PDA

View Full Version : Willis McGahee looking for trade

RaiderNation
02-27-2007, 12:26 PM
since this is his last year on his contract and the bills dont want to resign him he is looking for a trade. i would love to have him in silver and black. hes a complete back and is only 24 i think. what do u think we would have to give up for him? mayb jordan and our 2nd? then take russell/quinn,cj or thomas in the 1st and get either Oline or dline in the 3rd. that would make my day

Paranoidmoonduck
02-27-2007, 12:48 PM
Eh, no thanks. He isn't the same player that he was at Miami and hasn't exactly flourished in Buffalo. I'd rather start fresh with our own rookie runner.

doingthisinsteadofwork
02-27-2007, 06:03 PM
Id rather have McGahee than Jordan.But we could get a guy whos really good in this draft without all of the off the field issues.

DollarBill3181
02-27-2007, 06:07 PM
since this is his last year on his contract and the bills dont want to resign him he is looking for a trade. i would love to have him in silver and black. hes a complete back and is only 24 i think. what do u think we would have to give up for him? mayb jordan and our 2nd? then take russell/quinn,cj or thomas in the 1st and get either Oline or dline in the 3rd. that would make my day

Jus noticed this was the last topic posted otherwise woudlnt have seen this convo.
I'm a Bills fan ehre in BUF, we want a 2nd for McGahee, and i think after a while we'd be content with a 3rd and another pick.
THATS how much out fo favor he has fallen with the fans.

raidersfanxxx
02-27-2007, 06:13 PM
ill take him if the price is right.

doingthisinsteadofwork
02-27-2007, 06:13 PM
He hasnt fallen out of favor much then.How does he garner a 2nd as a trade.Hes a 3rd at best.Lets not be greedy here.

Raiderz4Life
02-27-2007, 08:59 PM
McGahee is ok not great but good. He isnt the same after his injury at Miami. He's been real solid but hasen't shown enough for me to want him. His biggest games came against the NY Jets who at the imte didnt have an intimidating defense by any means.

Stash
02-27-2007, 09:48 PM
I think trading for Willis would be a step in the wrong direction. We are currently trying to get rid of cancers, not acquire more. If he is upset in Buffalo when they almost made the playoffs, how is he gonna act on a 2 win Raider team that needs to rebuild the offense?

Man_Of_Steel
02-27-2007, 09:58 PM
hes a cancer, not the type of morale you want to add to Oaklands problems.