05:05 PM

Lets not talk, Packers fans were killing Moss after the mooning incidident and Favre wanted him himself, how do you think you and the rest of the fans would react if he was on your team scoring TD's? Its not that hard a concept to grasp...Also calling him our most hated player is overdoing it, it was nowhere near that bad...Thats like me calling Randy Moss Green Bay's most hated player.

And for the record, try not saying things like "All Cowboys fans" just because you know of a few, everyone wasn't like that and didn't feel that way...The star incident didnt bother me like it did some others, so It's not like I hated him before we signed him, I've always been a slight TO fan before his tenure in Dallas.

angelsdontkill
04-19-2008, 05:15 PM
Alright let it go. Brady could carve up that coverage with one hand tied behind his back. It's over and done with.

That doesn't have anything to do with the discussion. This is about class, not talent. He cheated. That isn't classy. Hard to comprehend? Nope.

Paul
04-19-2008, 05:21 PM
I hated TO before he got to Dallas. And I'm not ashamed to say I changed my tune because of his play. Anyone who says they would feel differently if a player they disliked came to there team and produced as TO did for the Cowboys, is liar.

GermanSaint
04-19-2008, 06:36 PM
i will be a homer and say : marques colston !

T-RICH49
04-19-2008, 06:38 PM
Tony Richardson is the total definition of the word class.nicest guy you will meet

Dam8610
04-19-2008, 06:42 PM

99% of all people in sports are congratulatory to the other team after they lose. Belichick is the exception, not the rule.

Babylon
04-19-2008, 07:10 PM

Care to explain?

M.O.T.H.
04-19-2008, 07:20 PM
Jason Witten is right up there w/ Taylor, Dunn, Brees, LT, and Peyton.

johbur
04-19-2008, 07:21 PM

I'll still put Farve up there on the class act list. There's the charity foundation, the visiting of all the dying children, (http://www.wfrv.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=961abb1f-4866-40f8-839d-d0802e47fad4&rss=847) how he handled himself during the worst times in his life, and the respect and competition he had with the other players.

Matthew Jones
04-19-2008, 07:29 PM
Warrick Dunn is the classiest player in the league. Lowest? Roy Williams (Dallas), maybe?

M.O.T.H.
04-19-2008, 07:33 PM
Warrick Dunn is the classiest player in the league. Lowest? Roy Williams (Dallas), maybe?

It's not like Roy's a bad guy or anything. He just doesnt know how to tackle.

Sniper
04-19-2008, 07:50 PM
It's not like Roy's a bad guy or anything. He just doesnt know how to tackle.

Or cover.....

M.O.T.H.
04-19-2008, 07:51 PM
Or cover.....

Truer words were never spoken.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-19-2008, 07:56 PM
Michael Vick is by far the classiest.

Im_a_Romosexual
04-19-2008, 08:55 PM
WTF PEOPLE! Leonard Little is the scum of the earth, a KILLER!!!

bored of education
04-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Least classy guy=Vince Wilfork

JoeSixPac
04-19-2008, 09:10 PM
Classiest (In no order)
-TO crying while defending Romo, iunno if this is classy but it showed a different side of TO
-LaDanian Tomlinson, always very humble. aside from last years disrespect towards Belichick, which was deserved albeit, LT is very classy
-Peyton Manning/Brett Farve, classey QBs with respect for the game and its players
-Marvin Harrison, really humble and is never a problem
-Warrick Dunn, has gone threw a lot and great, charitable guy

Classless (in no order)
-Albert Haynesworth stomping
-Bill Belichick (insert any incident). this guys is the most classless guy in the NFL. he cheats, makes a mockery of the injury system, terrible guy to interview, rude to the media, and leaves the field early in XLII.
-Pacman Jones, you would think he would learn not to get arrested after like the 5th time
-Old TO/Randy Moss, real cancers in the locker room, but have since cleaned up their games.
-Ricky Williams, hurt his career and single handily destroyed the falcons franchise in the past couple of years.

terribletowel39
04-19-2008, 09:16 PM
TJ Houshmanzadeh (sp?)- while he can back it up, his team can't and him cleaning off his shoes with a terrible towel was dumb and classless, especially since they have been getting owned by everyone everywhere the past oh 15 years?? yea.

MasterShake
04-19-2008, 09:47 PM
Bryant Young, 49ers

Still hasn't retired officially...rumors are he could play another year.

