PDA

View Full Version : If we take Chad Henne like that douche is reporting..

Jagonsucker
04-26-2008, 01:09 PM
SOme jackass on ESPN says we will trade R. Williams if Chad Henne is there in the late 1st..if we do that i swear..i'd **** on matt millens head and eat his eyes

regoob2
04-26-2008, 01:10 PM
Sounds good to me! :D

Bootland27
04-26-2008, 01:11 PM
It was stupid to take Stanton last year with the other holes they had and players sitting there for them, and now to take Henne without ever trying to see what they have in Stanton, well I don't even know of a word to describe it.

Jagonsucker
04-26-2008, 01:14 PM
It was stupid to take Stanton last year with the other holes they had and players sitting there for them, and now to take Henne without ever trying to see what they have in Stanton, well I don't even know of a word to describe it.

im seriously having visions of killing matt millen..i know murder would probably put me in prison for 25 years but it might be worth it.

woodnick
04-26-2008, 01:17 PM

A word to describe it: Millenesque, as used in a sentence: If the Rams drafted Devin Thomas at #2, it would be a Millenesque decision.

Prowler
04-26-2008, 01:36 PM
first we should take matt ryan then trade back into round 1 and take henne

not

Jagonsucker
04-26-2008, 02:22 PM
A word to describe it: Millenesque, as used in a sentence: If the Rams drafted Devin Thomas at #2, it would be a Millenesque decision.

lollolololol

asmitty45
04-26-2008, 03:17 PM
I will murder matt millen if we do that.

Seriously, prepare the headstone.