PDA

View Full Version : Ayodele and Fasano for a 4th

draftguru151
04-25-2008, 09:07 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/04/25/tuna-takes-a-couple-cowboys/

Definitely like it, get a starting MLB and TE for a 4th.

BigBlueCrew56
04-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Parcells is a freakin genius. I LOVE THIS MOVE!!!!!!!

Is this like a favor deal or something with the boys. Wow this is an incredible deal. I have always loved Fasano as a TE and now he will be starting for us and you cant forget about adding a nice veteran MLB like Ayodele. I cant beleive we got those two players for a damn 4th round pick. STEAL!!!!!!

DAMN DID I SAY I WAS EXCITED ABOUT THIS WOOO HOOO!

Joeyjr09
04-25-2008, 10:24 PM
Parcells is a freakin genius. I LOVE THIS MOVE!!!!!!!

Is this like a favor deal or something with the boys. Wow this is an incredible deal. I have always loved Fasano as a TE and now he will be starting for us and you cant forget about adding a nice veteran MLB like Ayodele. I cant beleive we got those two players for a damn 4th round pick. STEAL!!!!!!

DAMN DID I SAY I WAS EXCITED ABOUT THIS WOOO HOOO!

Love getting Fasano, he is still only 24 and is likely better then any TE in this entire draft. Genius mone right there and throw in Ayodele to boot. Very solid move. I hate giving up draft picks with a passion but we still have 8 picks in the draft so this was a move that needed to be made and was very well done.

Now if we can deal JT for a 2nd and another low pick, plus a trade down (hopefully with our 3rd so we can land Langford) will still leave us sitting pretty to draft around 10-11 players or so which is also much needed.

BigBlueCrew56
04-26-2008, 11:22 AM
Love getting Fasano, he is still only 24 and is likely better then any TE in this entire draft. Genius mone right there and throw in Ayodele to boot. Very solid move. I hate giving up draft picks with a passion but we still have 8 picks in the draft so this was a move that needed to be made and was very well done.

Now if we can deal JT for a 2nd and another low pick, plus a trade down (hopefully with our 3rd so we can land Langford) will still leave us sitting pretty to draft around 10-11 players or so which is also much needed.

I am feeling pretty confident that we are going to get that 4th round pick back some how in a different deal. Wether it's dealing J.T. or dealing that 3rd for more picks.

Quagmire
04-26-2008, 11:27 AM
While I like the idea of adding Fasano, I hate trading picks. Ayodele is 6 yr veteran. Why are we trading picks for 6 yr veterans? This is a rebuild. I would much rather Dallas have thrown a 5 or 6 back in the deal. Right now, they are scheduled to go over 130 picks without making a pick. There better be other deals to get back in those rounds, otherwise they are going to watch a lot of good players go off the board...... If this deal was made by Randy Mueller, I think a lot more fans would be screaming that it was not a great deal.......