FLORIDA PACKER
04-19-2008, 10:20 PM
FLOP 5:

5. Rodney Harrison (cheap shot artist)
4. Albert Haynesworth (cleats guys in the face)
3. Chad Johnson (used to back him, but with all the B.S. he's pulling no more)
2. Kimo Von Olehoffen (For "Accidentally" driving through and tearing up Carson Palmer's Knee).
1. Terrell Owens (probably the worst Teammate in history)

TOP 5:
5. Donald Driver
4. Warrick Dunn
3. A.J. Hawk
2. Marvin Harrison
1. Walter Payton (I never seen him play as I was born in 88 but my dad has always spoken favorably about him, and I've heard about all the awesome things he did. Rest in peace)

thefridge15
04-19-2008, 10:26 PM
I get the Randy Moss ass act picks, but I think you can disregard the packer fan mooning. Yeah he's an ass act because of the ref water bottle squirt, walking off the field, "straight cash homie", but dont count the mooning. Everyone likes to give it to the rival fans, it was the playoffs, emotions running high, and Joe "I love the Packers" Buck blew the whole thing out of proportion.

etk
04-19-2008, 10:34 PM
top 5? I'm sure I'm missing some people, but this is off the top of my head and browsing this thread.

1. Warrick Dunn - speaks for himself
2. Derrick Brooks - ". anyone who has seen or heard him mic'd up after the hit that ended Gannon's career should know as well.
3. Ben Roethlisberger - seems like a really nice guy. srsly.
4. Torry Holt - again, really friendly, nice, intellectual person
5. Tony Dungy - nothing bad can be said about this man.

Bottom 5:

1. Bill Belichick - complete turd and POS
2. Jerramy Stevens - "
3. TO - selfish turd, spit on Hall.
4. Phillip Rivers - class guy off the field, but man does he look like an idiot when he's on it. QBs shouldn't spout their mouths off like he does.
5. A tie between a few former Miami players: Ray Lewis for his pathetic dancing and screaming, Shockey for being a hothead, and Sean Taylor (RIP) for spitting on Michael Pittman and being a headhunter.

No PacMan Jones....why? The man has a problem and really shouldn't be associated with the NFL. I exclude players that don't have an "NFL lifestyle" to them....players that don't change from HS to the pros.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with the Randy Moss mooning either. It was pretty funny and Packers fans seriously need to stop getting so defensive and develop a sense of humor.

Flyboy
04-19-2008, 10:45 PM
Marques Colston is class every time makes a TD catch.

yo123
04-19-2008, 10:49 PM
Didn't Peyton Manning get in some trouble for sexual harassment or something at Tennessee?

Yung Flippa
04-19-2008, 11:02 PM
#1 Class Act = Marvin Harrison.

Thunder&Lightning
04-19-2008, 11:07 PM
#1 Class Act = Marvin Harrison.

100% agreee

DragonFireKai
04-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Didn't Peyton Manning get in some trouble for sexual harassment or something at Tennessee?

He mooned the AD.

TitanHope
04-19-2008, 11:48 PM
Class Acts

1. Kyle Vanden Bosch - First person to come to mind, though maybe not the worthiest. Drafted by Arizona, but was riddled with injuries his entire time there. He left in FA, and signed with the Titans for vet minimum. He then recorded a 12.5 Sack season, and was rewarded a long-term deal. An extremely nice guy, and that only makes him more likeable. He goes all out on every play, and has expressed his appreciation for the Titans and the Nashville community whenever he's given the chance.

2. Tony Dungy - Basically default on this. Always polite and respectful to everyone. I admire his perserverance in overcoming all of the obstacles he's been faced with. I don't think anyone dislikes this man, and if they do, they belong on the "Ass Acts" list.

3. Warrick Dunn - Again, default. With all that he's done with his organization to help needy mothers is awesome. You not only have to admire someone who's generous, but also someone who helps women. Chivalry is not dead.

4. Donovan McNabb - The dude not only is the QB in Philly and is scrutinized heavily for not being perfect, but he also had to deal with the TO ordeal and the media makes it seem like there's a never ending QB controversy there. Plus, all the injuries he tends to get. Yet, McNabb has handled it better than most people would be able to. Most young QB's would have imploded after all that McNabb has had to put up with, let alone play at a Pro Bowl level.

