princefielder28
02-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Yes God does deserve his own place:)

lod01
02-26-2007, 07:41 PM
FAVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GB12
02-26-2007, 07:44 PM
http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/jul03/favre-1992mug.jpg

Oh yeah.

TitleTown088
02-26-2007, 08:41 PM
This thread has sexy all over it.

PACKmanN
02-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Favre for 2007 sexys man award :)

sik wit it
02-26-2007, 11:17 PM
favorite favre moment?? Mines gotta be the Monday Night game against the Raiders. Felt chills throughout the game and i felt a little moisture in my eyes

someone447
02-26-2007, 11:32 PM
My favorite Favre moment was the Packers/Falcons game when he dove into the endzone to clinch the first division title in years. I WAS AT THAT GAME. Unfortunately, an injury to Sterling Sharpe derailed what could have been a hall of fame career.

neko4
02-27-2007, 04:56 AM
favorite favre moment?? Mines gotta be the Monday Night game against the Raiders. Felt chills throughout the game and i felt a little moisture in my eyes

Agreed, I also liked the game against Minny where Freeman caught that pass when it bounced off his back or something.

roidrunner
02-27-2007, 07:41 AM
thats was an amazing play

TitleTown088
02-27-2007, 11:27 AM
Agreed, I also liked the game against Minny where Freeman caught that pass when it bounced off his back or something.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=582170311

zbuster
02-28-2007, 02:05 PM
Getting a concussion, then putting himself back in the huddle and throwing a TD to Javon all without sherman knowing what the heck just happened.

GB12
02-28-2007, 03:08 PM
Getting a concussion, then putting himself back in the huddle and throwing a TD to Javon all without sherman knowing what the heck just happened.

I was at that game.

Boston
02-28-2007, 04:36 PM
I was at that game.

So was I. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

roidrunner
03-01-2007, 09:49 AM
i remember that play. but i also remember that Farve doesnt remember thaqt play because of the concussion

Tubby
03-01-2007, 09:51 AM
He needs to retire already

roidrunner
03-01-2007, 09:56 AM
no, he still produces and is better than alot of QBs in the League.

ds8582
03-01-2007, 10:02 AM
no, he still produces and is better than alot of QBs in the League.

agreed. Still probably in the middle 3rd of league QBs.

Boston
03-01-2007, 01:48 PM

You're annoying.

neko4
03-01-2007, 03:01 PM

This thread was meant as tribute, not a suggestion thread.

princefielder28
03-01-2007, 03:03 PM

Okay b/c he's better than half of the QBs in the NFL; he's got atleast 2 solid years left in him

The Legend
03-03-2007, 10:48 AM
thanks for coming back and your welcome to come back next year also

Zycho32
03-04-2007, 10:37 PM
The thread seriously needs that "The Last Chapter" banner, just for the chills alone.

princefielder28
03-05-2007, 06:39 AM
The thread seriously needs that "The Last Chapter" banner, just for the chills alone.

Let's hope this isn't the Last Chapter :)

Hawk
03-08-2007, 04:30 PM
The Colts-Pack game in 04 where Favre and Manning went back and forth for several drives

The Freeman catch against the Vikes

Monday night against the Raiders

The game where he got the concussion and made the RD to Javon

Here's one that I bet a lot of people dont remember. I think it was 1999 and they were playing the Vikes. He led a amazing 2 minute drill and hit Corey Bradford with like 16 seconds left for the win

neko4
03-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Was that when he caught it in the corner w/ one hand?

Boston
03-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Was that when he caught it in the corner w/ one hand?

No. I think that was against the lions. But that was one of the most amazing catches i've ever seen.

TitleTown088
03-20-2007, 11:20 PM
I guess even mein furur losses a little bit. Man I wish he could still do this!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1151960980

princefielder28
03-21-2007, 08:21 AM
I guess even mein furur losses a little bit. Man I wish he could still do this!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1151960980

Dein Furher is sehr gut und er kann alle machen. :)

TitleTown088
03-21-2007, 09:50 AM
Dein Furher is sehr gut und er kann alle machen. :)

Yeah, I dropped out of Deutsch in highschool. Solo hablo Espanol y ingles. You gotta help me out a bit with that.

princefielder28
03-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Yeah, I dropped out of Deutsch in highschool. Solo hablo Espanol y ingles. You gotta help me out a bit with that.

