PDA

View Full Version : Pacman Jones

BiggerFoot
02-26-2007, 11:53 PM
I am just inquiring on his status with the Titans, I know about the club incident in Las Vegas but not in to in depth on it. Is jail time a real posibility in this case? because I remember he claims he did not do anything but watch all the drama it was his posse that fired the shots.

He is a great talent on the football field but a pain off the field, if you had to guess do you think he will be traded if he is not sentenced to jail time this season?

As a saints fan we need a corner desperately and Pacman start, although Peyton is big on character. do you think he can turnaround his thug lifestyle and become more of a model citizen?

Here is a proposed trade, tell me if you think it is fair
Joe Horn WR
4th round pick
for
Pacman Jones
Joe will give you a solid year or two and could mentor whomever the Titans pickup at WR in the upcoming draft.

smittyjs
02-27-2007, 07:38 AM
I am just inquiring on his status with the Titans, I know about the club incident in Las Vegas but not in to in depth on it. Is jail time a real posibility in this case? because I remember he claims he did not do anything but watch all the drama it was his posse that fired the shots.

He is a great talent on the football field but a pain off the field, if you had to guess do you think he will be traded if he is not sentenced to jail time this season?

As a saints fan we need a corner desperately and Pacman start, although Peyton is big on character. do you think he can turnaround his thug lifestyle and become more of a model citizen?

Here is a proposed trade, tell me if you think it is fair
Joe Horn WR
4th round pick
for
Pacman Jones
Joe will give you a solid year or two and could mentor whomever the Titans pickup at WR in the upcoming draft.That trade wouldn't be terrible if we ended having to trade him, he would at best get a third for him straight up, Horn would fell a need for a few season. I'm a huge Pacman fan, but the only way he is going to change at this point is through his money. I hope we keep him, but i would say it is a 40% that he won't be a titan next season and a 60% chance that he will, but we really don't know the "Full story" at this point.

JoeMontainya
02-27-2007, 07:12 PM
"do you think he can turnaround his thug lifestyle and become more of a model citizen?"

you can take the hood out of the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto out of the hood.

JoeMontainya
02-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Titans | Jones linked to drug dealer
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:24:59 -0800

News Channel 5 in Nashville, Tenn., reports police wiretaps and documents link Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones to one of the largest drugs rings in recent history. Metro Police busted the ring April 1, 2006. Jones was recorded talking to Darryl Moore, who was the target of the investigation. Evidence showed that Moore may have even done drug deals from Jones' house. The recordings revealed Moore's concern that Jones' smoking pot too much may hurt his career. They also raised questions as to whether Moore was a dealer for Jones. Jones faces no charges at this time.

LOL, speaking of the devil, get rid of him while you can.

smittyjs
02-27-2007, 09:19 PM

News Channel 5 in Nashville, Tenn., reports police wiretaps and documents link Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones to one of the largest drugs rings in recent history. Metro Police busted the ring April 1, 2006. Jones was recorded talking to Darryl Moore, who was the target of the investigation. Evidence showed that Moore may have even done drug deals from Jones' house. The recordings revealed Moore's concern that Jones' smoking pot too much may hurt his career. They also raised questions as to whether Moore was a dealer for Jones. Jones faces no charges at this time.

LOL, speaking of the devil, get rid of him while you can.The audio tapes were pretty intense.

BiggerFoot
02-27-2007, 09:43 PM
damn I did not know that he was in that deep, he really is a true thug. The thug image is portrayed and handed out to alot of professional athelets, but this guy is a real G

MicktheGreat
02-27-2007, 11:01 PM

News Channel 5 in Nashville, Tenn., reports police wiretaps and documents link Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones to one of the largest drugs rings in recent history....The recordings revealed Moore's concern that Jones' smoking pot too much may hurt his career.

So...the DRUG DEALER was worried that Pacman was making bad decisions?!?!?

I'm no expert, but I have to think you've gone too far if drug dealers are trying to give you advice on how to clean your life up...

Pacman = Thug 4 Reel

Titans10
02-28-2007, 03:55 PM
Pacman's family is worried about his decisions and saftey...you know you are a thug when your family worries about you

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2782557

About Pacman being involved in a drug ring, he needs to stay out of that sh!t he has plenty of money as it is, why risk getting in more trouble. and who cares if pacman likes to get high, many, many athletes smoke weed, one of my buddies sold weed to a former titan on numerous occaisions

Cashmoney
03-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Looks like pac-man has more on his plate. Espn says pacman faces obstruction charges in georgia and had a run in a while ago where he was charged with possesion of marijuana.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2784050

TitanHope
03-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Joe Horn has been cut. We can pick him up in free agency now if needed.

Titans10
03-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Joe Horn has been cut. We can pick him up in free agency now if needed.

I like the idea of picking up Horn but i'd rather have stallworth...Horn still has another good year or two before he is done, but he is getting old quick, he will bring some much needed experiance to the wide receiving corps and we can probably get him at a cheap price

Titans10
03-03-2007, 02:42 PM
lol, check this out "The New Pacman Game"

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=snibbe/070302

Cashmoney
03-03-2007, 03:31 PM
thats pretty funny lol

Titans10
03-04-2007, 05:20 PM
watch this whole video...llol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX6ySEosYTc