5. Drew Brees - Elected to sign with New Orleans the season after Katrina. He knowingly took on the burden of that situation, and helped give that city a positive to combat the massive negative. Though, you can't leave the rest of the Saints out.

Ass Acts

1. Bill Belichick - I don't have to explain, do I?

2. Rodney Harrison - Notoriously dirty player, but after he re-injured his knee when he was legally blocked by Bobby Wade, he started complaining and accusing Wade of delivering a dirty hit. What a hypocrite.

3. Shawne Merriman - Busted for using steroids, and is noted for doing a celebratory dance after he sacks a QB. That alone is classless, but what takes the cake is him saying that Jeff Fisher issued a "hit" on him after Merriman knocked Vince Young off of his feet after Young had handed the ball off to the RB. After practically everyone and their mother refuted that notion, Merriman later changed his mind about his allegation. Heh..

4. Terrell Owens - He's still a major Jerkasaurus Rex.

5. Phillip Rivers - Like etk said. The guy is ok off of the field, but on it, he must live in his own world. The sad thing is that it doesn't matter if his opponent just made him use his chin strap as a pacifier or what. He'll continue to talk, point, and argue with a fan or two.

kalbears13
04-20-2008, 12:16 AM
For those who said Ben, my cousin went to Miami and said that he was a huge d-bag. (Although my cousin is a Browns fan, this was before he was drafted by the Steelers.)

gdamac
04-20-2008, 12:21 AM
Class (In no particular order):
Peyton Manning
Maurice Jone-Drew
Nnmadi Asomugha (Yeah, I am a fan, but he has class)
Anthony Gonzalez
Chad Pennington

gdamac
04-20-2008, 12:23 AM
Class Acts

1. Kyle Vanden Bosch - First person to come to mind, though maybe not the worthiest. Drafted by Arizona, but was riddled with injuries his entire time there. He left in FA, and signed with the Titans for vet minimum. He then recorded a 12.5 Sack season, and was rewarded a long-term deal. An extremely nice guy, and that only makes him more likeable. He goes all out on every play, and has expressed his appreciation for the Titans and the Nashville community whenever he's given the chance.

2. Tony Dungy - Basically default on this. Always polite and respectful to everyone. I admire his perserverance in overcoming all of the obstacles he's been faced with. I don't think anyone dislikes this man, and if they do, they belong on the "Ass Acts" list.

3. Warrick Dunn - Again, default. With all that he's done with his organization to help needy mothers is awesome. You not only have to admire someone who's generous, but also someone who helps women. Chivalry is not dead.

4. Donovan McNabb - The dude not only is the QB in Philly and is scrutinized heavily for not being perfect, but he also had to deal with the TO ordeal and the media makes it seem like there's a never ending QB controversy there. Plus, all the injuries he tends to get. Yet, McNabb has handled it better than most people would be able to. Most young QB's would have imploded after all that McNabb has had to put up with, let alone play at a Pro Bowl level.

5. Drew Brees - Elected to sign with New Orleans the season after Katrina. He knowingly took on the burden of that situation, and helped give that city a positive to combat the massive negative. Though, you can't leave the rest of the Saints out.

Ass Acts

1. Bill Belichick - I don't have to explain, do I?

2. Rodney Harrison - Notoriously dirty player, but after he re-injured his knee when he was legally blocked by Bobby Wade, he started complaining and accusing Wade of delivering a dirty hit. What a hypocrite.

3. Shawne Merriman - Busted for using steroids, and is noted for doing a celebratory dance after he sacks a QB. That alone is classless, but what takes the cake is him saying that Jeff Fisher issued a "hit" on him after Merriman knocked Vince Young off of his feet after Young had handed the ball off to the RB. After practically everyone and their mother refuted that notion, Merriman later changed his mind about his allegation. Heh..

4. Terrell Owens - He's still a major Jerkasaurus Rex.

5. Phillip Rivers - Like etk said. The guy is ok off of the field, but on it, he must live in his own world. The sad thing is that it doesn't matter if his opponent just made him use his chin strap as a pacifier or what. He'll continue to talk, point, and argue with a fan or two.

good lists

Flyboy
04-20-2008, 01:39 AM

Brees would have signed with Miami had they not passed on him.

the decider13
04-20-2008, 01:51 AM

Do me a favor and tell me where exactly I said Peyton Manning in my post. Wait, I didnt, that's right.

