PDA

View Full Version : Pacman traded to Dallas

RaiderNation
04-23-2008, 05:18 PM
Just said it on espn. for a 4th rounder this year

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3364138

Matthew Jones
04-23-2008, 05:18 PM
If true both sides got a pretty good deal. Sounds about right.

yo123
04-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Good deal for Tennessee. A free fourth rounder. Too much for a player who will be out of the league for good before he can play one full season.

Paul
04-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Nice. It was just a matter of time.

TitanHope
04-23-2008, 05:22 PM
You were first, but my explanation is longer and I'm a Titans fan.

Hmmm, only one way to settle this...

Seck 'Em Bopper Duel!!!

ATLDirtyBirds
04-23-2008, 05:23 PM
Didn't Randy go for a 4th as well? :P

LonghornsLegend
04-23-2008, 05:24 PM
Way to hold strong Jerry and not give multiple picks, I knew something was going to budge with the draft creeping up...Next step, get re-instated.

umphrey
04-23-2008, 05:29 PM
When is he supposed to come back?

bored of education
04-23-2008, 05:29 PM
zomgz randy for a 4th pacman for a 4th. Pacman 14 INTs next years

KCJ58
04-23-2008, 05:31 PM
good trade

brat316
04-23-2008, 05:32 PM
NFC east is getting really competitive while the Giants stay the same and or lose players. Now 1 of the three teams needs WR.

bigbluedefense
now hopefully jerry trades both 1st rounders for McFadden, then McFadden winds up busting with his chicken legs and Pacman slaps another stripper by week 4.

yo123
zomgz randy for a 4th pacman for a 4th. Pacman 14 INTs next years

In the prison league?

Flyboy
04-23-2008, 05:33 PM
now hopefully jerry trades both 1st rounders for McFadden, then McFadden winds up busting with his chicken legs and Pacman slaps another stripper by week 4.

LOL, frustrated much?

LonghornsLegend
04-23-2008, 05:34 PM
I still want Cason at 22, especially with all the talk of all these big time Wr's coming to the NFC east...

Pacman Jones #21 :D

bigbluedefense
04-23-2008, 05:36 PM
LOL, frustrated much?

lol yes. everyone has a hard on to come to the NFC East, its getting frustrating haha.

as long as my boy Roy Williams is on the field, we'll be ok though. hopefully good ol 31 is in iso coverage all day every day.

on a serious note, if this pans out, Dallas should be the front runner as paper champs of the NFC.

Paul
04-23-2008, 05:38 PM
lol yes. everyone has a hard on to come to the NFC East, its getting frustrating haha.

as long as my boy Roy Williams is on the field, we'll be ok though. hopefully good ol 31 is in iso coverage all day every day.

on a serious note, if this pans out, Dallas should be the front runner as paper champs of the NFC.

Your better then that BBD. He's changing his number to 38 this year. :)

bigbluedefense
04-23-2008, 05:41 PM
Your better then that BBD. He's changing his number to 38 this year. :)

just please keep him on the field haha. i don't like all this talk of benching him in the nickel. it scares me.

i guess now the only way to gameplan against your D is to try to isolate those ILBs and throw at them.

or perhaps try to pick on Henry, but i don't know if thats a good idea. he still plays well.

Turtlepower
04-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Just remember that Goodell said that he would also punish teams for taking in character risk players. If Pacman does something idiotic in Dallas, it could cost them.

bigbluedefense
04-23-2008, 05:47 PM
Just remember that Goodell said that he would also punish teams for taking in character risk players. If Pacman does something idiotic in Dallas, it could cost them.

is he allowed to do that? that might be crossing the line.

Or Moyal
04-23-2008, 05:47 PM
Thomas and James are both steady, competent in every portion of the game.
This is shaping up to be a dominant defensive unit unless T-New or Ware blow out their collective kneecaps.

skinzzfan25
04-23-2008, 05:48 PM
http://www.newamerica.net/files/pictures/16/explosive.JPG

Enough said.

The Dynasty
04-23-2008, 05:49 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3364138

Theres the url if anyone wanted it. Seems good for both sides.

Go_Eagles77
04-23-2008, 05:49 PM
With the cowboys luck he'll go there and be a perfect citizen.

Turtlepower
04-23-2008, 05:50 PM
With the cowboys luck he'll go there and be a perfect citizen.

