PDA

View Full Version : You make the call on 1st round !

M
04-24-2008, 10:23 PM
With the 12th Pick the Denver Broncos . . .

Put your annual prognostication in writing in advance of the draft of both what you want the Broncos to do with the 12th pick, and seperately what you think will happen on draft day by the Broncos.

Let us see who most accurately thinks like Shanny (which is not necessarily a vote of confidence).

What I want: trade down

What I think will happen: Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt

Please put down your two thoughts on this thread. Thanks in advance.

Cunningham
04-24-2008, 10:40 PM
With the 12th Pick the Denver Broncos . . .

Put your annual prognostication in writing in advance of the draft of both what you want the Broncos to do with the 12th pick, and seperately what you think will happen on draft day by the Broncos.

Let us see who most accurately thinks like Shanny (which is not necessarily a vote of confidence).

What I want: trade down

What I think will happen: Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt

Please put down your two thoughts on this thread. Thanks in advance.
that pretty much reflects my thoughts on our situation although i wouldn't be disappointed if we were to stay where we are and take an offensive lineman.

if we were to trade down i'd like to look at stewart, balmer, mayo, and possibly phillips

JCutlery
04-25-2008, 01:12 AM
What I Want : Jerod Mayo

What I Think Will Happen : Rashard Mendenhall

jth1331
04-25-2008, 01:30 AM
I think we may have some trade partners, but I don't think anything will happen.
My prediction: Chris Williams

Jimmy
04-25-2008, 05:12 AM
what i want: Jonathan Stewart
what i want to think im thinking: Jonathan Steward
what i really think we should draft: an OT (Ryan Clady)

jaffe28
04-25-2008, 11:27 AM
What I want: Trade down

What I think will happen: Ryan Clady

Diehard
04-26-2008, 02:32 AM
What I think will happen...

The way Shanahan was talking earlier today, I couldn't help but think our first two picks will be OL and RB (not necessarily in that order). Sounds crazy for a team with so many problems on defense, but hey, things have been pretty screwed up for a while now so I'm starting to get used to it.

The twist is that when I look at the roster, it seems to me that no matter how little we have at LT, we have even less at RT... so someone who could fit either position would make sense.

I see Clady, Albert and Stewart as the top three guys the Broncos feel will be available at 12. I'll guess Clady and Albert are already off the board, leaving the Broncos to take Stewart. Then they target OL in round 2.

What I want...

Just one simple request for the illustrious Mr. Shanahan: please don't **** up tomorrow. Thanks.