How about give me a break dude, at least read before you have a hissy. But I stand by what I said about Brady, no way is he a class act.

Edit: It makes me sad that I havent seen any more Rod Smith love. He was the master of classy, as well as Ed McCaffery.

DancingMonkey
04-20-2008, 03:29 AM
I might be wrong here, but hasn't anyone else seen Marvin Harrison pout like a baby on the sidelines during games? I agree 100% with him being classy in the fact that he doesn't run his mouth, and he's never been a headache by any means. I swear I've seen him showing the same body language LDT did during this past year's playoffs that got him skewered, and never really heard it commented on.

Or maybe I'm just crazy. :P

And amen to the one Leonard Little post.

Bengalsrocket
04-20-2008, 05:14 AM
I might be wrong here, but hasn't anyone else seen Marvin Harrison pout like a baby on the sidelines during games? I agree 100% with him being classy in the fact that he doesn't run his mouth, and he's never been a headache by any means. I swear I've seen him showing the same body language LDT did during this past year's playoffs that got him skewered, and never really heard it commented on.

Or maybe I'm just crazy. :P

And amen to the one Leonard Little post.

I think I know what you're talking about in regards to Marvin Harrison and I don't think he was pouting like a baby, I think he was just upset at the situation.

Class is not defined as never getting angry or upset. Class is how you handle a situation (most likely one that would get angry or upset). And I think going to the sideline and discussing your situation with the coach / QB is a lot more classy than bitching on the field.

I think what makes Marvin Harrison a class act is when he reaches the end zone, he doesn't need to celebrate it. Its not the first time he's been there and he knows it won't be the last time. Not many wide receivers can resist celebrating their success like no one else has ever seen an end zone before.

Pretty much anyone who can do their job, and not expect to be patted on the back like a 9 month old baby who just took its first step is a class act. This includes all (but not restricted to) defensive players that walk back to the huddle and keep their focus after a big play.

Nothing speaks for your lack of class like doing a dance or talking smack after you tackle / sack someone (and no, I'm not speaking about just merriman - there are plenty of defensive players on every team who think they're hot shots because they made 1 play).

As a bengals fan I've seen plenty of end zone dancing and I don't really care if you dance or don't dance - but its certainly not classy.

Tony Dungy has class. The way he handles every situation he has been in is almost the exact definition of class.

Peyton Manning doesn't exemplify class - I see why people are posting it, but he doesn't handle himself or the situations he's in with the most class. Thats not to say he isn't a class act, but he's not on the extreme side of class that you would want to put him in the top 5.

Also, I believe Joe Gibbs is a class act. He's been in some really bad situations and some really good situations, and he handled them all pretty well.

I think Mercury Morris (I know he's not involved with the league as a coach / player right now) has the least amount of class out of anyone - I've never seen anyone talk as much as trash (and sing??) as he does every single year that ESPN brings him out to talk about a team that may or may not go undefeated. And the only guy that can possibly top Mercury Morris is Pac-man Jones - "making it rain" isn't exactly classy.

America
04-20-2008, 10:30 AM

Yeah cause saying we had some problems in protection is berating the OL. Watch Brady's post game of the Raven's gave this year. He never once gives the Ravens credit for a good game, but says that his team did a lot of things wrong.

Xonraider
04-20-2008, 11:02 AM

Yep, won me a fantasy game :)

Solomon
04-20-2008, 11:14 AM
Classiest (In no order)
-TO crying while defending Romo, iunno if this is classy but it showed a different side of TO
-LaDanian Tomlinson, always very humble. aside from last years disrespect towards Belichick, which was deserved albeit, LT is very classy
-Peyton Manning/Brett Farve, classey QBs with respect for the game and its players

Classless (in no order)
-Bill Belichick (insert any incident). this guys is the most classless guy in the NFL. he cheats, makes a mockery of the injury system, terrible guy to interview, rude to the media, and leaves the field early in XLII.
-Pacman Jones, you would think he would learn not to get arrested after like the 5th time
-Old TO/Randy Moss, real cancers in the locker room, but have since cleaned up their games.
-Ricky Williams, hurt his career and single handily destroyed the falcons franchise in the past couple of years.

Ricky Williams? Did you mean Michael Vick or Dolphins instead of Falcons?