Or try to commit suicide.

bigbluedefense
04-23-2008, 05:50 PM
one thing to be wary of is the media circus he'll bring to TC and beyond. that could effect a team's focus.

you KNOW the media is going to be on his ass 24/7 this year, especially during TC. also ask TO about him and try to stir some **** up to create news. thats how they are, thats what they do. should be interesting to see how that plays out.

LonghornsLegend
04-23-2008, 05:51 PM

Enough said.

Everyone says that everytime we sign a troubled player, every time it happens...But our track record is pretty spotless for picking up guys like this, and if he gets in trouble, I'm ok with losing a 4th rd pick on him, I was thinking of spending it on a developmental guy like Terrance Wheatley anyway.

regoob2
04-23-2008, 05:54 PM

Enough said.
I don't get it, all you posted is a ticking time bomb ready to destroy everything surrounding it......................oh yah I get it.

LonghornsLegend
04-23-2008, 05:56 PM
one thing to be wary of is the media circus he'll bring to TC and beyond. that could effect a team's focus.

you KNOW the media is going to be on his ass 24/7 this year, especially during TC. also ask TO about him and try to stir some **** up to create news. thats how they are, thats what they do. should be interesting to see how that plays out.

That's why I was hoping we didn't go after anything else ego wise, no thanks to Chad, Roy and Boldin ok, I know what you mean and even if there is no issue, the media will poke and poke until they get something to stir up, or get somebody to bite, ESPN is going to have a field day with this stuff during the season...Thats why I want some high Character guys in here, no thanks to Flowers, I dont want the locker room corrupted, a few guys is ok, but you cant go over that limit because it's not like Wade is going to have anybody on a short leash...We all know he's not the stern guy to lay down the law.

Thunder&Lightning
04-23-2008, 05:56 PM

Enough said.

I dont agree at all either. I think hes matured and wont make this mistake again. Cowboys might be taking a chance but it will pan out. Hes one of the most talented players in the NFL.

skinzzfan25
04-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Everyone says that everytime we sign a troubled player, every time it happens...But our track record is pretty spotless for picking up guys like this, and if he gets in trouble, I'm ok with losing a 4th rd pick on him, I was thinking of spending it on a developmental guy like Terrance Wheatley anyway.

But nobody has as bad a rap sheet as pacman. I just don't see how all of these malcontents can fit under one roof. Especially one of Wade Phillips.

Thunder&Lightning
04-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3364138

bigbluedefense
04-23-2008, 06:00 PM
That's why I was hoping we didn't go after anything else ego wise, no thanks to Chad, Roy and Boldin ok, I know what you mean and even if there is no issue, the media will poke and poke until they get something to stir up, or get somebody to bite, ESPN is going to have a field day with this stuff during the season...Thats why I want some high Character guys in here, no thanks to Flowers, I dont want the locker room corrupted, a few guys is ok, but you cant go over that limit because it's not like Wade is going to have anybody on a short leash...We all know he's not the stern guy to lay down the law.

yeah thats a good idea. and now the signing of Zach Thomas is even more valuable, bc he brings some respect, stability and leadership to that team. with the signing of Pacman i think Thomas's voice is going to be huge in helping settle down what could be a volatile lockerroom.

ive said it b4, and ill say it again, Zach Thomas was the best offseason move you guys made.

TitanHope
04-23-2008, 06:01 PM
is he allowed to do that? that might be crossing the line.

Roger Goodell has stated that he'll punish organizations by way of fine or docking draft picks if the franchise diplays blatant disregard about a player's character and past when signing them. The Cowboys have brought in Tank Johnson and PacMan Jones since then...

This was brought on during the beginning of Godell's reign when he was suspending players left and right, and I believe the Bengals were the example of a team that displayed the disregard of character.

Ward
04-23-2008, 06:03 PM
The Cowboys have brought in Tank Williams and PacMan Jones...

And as long as Albert Haynesworth still has a job, no Titans fan should lecture the Cowboys on having character players.

LonghornsLegend
04-23-2008, 06:04 PM
And what has Tank Johnson done since he's been signed to Dallas? We haven't heard so much as a peep out of him, so bringing him up is irrelevant.

