PDA

View Full Version : Forum Mock

Number 10
02-26-2007, 11:03 PM
Need some help on a 3rd round pick decision.

I am trying to decide between 2 WRs.....Paul Williams out of Fresno State and Aundrae Allison out of ECU.

Any thoughts?

moc182
02-26-2007, 11:10 PM
Ehh I think there's better value at other positions, and receiver is deep enough to wait on. Between those two I'd take Williams but, I'd consider guys like Brandon Jackson or Sabby Piscetelli before I forced a receiver pick. At receiver I also like Jacoby Jones and Steve Smith better than both.

GiantRutgersFan
02-26-2007, 11:17 PM
of those 2, Paul Williams. although I would be dissapointed if we drafted either in the 3rd in real life

Number 10
02-27-2007, 12:31 AM
Ehh I think there's better value at other positions, and receiver is deep enough to wait on. Between those two I'd take Williams but, I'd consider guys like Brandon Jackson or Sabby Piscetelli before I forced a receiver pick. At receiver I also like Jacoby Jones and Steve Smith better than both.

We already have Jacobs/Rhodes at RB and Piscetelli is a SS....we don't need another one of those.

ricky bobby
02-27-2007, 06:26 AM
Steve Smith. Good size, great hands, proved he has great speed at the combine with a 4.4 forty. I don't think he's been drafted, but check agian.

PS - Our first two picks crapped out on us Number 10. I realized that Ross will be a 25 year old rookie seconds after the pick was made. We could have taken Meachem, houston, or Revis. Earl Everett ran a 4.88 forty yard dash yesterday. That is speed that only an offensive lineman can envy. They should have waited until after the combine to do the forum mock.

Number 10
02-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Steve Smith. Good size, great hands, proved he has great speed at the combine with a 4.4 forty. I don't think he's been drafted, but check agian.

PS - Our first two picks crapped out on us Number 10. I realized that Ross will be a 25 year old rookie seconds after the pick was made. We could have taken Meachem, houston, or Revis. Earl Everett ran a 4.88 forty yard dash yesterday. That is speed that only an offensive lineman can envy. They should have waited until after the combine to do the forum mock.

Ross will be taken eariler than this board thinks, trust me. He has he the size, speed, strength, and intincts you want a CB to have. Just look at how productive he was this past season.

Everett is faster than 4.88 and you know it. He plays fast ont he field and that is all that matters.

I might be going with FS Michael Johnson here to shore up the defense.

Giants Pride
02-27-2007, 11:32 AM
I would have preffered Houston over Ross, what happened with that 49ers trade down, that would have been a heist.

hugegmenfan
03-01-2007, 02:36 PM
We already have Jacobs/Rhodes at RB and Piscetelli is a SS....we don't need another one of those.

We already have Rhodes? Since when? Don't count on any free agent signings just yet

Number 10
03-01-2007, 02:56 PM
We already have Rhodes? Since when? Don't count on any free agent signings just yet

This is for the forum muck....haha

bigbluedefense
03-01-2007, 03:36 PM
Definately Audra Allison. More of a Toomer type. He fits the bill perfectly.

hugegmenfan
03-01-2007, 04:05 PM
This is for the forum muck....haha

o sorry haha