Solomon
04-20-2008, 11:24 AM
Class Acts - Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor! Two of my favourite players.

His career is still young but Joe Thomas has seemed like a great guy with a team first personality.

eaglesalltheway
04-20-2008, 11:30 AM
#1 class act was the Raiders fans supporting Brett Favre at the game after his pops died.

Looking back on that game, it actually brings tears to my eyes how those fans embraced him. That act alone will dull any rumors about the Raiders fans ever acting in a negative way. That was a truly historic night.

kalbears13
04-20-2008, 11:37 AM
Looking back on that game, it actually brings tears to my eyes how those fans embraced him. That act alone will dull any rumors about the Raiders fans ever acting in a negative way. That was a truly historic night.

Well I went to a Raiders vs. Browns game in Oakland and was minding my own business walking to my seat before the game when a Raiders fan started swearing and cursing at me. I was 10 years old.

Leon Sandcastle
04-21-2008, 12:17 AM
Warrick Dunn
Donovan McNabb
Marvin Harrison
Tony Dungy
Dick Jauron

Bill Belichick
Tom Brady
Vince Wilfork
Ellis Hobbs
Richard Seymour

Chucky
04-21-2008, 12:24 AM

That's cute

scar988
04-21-2008, 12:47 AM
top 5 no order
Marvin Harrison
Tony Gonzalez
Braylon Edwards
Warrick Dunn
Keith Brooking

Mr. Stiller
04-21-2008, 01:01 AM
FLOP 5:

5. Rodney Harrison (cheap shot artist)
4. Albert Haynesworth (cleats guys in the face)
3. Chad Johnson (used to back him, but with all the B.S. he's pulling no more)
2. Kimo Von Olehoffen (For "Accidentally" driving through and tearing up Carson Palmer's Knee).
1. Terrell Owens (probably the worst Teammate in history)

TOP 5:
5. Donald Driver
4. Warrick Dunn
3. A.J. Hawk
2. Marvin Harrison
1. Walter Payton (I never seen him play as I was born in 88 but my dad has always spoken favorably about him, and I've heard about all the awesome things he did. Rest in peace)

Seriously Oelhoffen is oen of the most classiest guys in the NFL. I had the opportunity to meet him once, literally one of the nicest guys I ever met.

and the accident was an accident. Watch the video, he was falling down by the time that Palmer threw it.. if any thing you should be thanking him for even trying to twist out of the way..

sodar21
04-21-2008, 06:12 AM
Amani Toomer and Kurt Warner are both classy guys.

buckeyes4ever
04-21-2008, 10:41 AM

top 5 class acts

couldnt have said it any better myself

tjpackers
04-23-2008, 11:49 AM
vikings+boat=#1 bottom class act

RollingMoss
04-23-2008, 01:54 PM
vikings+boat=#1 bottom class act

Um....I didn't realize legally renting a boat and filling it with legal whores (there's legal whores, look it up; Ex. 1: Hildawg Clinton) and having a good time was classless? And if so, where do I sign up to be classless?

Top 5 Very Classy Things:
1) Leonard Little driving miss daisy...to death
2) Joe Buck's reaction to funny things
3) The media defending Bill Belicheck walking off the field early
4) The juxtaposition of Pillpoppin' Saint Brett Farve & Demon Weedsmoker Ricky Williams
5) The juxtaposition of Pacman Jones being found guilty of nothing and suspended for a year & Jared Allen being suspended for two games after his second DUI

terribletowel39
04-23-2008, 02:21 PM
Well I went to a Raiders vs. Browns game in Oakland and was minding my own business walking to my seat before the game when a Raiders fan started swearing and cursing at me. I was 10 years old.
yea but you aren't Brett Favre, so the fans of Oakland don't care about you. its not the same.

kalbears13
04-23-2008, 08:32 PM
yea but you aren't Brett Favre, so the fans of Oakland don't care about you. its not the same.

How do you know i'm not Brett Favre?
How do you know I'm not Robert Gallery and they're swearing at me in advance.

lordquas
04-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Classiest (In no order)

Classless (in no order)

are we thinking the same ricky williams?
yeah he screwed up his career but that doesnt make him a bad person.
he didnt like the life of an NFL runningback so he lived in a tent and found himself.
i actually think hes a good guy. never did anything wrong.