A Perfect Score
04-23-2008, 06:04 PM
i dont see how he will be re instated this season...if odell thurman got 2 seasons, with what he did, then there is no way pacman should be allowed back this year. especially with this new evidence that he extorted people. its a league based on the rule of precedence. Thurman set the bar. pacman should not be re instated. Dallas got hosed.

hooooooowever, if he does produce liek hes capable of, then dallas stole him from the titans. but i guess its good for the titans to get something for him. God knows he was done out there anyways

bigbluedefense
04-23-2008, 06:06 PM
i dont see how he will be re instated this season...if odell thurman got 2 seasons, with what he did, then there is no way pacman should be allowed back this year. especially with this new evidence that he extorted people. its a league based on the rule of precedence. Thurman set the bar. pacman should not be re instated. Dallas got hosed.

hooooooowever, if he does produce liek hes capable of, then dallas stole him from the titans. but i guess its good for the titans to get something for him. God knows he was done out there anyways

1. if he's not reinstated, the Titans owe the Cowboys a draft pick.
2. Pacman was extorted, he didnt do the extorting. he was the "victim" this time. i quote victim bc its Pacman's own fault he got into that mess to begin with.

Toneloc498
04-23-2008, 06:06 PM
NFC east is getting really competitive while the Giants stay the same and or lose players. Now 1 of the three teams needs WR.

Thats what they said about the Giants last year, "They didnt do anything in FA", "I rate their draft a C-", "They lost their star RB, have no Left tackle after cutting Luke, No linebackers after cutting Emmons and LaVar". You do know that the Giants, Cowboys and Green Bay are the 3 youngest teams in the league (not to mention the Giants have a 42 year old punter averaged in). I think the Giants are fine right now, would of been worse off if they overpayed for Gibril

JJJ888
04-23-2008, 06:09 PM
First of all, I think a fourth round pick is a little bit high for Pacman. Without anyone else competing for him, I think we could've gotten for at least a 5th round pick...

Second, I almost hope that he doesn't get reinstated this year. That way the media circus will die down, and the Cowboys will be forced to resign Terrence Newman after this season. Then again, 2 years out of football is a long time...

BigJohn98
04-23-2008, 06:10 PM
Enjoy making it rain in Dallas Punkman.

LonghornsLegend
04-23-2008, 06:14 PM
I doubt we would be "forced" to re-sign Newman as I'm leaning towards him being franchised in the 09 season, and walking after that...That leaves him at 32 years old, and gives us two more seasons with him...We obviously want to land an impact corner in the 1st round to be a future starter, and who knows if Pacman pans out in the long run, but Newman will be looking for a huge payout around the time Ware is looking for one, and we obviously know where the priority is at there.

As it stands Pacman would be the 4th DB on the depth chart after whatever rookie we take at 22, which is fine by me because I dont even expect him to play at the level he left off at until two years, but even without the playmaking ability he is a good man cover corner at worst and let's Wade dial up some exotic blitz schemes he couldn't do with Reeves as a nickel man or a starter.

TitanHope
04-23-2008, 06:23 PM
And as long as Albert Haynesworth still has a job, no Titans fan should lecture the Cowboys on having character players.

I'm not lecturing the Cowboys; I'm just stating the obvious. They have brought in a player who's served jail time and a player who's been banned from the league for a year and is still currently under suspension when the trade occurred. The Cowboys make my words sound critical, due to the gravity of the players' histories.

The difference between Albert Haynesworth is that he's always been a Titan and was a Titan when he stomped on a player and was suspended. The Cowboys character players were brought in after suspensions. Haynesworth's now under the Franchise Tag and hasn't reached a long-term deal despite having a great season. The Titans have the money. They've had ample time to come to an agreement. Yet, they haven't. Thats not because they're cautious of injuries or his contract year; It's because of character too. If the season ended and we made him the highest paid DT in the league, then your statements would be justified. But since we haven't signed him yet and just shipped off our lowest character player, then I think I have all the right in the world to state the painfully obvious.

Brent
04-23-2008, 06:27 PM
I hope that he is reinstated and that he does something stupid. I cannot stand the Cowboys after living with a hardcore Cowboys fan for what's now been 2 season and moving on to a third this fall.