Your leader is very good and can do everything.

TitleTown088
03-21-2007, 10:39 AM
Your leader is very good and can do everything.

Ya, Brett ist prima. ?

princefielder28
03-21-2007, 10:39 AM
Ya, Brett ist prima. ?

Stimmt (true) :)

TitleTown088
03-22-2007, 02:59 PM
http://www.bergstromauto.com/en_US/

I heard that they played this Favre clip at the Vikings game. Was anyone there to see it?

The Legend
03-22-2007, 03:18 PM
What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Everytime you put them in a bowl
they get smoked

everytime is it town i cant stop laughing

also i never knew Underwood ran 4.38 in the 40-yard dash

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/underwood_marviel

M1Koter
03-22-2007, 03:51 PM
What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Everytime you put them in a bowl
they get smoked

I always knew he was athletic, yes I did know that and I'm really hoping he can emerge this year

princefielder28
03-22-2007, 04:54 PM
they get smoked

Couldn't be more true! :)

neko4
03-22-2007, 06:04 PM
http://www.bergstromauto.com/en_US/

I heard that they played this Favre clip at the Vikings game. Was anyone there to see it?

I WAS THERE! and I saw it, pretty funny.

TitleTown088
03-23-2007, 12:36 AM
I WAS THERE! and I saw it, pretty funny.

HA, what did the vikings fans have to say about that one?

Brett slamming the vikings in person. That's dank.

TitleTown088
03-29-2007, 12:29 AM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e324/scars5/favresiggif.gif

Whistler6
03-29-2007, 03:56 PM
Okay I am madly in love with Brett Favre (straight style) he used to be somewhat of a prick though...he came to an autograph signing at Scheels in Eau Claire about 10-11 years ago I think it was. He refused to sign anything until they got him a beer. hmmmm. There was a line completely through our mall and we all waited for like 2 extra hours because of this. It was around the time when he was addicted to Vicadin soo I dont hold it against him. Plus autograph signings would get annoying. I didnt think anything of it though at the time and have no real reason of posting this, butt yeah.

Brett 4 Life

neko4
03-29-2007, 04:28 PM
HA, what did the vikings fans have to say about that one?

Brett slamming the vikings in person. That's dank.
I dont remeber, the 2 around us were drunk anyway

neko4
03-29-2007, 04:28 PM
Okay I am madly in love with Brett Favre (straight style) he used to be somewhat of a prick though...he came to an autograph signing at Scheels in Eau Claire about 10-11 years ago I think it was. He refused to sign anything until they got him a beer. hmmmm. There was a line completely through our mall and we all waited for like 2 extra hours because of this. It was around the time when he was addicted to Vicadin soo I dont hold it against him. Plus autograph signings would get annoying. I didnt think anything of it though at the time and have no real reason of posting this, butt yeah.

Brett 4 Life

When I was at a Football camp Adalius Thomas was there signing autographs. He got pissed off cuz no one said thank you or nothin. I did :)

princefielder28
03-29-2007, 06:14 PM
When I was at a Football camp Adalius Thomas was there signing autographs. He got pissed off cuz no one said thank you or nothin. I did :)

Thats so nice of you :)

04-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Brett Favre is still the best QB in the league. He just does not have a good enough supporting cast around him.

04-01-2007, 11:57 AM
other than an underrated Donald Driver he had almost no help last year.

HB-Ahman Green good but was hurt a lot and was not as effective because of the O-Line play
FB Brandon Miree good but he was hurt for most of the season
#2WR Greg Jennings helped out early in the season but was nonfactor once he got hurt
#3 WR he had a #3 WR?
TE Bubba Franks has always been slow but he used to be able to catch and now he cannot even do that
O-Line has a lot of potential but was too young last year to help (except for Clifton and Wells and Tauscher when he was healthy)

princefielder28
04-01-2007, 12:11 PM
other than an underrated Donald Driver he had almost no help last year.

