PDA

View Full Version : Trade with Minnesota?

crazyisme
02-27-2007, 11:51 AM
Just wanted to get your guys opinion on an idea running through some Minnesota boards.

The idea is that you guys could use a future QB with delhomme struggline and you guys not really having any younger prospects underneath him, you guys could be a nice fit for Brady Quinn. The thought from Minnesota would be your first and 2nd round picks for Brady Quinn.

Just wanted your opinions on your QB situation, I know Quinns stock is falling right now, but I think everyone will like him again after his proday...

BlindSite
03-01-2007, 03:42 PM
I thought I posted here so I will again so you can get your answer.

Delhomme struggled last year because we lost our Offensive Line. We lost our centre and our left tackle so we had to shuffle around a lot. Then because of the line woes our running game suffered.

There was no TE to throw to and Smith missed two games and struggled with his hammy at times.

He also go injured for three games.

We need a middle linebacker or a safety in the first round, I'd bet the house we won't trade for quinn.

Crazy_Chris
03-01-2007, 03:56 PM
how about trading up for laron landry than? he could very well be a top ten pick now heck we might even pick him depending on the situation

BIG Country
03-01-2007, 04:05 PM
I doubt they give up what is neccessary to trade up to grab him. Fox doesn't value safeties enough to do that. He prefers to grab bargains and sign them to one year deals. It's a stretch that they grab one early to begin with, let alone trade up for one.

BlindSite
03-01-2007, 04:18 PM
If he falls to 14 we should take him. imo right now our big board for round one should look like this:

1. Landry
2. Willis
3. Brown
4. Olsen
5. BPA Defensive End
6. Pouz

hippiedude1983
03-08-2007, 08:13 PM
If he falls to 14 we should take him. imo right now our big board for round one should look like this:

1. Landry
2. Willis
3. Brown
4. Olsen
5. BPA Defensive End
6. Pouz

i like that board, but i'd put pouz above the defensive end (unless it's adam carriker).

SchizophrenicBatman
03-08-2007, 09:29 PM
We're in a weird situation at 14 so I wouldnt be surprised if we trade...not sure if theyre looking up or down though. I dont think we're as interested in Quinn as many think, remember last year with all the LenDale White and Darnell Bing talk? Who knows though, I cant get a definitive read on what we plan on doing this year.

JPF
03-08-2007, 10:18 PM
Heard this rumor somewhere else, dont see it happening.

pantherfreak
03-10-2007, 08:36 PM
dear God....no.

tomspanthers
03-11-2007, 12:35 PM
no way this happens

d-dave
03-12-2007, 07:19 AM
I'd really prefer that we trade down IF Landry is gone and Willis are gone. Those are the two I have zeroed in on as being our best bets. My only hope is that there's a run on CBs early in the draft =) I wouldn't mind trading down into the mid 20's to be able to still get a guy like Griffin or even Nelson if he's falling because of a CB, OT, or WR run in Round 1.