ThePudge
04-23-2008, 06:28 PM
So where, I wonder, does this leave the Cowboys in terms of drafting a CB in the first round? With Newman and Jones the Cowboys have two Pro Bowl caliber starters. A 2nd Round Pick would probably the ideal spot for a corner in Dallas. At 61 you may have a guy like Tracy Porter, Patrick Lee, or Charles Godfrey there. You'll probably have at least one of those guys available there. Now, in the first round there arises a dilemma. Wide Receiver and Running Back seem like the two most prominent needs offensively, with Cornerback and Safety still needs on defense to a lesser extent.

So where does this leave Dallas?

That 22nd or 28th pick gives the team a lot of options. With teams trying to get into the back of the first round for Joe Flacco, Chad Henne, etc, there's always that possibility of a trade that would net Dallas a 2009 First or Second Round Pick.

If they stay at 22 and 28, you could be looking at combinations such as Limas Sweed-Tyrell Johnson, Mike Jenkins-Felix Jones, etc...

Interesting dilemma for the Cowboys who, before this trade, I expected to move up potentially 5-10 picks for a CB such as Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. This trade gives them the ability to look at trades down, knowing they can pick up a CB later because it is now less urgent a need.

D-Unit
04-23-2008, 06:29 PM
Merry Christmas to ME!!!!

No one is more happier than I that Pacman is now officially a Cowboy!!!! Jerry Jones does it again!

Mount up Cowboys fans! This here is the wildest ride in the wilderness! Woooooo hoooooooo!

LonghornsLegend
04-23-2008, 06:33 PM
So where, I wonder, does this leave the Cowboys in terms of drafting a CB in the first round? With Newman and Jones the Cowboys have two Pro Bowl caliber starters. A 2nd Round Pick would probably the ideal spot for a corner in Dallas. At 61 you may have a guy like Tracy Porter, Patrick Lee, or Charles Godfrey there. You'll probably have at least one of those guys available there. Now, in the first round there arises a dilemma. Wide Receiver and Running Back seem like the two most prominent needs offensively, with Cornerback and Safety still needs on defense to a lesser extent.

So where does this leave Dallas?

That 22nd or 28th pick gives the team a lot of options. With teams trying to get into the back of the first round for Joe Flacco, Chad Henne, etc, there's always that possibility of a trade that would net Dallas a 2009 First or Second Round Pick.

If they stay at 22 and 28, you could be looking at combinations such as Limas Sweed-Tyrell Johnson, Mike Jenkins-Felix Jones, etc...

Interesting dilemma for the Cowboys who, before this trade, I expected to move up potentially 5-10 picks for a CB such as Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. This trade gives them the ability to look at trades down, knowing they can pick up a CB later because it is now less urgent a need.

I feel like even with Pacman, CB would be a glaring need...our two starters are 30, one with a contract coming soon, and literally no depth behind them...We dont have to get them all this year, but I think we learned a hard lesson last year about DB play, we only had two good corners and it was rare that both were healthy at the same time, so considering they got older it's normal to assume that trend continues, and both will miss a few games...That leaves Pacman Jones who won't be up to speed himself, so 22 is still our best bet to take a DB, and makes Cason a more obvious choice because he is an NFL ready corner and could step in and play Nickel right away...We were going to draft two corners more then likely, and still needed to get two guys who could contribute this year.

Pit Bull #53
04-23-2008, 06:34 PM
Good riddance.

TitleTown088
04-23-2008, 06:37 PM
And as long as Albert Haynesworth still has a job, no Titans fan should lecture the Cowboys on having character players. Albert Haynesworth kicked someone in the grill. Pacman was " involved" with a killing( and more) and Tank Williams had enough ammunition to invade Canada. Not too mention the Cowboys actively pursued these players after their offenses and BROUGHT them onto their team. The Titians choose not to boot someone off their team. Dallas appears much more shady to me.

D-Unit
04-23-2008, 06:47 PM
Obviously this thread is filled with comments of fans who think Pacman will destroy the Cowboys. But really... do you honestly think Jerry will tolerate any serious misconduct by him that will hurt the Cowboys? You better believe there will be clauses in his contract that prevents him from hurting the Cowboys in any case.

If it were any other Owner/GM, I'd be worried. But Jerry has been there and done this before in the past. He knows just what to do and how to handle things. Many, many times over. Relax.

yourfavestoner
04-23-2008, 06:48 PM
Comeback player of the year.

TitanHope
04-23-2008, 07:12 PM
I just need to say that I have unfortunately started a trend...