HB-Ahman Green good but was hurt a lot and was not as effective because of the O-Line play
FB Brandon Miree good but he was hurt for most of the season
#2WR Greg Jennings helped out early in the season but was nonfactor once he got hurt
#3 WR he had a #3 WR?
TE Bubba Franks has always been slow but he used to be able to catch and now he cannot even do that
O-Line has a lot of potential but was too young last year to help (except for Clifton and Wells and Tauscher when he was healthy)

After the first half of the year Jennings was a no show and that didn't help the Packers at all

warcover
04-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Favorite moment from any-every game over Favre's career, hard to choose just one. The last second early season comebacks in 99 against Tampa, Oakland and Minnesota are right there. That was the season he played with the ruined thumb on his throwing hand. Nevertheless, would have to go with Freeman's improbable bobble on that Monday night game as the single most electrifying moment. He really shouldn't even have caught that ball; pouring rain, pass was off the mark, tipped, and Antonio was going facemask first into the mud, pass defender already celebrating (wasn't that the same fella
that'd commited uncalled penalty after penalty during that game, later to be cut by the Vikings?). Was sitting there watching with two Viking fans, a cop and a coworker, camera keeps cutting to Sherman on the sidelines, sweating bullets after having made a questionable possession decision. Freeman climbs up outta the mud, takes off, cop says "Where does he think he's goin'?", coworker says "For a touchdown." Multiple super slo-mo replays, boom, play stands, Pack wins.

princefielder28
04-01-2007, 02:56 PM
Favorite moment from any-every game over Favre's career, hard to choose just one. The last second early season comebacks in 99 against Tampa, Oakland and Minnesota are right there. That was the season he played with the ruined thumb on his throwing hand. Nevertheless, would have to go with Freeman's improbable bobble on that Monday night game as the single most electrifying moment. He really shouldn't even have caught that ball; pouring rain, pass was off the mark, tipped, and Antonio was going facemask first into the mud, pass defender already celebrating (wasn't that the same fella
that'd commited uncalled penalty after penalty during that game, later to be cut by the Vikings?). Was sitting there watching with two Viking fans, a cop and a coworker, camera keeps cutting to Sherman on the sidelines, sweating bullets after having made a questionable possession decision. Freeman climbs up outta the mud, takes off, cop says "Where does he think he's goin'?", coworker says "For a touchdown." Multiple super slo-mo replays, boom, play stands, Pack wins.

AWESOME!!! :)

Whistler6
04-02-2007, 12:35 PM

oop I think I make ejaculate

TitleTown088
04-08-2007, 01:31 AM
Who wants to see Brett's dong?

http://nflhs.com/downloads/video.asp

watch the first segement.

ny10804
04-14-2007, 11:49 PM
Brett Favre: The Soundtrack

1. Led Zeppelin | Dazed and Confused (4 pass attempts, 2 INT)
2. Creedence Clearwater Revival | Bad Moon Rising (first year at helm)
3. Steppenwolf | Born To Be Wild (-5 TDs/INTs)
4. Johnny Cash | The Man Comes Around (33 TD)
5. KC & The Sunshine Band | Keep It Comin' Love (38 TD, MVP)
6. Kool & The Gang | Celebration (39 TDs, 2nd MVP, Super Bowl win)
7. R.E.M. | Everybody Hurts (35 TDs, 3rd MVP, Super Bowl loss)
8. Beastie Boys | Sabotage (Jerry Rice [no] fumble -- early exit)
9. Bob Marley | No Woman, No Cry (misses playoffs)
10. Metallica | The God That Failed (Brett [God] misses [fails] playoffs again)
11. Tupac | Hit 'Em Up (32 TDs, revenge on 49ers)
12. Tonic | If You Could Only See (27 TDs, shocked by Atlanta)
13. Rage Against the Machine | Bullet in the Head (4th and 26)
14. Radiohead | Karma Police (last playoff appearance)
15. Citizen King | I've Seen Better Days (29 INTs)
16. Coldplay | Everything's Not Lost (18 TDs 18 INTs)
17. Lynyrd Skynyrd | Free Bird (???)

