PDA

View Full Version : Supplemental Draft Prospects

neko4
05-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Anyone know of any yet?
Im curious

foozball
05-02-2008, 05:06 PM
maybe brandon ore. not sure what happened to him other than he got kicked off VT's team

Yatta!
05-02-2008, 05:14 PM
maybe brandon ore. not sure what happened to him other than he got kicked off VT's team

I'm pretty sure that Ore is gonna play for West Liberty State in Division II this year.

LonghornsLegend
05-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Does anyone know how Paul Oliver fared so far in his playing time? Haven't followed him, but I felt he could end up a steal at some point.

Shane P. Hallam
05-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Oliver was injured all season.

Thunder&Lightning
05-03-2008, 10:41 AM
Does anyone know how Paul Oliver fared so far in his playing time? Haven't followed him, but I felt he could end up a steal at some point.

Ya he was injured but he will most likely start this season.

regoob2
05-03-2008, 10:48 AM
At FS?????

Thunder&Lightning
05-03-2008, 10:59 AM
At FS?????

yes hopefully... if not he will most definitely get a good amount of playing time in 08

FitzBoldin1181
05-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Ryan Perriloux, the L.S.U. QB was kicked off the team... i just read it in the paper, i could see him entering the supplementary draft

Geo
05-03-2008, 02:50 PM
... and then he would go undrafted. No one would spend a pick on him if the Draft was 12 rounds.

He was a moron in college and did nothing as a player, a pro team wouldn't be bothered wasting a roster spot on him.

bigbluedefense
05-03-2008, 03:45 PM
I still can't believe Gaither went for a 5th. I wanted him on the Giants. Damn you Ozzie. For a 5th we had nothing to lose.

A Perfect Score
05-03-2008, 04:09 PM
I still can't believe Gaither went for a 5th. I wanted him on the Giants. Damn you Ozzie. For a 5th we had nothing to lose.

hes our LT of the future...i love it! wat a steal

asmitty45
05-04-2008, 07:56 PM
... and then he would go undrafted. No one would spend a pick on him if the Draft was 12 rounds.

He was a moron in college and did nothing as a player, a pro team wouldn't be bothered wasting a roster spot on him.

I bet he goes to J-C or a D-II school. If he has the year ppl were expecting at LSU he could actually get drafted in the 7th, or get picked up on a practice squad in 2 years.

IlliniVikeFan23
05-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Someone will take a chance on Perriloux for sure. The guy had first round ability.

Another guy is Jefferey Fitzgerald, DE, Virginia. I don't think he was kicked off the team...he just quit. Probably acedemic issues. He also had first round ability.

GB12
05-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Someone will take a chance on Perriloux for sure. The guy had first round ability.

Another guy is Jefferey Fitzgerald, DE, Virginia. I don't think he was kicked off the team...he just quit. Probably acedemic issues. He also had first round ability.
I doubt it. I love his on the field ability, but the guy's a moron.

adschofield
05-04-2008, 08:31 PM
I doubt it. I love his on the field ability, but the guy's a moron.

Do you think Paul Oliver was a Rhodes Scholars?

Jonny
05-04-2008, 09:03 PM

Sure we did. Reese is great at finding players late.

What's the point of Gaither? He's a RT. We already have one. He's also really raw.

defensiveback23
05-05-2008, 12:54 AM

Oliver wasn't hurt, he was just inactive. I would be shocked if he started over Weddle or Hart. He should get a similar amount of playing time as Weddle did last year because Oliver is filling his old dimeback role.

WMD
05-05-2008, 04:09 AM
Perrilloux must be the Lions next QB.. whether it's through the Supplemental Draft, Regular Draft, UDFA, adoption, whatever.. He's got so much talent, he needs to get his damn head screwed on straight. It's costing him millions of dollars, which he could use to make it rain in Strip Clubs across the nation. Unfortunately now he will only be able to make it sprinkle.

bigbluedefense
05-05-2008, 11:15 AM

What's the point of Gaither? He's a RT. We already have one. He's also really raw.

Gaither is an LT. He's not that great of a run blocker, but shows flashes of being a dominant pass blocker. He's raw, but so was Whimper. Giving him 2 years to learn wouldn't hurt. And for a 5th, thats an investment worth taking. He's a physical freak, and from what Ive seen of him in PS, will back up his promise.

I liked him more than a lot of the LTs that went early in this draft.

rockio42
05-05-2008, 11:17 AM

But you have an aging RT and a developmental guy in Whimper

BaLLiN
05-05-2008, 02:26 PM
But you have an aging RT and a developmental guy in Whimper

Whimper is more of a finesse blocker, was originially a TE, i dont think he could handle a power reliant end. Thats why he fits much better at LT