The Cowboys DT is Tank Johnson, not Tank Williams. Tank Williams is a former SS for the Titans and was recently signed by the Patriots.

That was a Freudian slip on my part. Sorry guys! -_-"

The Legend
04-23-2008, 07:17 PM
something intresting they said on ESPN was " he will come in right away and start ahead of anthony henry" i wonder if thats true

D-Unit
04-23-2008, 07:40 PM
something intresting they said on ESPN was " he will come in right away and start ahead of anthony henry" i wonder if thats true
How would they know that now? Dallas doesn't even know what kind of playing shape he's in. Maybe they said, he could come in and start ahead of Henry, but there's no way they can say he will. Dallas just lost 2 back up corners in Jacques Reeves and Nate Jones. That's who Pacman is replacing for now.

The logic however, is not hard to see. If in fact, Pacman can come in and show that he deserves to start, then the Cowboys will have the option of moving Henry to FS and Hamlin to SS. Something that has been long rumored.

M.O.T.H.
04-23-2008, 09:12 PM
I will go on record and say he will not start ahead of Anthony Henry. Like D said, who knows what kind of shape he is in? You'd imagine there would be a great deal of rust. Anthony has done nothing to be demoted and is making big money. Pacman will start eventually but, barring injury...he'll most likely be playing nickel and that is fine w/ me. I still dont like him, though...but, I'll give em a chance.

Eagles own the NFC East
04-23-2008, 09:15 PM
nooooooooooooooooo this is a good deal for the cowboys if he comes back and stays out of trouble.

Don Vito
04-23-2008, 09:19 PM
For a fourth rounder you have to like this if you are a Cowboys fan, he is a great talent who obviously is an idiot, but the reward outweighs the risk in my opinion. The Titans pretty much were just trying to salvage their top ten pick shipwreck, a 4th rounder is better than nothing.

TitleTown088
04-23-2008, 09:36 PM
Comeback player of the year.

Doesn't he have to play for sure before that can happen?

Brothgar
04-23-2008, 09:46 PM
Ha ha imagine if the cowboys picked up Chad Johnson too? Pretty much every hated player would be on Dallas

703SKINS202
04-23-2008, 09:47 PM
damn, good deal for the cowboys i hope he screws the whole team up though...now we really need boldin or roy or cj

PalmerToCJ
04-23-2008, 09:55 PM
Good deal for both.

Dallas gets a guy that might get the axe but it's no different than drafting a guy in the fourth round and Pacman obviously has talent.

Tennessee gets rid of a problem and gets a pretty good pick for it given the circumstances.

LonghornsLegend
04-23-2008, 10:02 PM
I'm reading that his contract is going to be new and fully restructured, league minimum, mostly incentive based, and no guarantees in case he is suspended again...He is going to have to earn any real money he would receive, nothing like his rookie contract he was on.

Sounds like a win scenario for me.

I will go on record and say he will not start ahead of Anthony Henry. Like D said, who knows what kind of shape he is in? You'd imagine there would be a great deal of rust. Anthony has done nothing to be demoted and is making big money. Pacman will start eventually but, barring injury...he'll most likely be playing nickel and that is fine w/ me. I still dont like him, though...but, I'll give em a chance.

Just ESPN doing what they do best, speculating...I didn't even respond because it's just silly, Henry played excellent, no one is getting ahead of themselves because no one has even seen him going through the motions yet, our rookie CB is more likely to take Henry's spot then Pacman right off the bat...We are lucky if he gets to that point by the playoffs.

Packer_Backer
04-23-2008, 10:05 PM
Sorry if I am repeating this in the thread, but what do the Cowboys do now with their 2 firsts? are they still targeting a CB?

princefielder28
04-23-2008, 10:06 PM
Sorry if I am repeating this in the thread, but what do the Cowboys do now with their 2 firsts? are they still targeting a CB?

I would think RB and WR

LonghornsLegend
04-23-2008, 10:08 PM
I think we all would agree #22 is going to be a CB, Cason looks to be the front runner unless Jerry throws a curve, but i dont think Pacman is enough to sway us from DB in the 1st because we have no depth what so ever...We need another solid body at DB who can contribute now, both our starters are over 30...Might throw Flowers into the picture since Pacman is more of a man cover guy like Newman, but corner is definately something we pick up in the 1st.

