PDA

View Full Version : Burning Question...

etk
04-20-2008, 01:04 PM
Who do you want us to draft in the first? No trading option.

Tampa 2 4 life
04-20-2008, 01:08 PM
Give me Jenkins., can't see a better mix of need/value than that.

etk
04-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Need/value is great. Brandon Flowers is a better fit and that's where I stand.

You didn't vote btw.

Chucky
04-20-2008, 02:22 PM
Brian Brohm ;)

sprawwl
04-20-2008, 02:27 PM
I say Jenkins - he'll be a solid CB2 for the next decade or so.

Caddy
04-20-2008, 05:22 PM
DeSean is obviously my first selection, but Jenkins is a close second.

bofadabizzles
04-21-2008, 04:56 AM
Jenkins but D-Jax is close second.

TRJ997
04-21-2008, 08:21 AM
I also picked Jenkins, but I'll be fine with Brohm, Devin Thomas, Chris Williams, Laws, and Flowers.

BamaFalcon59
04-25-2008, 08:57 PM
I'm doing a mock and it comes down to Trevor Laws, Brian Brohm, DeSean Jackson, Phillip Merling, and Brandon Flowers. Thoughts?

Bucs_Rule
04-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Really like Devin Thomas. He has good speed, is big and is great after the catch. He has the potential to be really good, a larger risk though as he's only done it once. Jenkins is a close second.

Canadian_kid16
04-25-2008, 09:53 PM
Mike "Leroy" Jenkins

etk
04-25-2008, 10:21 PM
I'm doing a mock and it comes down to Trevor Laws, Brian Brohm, DeSean Jackson, Phillip Merling, and Brandon Flowers. Thoughts?

For accuracy purposes, I'd actually lean toward Trevor Laws. Merling and Flowers are the only other picks I see possible...maybe Donnie Avery.

Funny how you voted for Jamaal Anderson part deux in the poll...if I was a Falcons fan I'd probably lean toward the same.

BamaFalcon59
04-25-2008, 10:55 PM
For accuracy purposes, I'd actually lean toward Trevor Laws. Merling and Flowers are the only other picks I see possible...maybe Donnie Avery.

Funny how you voted for Jamaal Anderson part deux in the poll...if I was a Falcons fan I'd probably lean toward the same.

I just picked someone who would not skew the pole more, so I could see who Bucs fans wanted. Figured noone had voted for him.

Also, I think Merling is very overrated and is a poor man's Jamaal Anderson. Anderson has more potential than Merling though, better size, speed, etc. Just needs to lose weight and get his build right. He was horrible last year, though.

And I went Trevor Laws before you said this, so it works out. I also traded for Lito Sheppard, which people probably do not like. Oh well, spiced it up and I think it has a shot of happening.

etk
04-25-2008, 11:18 PM
I just picked someone who would not skew the pole more, so I could see who Bucs fans wanted. Figured noone had voted for him.

Also, I think Merling is very overrated and is a poor man's Jamaal Anderson. Anderson has more potential than Merling though, better size, speed, etc. Just needs to lose weight and get his build right. He was horrible last year, though.

And I went Trevor Laws before you said this, so it works out. I also traded for Lito Sheppard, which people probably do not like. Oh well, spiced it up and I think it has a shot of happening.

When you said mock I thought you meant mock draft...not GM mock or whatever. Good pick nonetheless.

Completely agree on Merling. Anderson was actually a dominant pass rusher in college that beat SEC linemen with quickness and power. Merling had 7 sacks in his most productive year. ACC right tackles are awful too.

For future reference, you can click a link that says view poll results if you don't want to vote. I don't mind that you did but that might help you in the future.