Sean Taylor? The Safety?

Will Franklin is a WR...

bored of education
04-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Lol

Freaking Homers!!

KMOXlistener
04-29-2008, 11:55 PM
Abillity wise...a little tori Holt. he's bigger than tori was though. Not nearly as polished a route runner. doesn't have as good of hands either.

badgerbacker
04-30-2008, 12:11 AM
Abillity wise...a little tori Holt. he's bigger than tori was though. Not nearly as polished a route runner. doesn't have as good of hands either.Haha I'm not going to say I have a great comparison, but size, route running ability, and hands are pretty big differences in receivers.

MetSox17
04-30-2008, 12:20 AM
Haha I'm not going to say I have a great comparison, but size, route running ability, and hands are pretty big differences in receivers.

Lmao, i laughed at that post also. Just cause he compares him to someone, but they have different sizes, route running abilities and hands. lol

DragonFireKai
04-30-2008, 01:32 AM
Chad Jackson

kmartin575
04-30-2008, 01:45 AM
Chad Jackson

Maybe with the same athleticism but Franklin wasn't overdrafted because of inflated numbers in college. I might be a Chiefs homer but I like Franklin's chances to stick in the NFL more than Jackson's. He certainly has less competition in front of him. Dwayne Bowe is clearly the #1 and is a future stud but every other spot is up in the air.

Unbiased
04-30-2008, 02:12 AM
Maybe with the same athleticism but Franklin wasn't overdrafted because of inflated numbers in college. I might be a Chiefs homer but I like Franklin's chances to stick in the NFL more than Jackson's. He certainly has less competition in front of him. Dwayne Bowe is clearly the #1 and is a future stud but every other spot is up in the air.

Similar size, Jackson has a little more speed, but they are similar players.

DragonFireKai
04-30-2008, 02:27 AM

But the situation isn't what was asked. It was who was he like. He's pretty much a clone of Chad Jackson. Put Franklin in Jackson's situation, or Jackson in Franklin's situation, and they're practically interchangable. And Jackson wasn't overdrafted because of inflated college stats. He was overdrafted because of a rediculously weak year at WR.

kmartin575
04-30-2008, 04:57 AM
But the situation isn't what was asked. It was who was he like. He's pretty much a clone of Chad Jackson. Put Franklin in Jackson's situation, or Jackson in Franklin's situation, and they're practically interchangable. And Jackson wasn't overdrafted because of inflated college stats. He was overdrafted because of a rediculously weak year at WR.

So you are already predicting Franklin will do absolutely nothing in the NFL like Chad Jackson?

DragonFireKai
04-30-2008, 04:58 AM
So you are already predicting Franklin will do absolutely nothing in the NFL like Chad Jackson?

If he were sitting behind Moss, Stallworth, and Welker? Yeah, he ain't sniffing the ball there.

KMOXlistener
04-30-2008, 07:57 AM
he asked about potential. I think he's got holt potential, I was just stating how I think he is different. No player is gonna compare perfectly to another player, I just think he can be that sort of player.

KMOXlistener
04-30-2008, 08:01 AM
But while I'm at it. He's a little like Al Toon, except shorter.....and faster.....but not as good a route runner....

Dreamers
04-30-2008, 08:02 AM
I think he is a bit of a sleeper. Nice value.

KMOXlistener
04-30-2008, 08:03 AM
He also compares to Manute Bol. Except Manute plays basketball....and is ALOT taller.....and skinner....and probably slower especially now after all these years.

Sorry I'll shut up. Its been a stressful week at work. Don't ban me please. I really enjoy this forum :) Just having fun.

vidae
04-30-2008, 01:40 PM
Fun is NOT allowed here! Rar!