* The Clash | Should I Stay or Should I Go: this track could have been selected anywhere from 13-16.

TitleTown088
04-15-2007, 05:25 AM
Brett Favre: The Soundtrack

1. Led Zeppelin | Dazed and Confused (4 pass attempts, 2 INT)
2. Creedence Clearwater Revival | Bad Moon Rising (first year at helm)
3. Steppenwolf | Born To Be Wild (-5 TDs/INTs)
4. Johnny Cash | The Man Comes Around (33 TD)
5. KC & The Sunshine Band | Keep It Comin' Love (38 TD, MVP)
6. Kool & The Gang | Celebration (39 TDs, 2nd MVP, Super Bowl win)
7. R.E.M. | Everybody Hurts (35 TDs, 3rd MVP, Super Bowl loss)
8. Beastie Boys | Sabotage (Jerry Rice [no] fumble -- early exit)
9. Bob Marley | No Woman, No Cry (misses playoffs)
10. Metallica | The God That Failed (Brett [God] misses [fails] playoffs again)
11. Tupac | Hit 'Em Up (32 TDs, revenge on 49ers)
12. Tonic | If You Could Only See (27 TDs, shocked by Atlanta)
13. Rage Against the Machine | Bullet in the Head (4th and 26)
14. Radiohead | Karma Police (last playoff appearance)
16. Coldplay | Everything's Not Lost (18 TDs 18 INTs)
17. Lynyrd Skynyrd | Free Bird (???)

* The Clash | Should I Stay or Should I Go: this track could have been selected anywhere from 13-16.

I can tell you right now that there is absolutely ZERO rap on a Brett Favre soundtrack.

M1Koter
04-15-2007, 07:50 PM
I can tell you right now that there is absolutely ZERO rap on a Brett Favre soundtrack.

very true, a southern guy playing football in wisconsin, theres just rap relation in that

TitleTown088
04-18-2007, 01:20 AM
wrong thread...

The Legend
01-25-2008, 06:47 AM
Packers Favre decision in 7-10 days

Green Bay coach Mike McCarthy had a lengthy meeting Tuesday with Brett Favre before the 38-year-old quarterback headed home to Mississippi. Although McCarthy got no indication on whether Favre will be back for an 18th season, a decision is expected in the next seven to 10 days. "We talked about all the reasons why to come back and some of the reasons why he wouldn't come back - we ran through that gauntlet," McCarthy said. "He's always been very open and forthcoming with how he feels about every situation. I told him I'd call him or he'd call me in the next seven or 10 days. . . and see where he is." If Favre does return, he will be expected to participate in the organized team activities. -- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=710762

neko4
01-25-2008, 12:19 PM
good to hear

someone447
01-25-2008, 02:07 PM

That is a great song.

Packer#50
01-25-2008, 10:23 PM
agreed. Still probably in the middle 3rd of league QBs.

middle third... yeah rite ur ******** hes easily the best. tom brady and peyton manning r not even in his league. his teammates r nowhere near as good yet favre still does better. Also he makes plays that brady and manning only wish they could make. Brett Favre is the GREATEST FOOTBALL PLAYER EVER!!! anyone who disagrees, obviously isnt tough so would not notice a tough guy when they saw one. he is easily the best ever. even dan marino the second best ever is nowhere near as good as favre.

Twiddler
01-26-2008, 01:29 PM
middle third... yeah rite ur ******** hes easily the best. tom brady and peyton manning r not even in his league. his teammates r nowhere near as good yet favre still does better. Also he makes plays that brady and manning only wish they could make. Brett Favre is the GREATEST FOOTBALL PLAYER EVER!!! anyone who disagrees, obviously isnt tough so would not notice a tough guy when they saw one. he is easily the best ever. even dan marino the second best ever is nowhere near as good as favre.

Sorry, but posts like this are why Packer fans have a bad reputation around here. Nothing else to it.