Packer_Backer
04-23-2008, 10:09 PM
I would think RB and WR

Well That is good for us if TT actually drafts a CB. All bets are of for me after last year. I will be surprised by nothing.

M.O.T.H.
04-23-2008, 10:13 PM
I think we all would agree #22 is going to be a CB, Cason looks to be the front runner unless Jerry throws a curve, but i dont think Pacman is enough to sway us from DB in the 1st because we have no depth what so ever...We need another solid body at DB who can contribute now, both our starters are over 30...Might throw Flowers into the picture since Pacman is more of a man cover guy like Newman, but corner is definately something we pick up in the 1st.

I do agree we go corner but, I'd disagree that 22 has to be that corner. I really am starting to think that, that pick will be Felix Jones....if the top three corners are gone. You should still be able to draft Cason at 28 and you could potentially flip-flop w/ the Chargers so, they can add a pick later in the draft. But, even if you don't do that, the Chargers seem more interested in Flowers anyway...I def. see Cason available at 28.

LonghornsLegend
04-23-2008, 10:21 PM
Yea, I can definately see Felix Jones and Cason in the 1st flip flopping, I agree Cason should be there at 28 too...Just pretty sure we take a guy in the 1st, that's probably our only CB pick now, but we still need someone to step in and help...I doubt we are expecting Henry and Newman to be fully healthy all year again...We are going to need 4 good corners to go into the season with...And if for some reason Cason is gone at 28 I could see us grabbing Flowers and being ok with that pick.

HEISMANHERSCHEL
04-23-2008, 10:36 PM
Lots of humour on this. I couldn't stop laughing.

LonghornsLegend
04-23-2008, 11:38 PM
Quote from ESPN's Ed Werder.

"Jones has agreed to a restructured contract with the Cowboys. Sources told Werder that it will be a four-year contract with no guaranteed money. By restructuring instead of transferring his existing deal, Jones gives up nearly $7 million in guaranteed base salaries over the next three years."

He also has to pay 500k in money he owes to Tennessee to charity.

Ware_HITStick
04-24-2008, 08:48 AM
Please don't take Felix Jones... why would you draft a backup RB in college in the first round... and yes I realize McFadden was the starter. But many think McFadden will bust, so how will his backup be any better?

bigbluedefense
04-24-2008, 08:51 AM
if Pacman winds up playing the way he did pre-suspension, I think Dallas will have the 2nd best CB duo next to Oakland this coming year.

smittyjs
04-24-2008, 05:52 PM
I disagree on that, but i'm not going to get into it again, don't want to be threaten again...LOL

Brothgar
04-24-2008, 05:58 PM
Please don't take Felix Jones... why would you draft a backup RB in college in the first round... and yes I realize McFadden was the starter. But many think McFadden will bust, so how will his backup be any better?

Yeah you already had Felix Jones at RB his name was Julius Jones. Why let the same guy you already had go then use a 1st round selection on essentially the same guy and pay him first round money? Doesn't make any sense to me.

LonghornsLegend
04-24-2008, 06:00 PM
Yeah you already had Felix Jones at RB his name was Julius Jones. Why let the same guy you already had go then use a 1st round selection on essentially the same guy and pay him first round money? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Because he went to Arkansas and Jerry cant help himself when it comes to Arkansas products:rolleyes:

703SKINS202
04-25-2008, 10:29 AM
Because he went to Arkansas and Jerry cant help himself when it comes to Arkansas products:rolleyes:

Yeah, which is why after 20 years now he still hasn't taken a single player from there in the draft.

bigmac076
04-25-2008, 11:26 AM
I disagree on that, but i'm not going to get into it again, don't want to be threaten again...LOL

so I assume you are at Albert's defense when he stomps on someone's face? Not a character issue in your mind.

LonghornsLegend
04-25-2008, 11:44 AM
Yeah, which is why after 20 years now he still hasn't taken a single player from there in the draft.

Thanks for the breaking news.

703SKINS202
04-25-2008, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the breaking news.

your welcome

Saints Dome Patrol
04-26-2008, 07:21 AM
Speaking of breaking news, ESPN just reported that Pacman Jones has signed a four year deal with the Cowboys...

pete_norm
05-05-2008, 02:49 PM
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/terrell_owens_not_sure_about_this