PDA

View Full Version : Please shut this homer up!

DawgBone
04-21-2008, 06:03 PM
Im a Browns fan and this other Browns fan insist that Cribbs is better than Hester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgBone
And you also think Cribbs > Hester. Sorry but your just another homer with a bias opinion.

NOW FROM the poster named Cribbs>Hester.....
Get a clue man. If I was a homer then I wouldn't be talking crap about Heidelberg as I have many very good friends who have or are playing ball with them right now.

Cribbs is superior to Devin Hester and it's not even close. The media has this guy blown way out of control.

How many more big gains does Cribbs have?
How many tackles does Hester make?
How many times does Hester take a negative or very short gain?

The stats that matter most in a real football game are the little ones, and in that case Cribbs destroys Devin Hester. Hester gets to the endzone more that is it, but how many times has Cribbs been taken down inside of the 10 yard line? hmmm Cribbs is far superior and the football world needs to get a clue.

Please go to the Browns board and give this guy some negative rep. hester > Cribbs (from a Browns fan).

regoob2
04-21-2008, 06:14 PM
homers will be homers there's no stopping them.

BeerBaron
04-21-2008, 06:19 PM
aye, i absoultely gurantee he is among the very, very, very small minority who believes anyone is better than hester.

theres really no sense in squashing a rebellion that small...

pellepelle_10
04-21-2008, 08:17 PM
aye, i absoultely gurantee he is among the very, very, very small minority who believes anyone is better than hester.

theres really no sense in squashing a rebellion that small...

We're swatting flies with this topic. Seriously there are more important things to be concerned with. If he gets off on this topic let him. He's one of the minority as Beer said.

regoob2
04-21-2008, 08:19 PM
We're swatting flies with this topic. Seriously there are more important things to be concerned with. If he gets off on this topic let him. He's one of the minority as Beer said.
What's more important? There is nothing going on right now.

Joeyjr09
04-21-2008, 08:22 PM
What's more important? There is nothing going on right now.

It's a weak before the draft. Surely any of the rumors going around are more interesting then trying to talk to someone delusional enough to think Devin Hester isn't then the best return man ever.

regoob2
04-21-2008, 08:27 PM
It's a weak before the draft. Surely any of the rumors going around are more interesting then trying to talk to someone delusional enough to think Devin Hester isn't then the best return man ever.I totally agree hester is better but there's only so much you can talk about Chad Johnson, Roy Williams, Jared Allen or little games. It doesn't add anything but it doesn't hurt either.

Joeyjr09
04-21-2008, 09:35 PM
I totally agree hester is better but there's only so much you can talk about Chad Johnson, Roy Williams, Jared Allen or little games. It doesn't add anything but it doesn't hurt either.

There's college football spring games, there's draft talk, trade rumors.

Any or all of the above has got to be more interested then watching 15 people tell one guy over and over that Hester is the best return guy ever.

I mean I could see if this was a close topic but Hester is so far and away the best return man to ever played the game, this isn't even up for debate.

I mean he has broken just about all the single season return records and barring injury will break all the career return records. He's the Jerry Rice of returns. Arguing for anyone else but him is pointless.

awfullyquiet
04-22-2008, 12:38 AM
even if you tell him. he won't believe you.

pie fights.

pellepelle_10
04-22-2008, 12:56 AM
even if you tell him. he won't believe you.

pie fights.

"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

roughrider30
04-22-2008, 01:04 AM
"Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

haha very nice my roommate says that all the time. + rep

pellepelle_10
04-22-2008, 01:11 AM
haha very nice my roommate says that all the time. + rep

haha nice..its sad but true..I'm going to keep kicking the draft horse until it turns into dust..lol

kalbears13
04-23-2008, 09:45 PM
Im a Browns fan and this other Browns fan insist that Cribbs is better than Hester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgBone
And you also think Cribbs > Hester. Sorry but your just another homer with a bias opinion.

NOW FROM the poster named Cribbs>Hester.....
Get a clue man. If I was a homer then I wouldn't be talking crap about Heidelberg as I have many very good friends who have or are playing ball with them right now.

Cribbs is superior to Devin Hester and it's not even close. The media has this guy blown way out of control.

How many more big gains does Cribbs have?
How many tackles does Hester make?
How many times does Hester take a negative or very short gain?

The stats that matter most in a real football game are the little ones, and in that case Cribbs destroys Devin Hester. Hester gets to the endzone more that is it, but how many times has Cribbs been taken down inside of the 10 yard line? hmmm Cribbs is far superior and the football world needs to get a clue.

Please go to the Browns board and give this guy some negative rep. hester > Cribbs (from a Browns fan).

Why would you neg-rep someone for having an opinion in a forum?

VoteLynnSwan
04-23-2008, 10:00 PM
why do people think that opinions should be held so sacred? People always like to say that opinions can't be wrong... we that's just flat out incorrect. An opinion that contradicts every bit of factual evidence out there can indeed be considered wrong.

kalbears13
04-23-2008, 10:07 PM
why do people think that opinions should be held so sacred? People always like to say that opinions can't be wrong... we that's just flat out incorrect. An opinion that contradicts every bit of factual evidence out there can indeed be considered wrong.

Well it doesn't contradict every bit of factual evidence so it can't be considered wrong. But the way DawgBone handled it was horrible. He just called out Cribbs>Hester out of nowhere and said that he's a huge homer and that nothing he said should be taken seriously since he thought Cribbs was better than Hester. Then Cribbs>Hester explained his reasoning and DawgBone posted it on here and wanted him neg-repped.

regoob2
04-23-2008, 10:19 PM
Well it doesn't contradict every bit of factual evidence so it can't be considered wrong. But the way DawgBone handled it was horrible. He just called out Cribbs>Hester out of nowhere and said that he's a huge homer and that nothing he said should be taken seriously since he thought Cribbs was better than Hester. Then Cribbs>Hester explained his reasoning and DawgBone posted it on here and wanted him neg-repped.I don't know if anyone neg repped him, I know I didn't. A Browns fan saying Cribbs is better than Hester could be considered a homer thing. I personally don't care all that much. HOMERUN ARAMIS!!!! sorry. There is no arguement that would make someone think that Cribbs is actually better.

BeerBaron
04-23-2008, 10:40 PM
I don't know if anyone neg repped him, I know I didn't. A Browns fan saying Cribbs is better than Hester could be considered a homer thing. I personally don't care all that much. HOMERUN ARAMIS!!!! sorry. There is no arguement that would make someone think that Cribbs is actually better.

true, indeed, yeppers. i didnt neg rep him either for the record....laziness mostly, lol

regoob2
04-23-2008, 10:43 PM
true, indeed, yeppers. i didnt neg rep him either for the record....laziness mostly, lolHe's either suspended or banned now so it doesn't matter. Theriot is clutch!!!!