eaglesfan_45
05-04-2008, 03:49 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3380976

Not a good start for Fred Davis

toddmlazarchick
05-04-2008, 06:07 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3380976

Not a good start for Fred Davis

he overslept, honest mistake. you should be more worried about not filling the big bodied WR need you have.

SeanTaylorRIP
05-04-2008, 06:10 PM
he overslept, honest mistake. you should be more worried about not filling the big bodied WR need you have.

WTF that was random? Anyways Davis will be forgiven because it was an honest mistake but he needs to be more responsible. He will get so much from his veteran teammates for this.

toddmlazarchick
05-04-2008, 06:23 PM
WTF that was random? Anyways Davis will be forgiven because it was an honest mistake but he needs to be more responsible. He will get so much from his veteran teammates for this.

taking DeSean Jackson when they would have benefited from someone like Sweed more

eaglesfan_45
05-04-2008, 11:01 PM
taking DeSean Jackson when they would have benefited from someone like Sweed more

No, the Eagles needed a kick returner and a WR so they killed 2 birds w/ one stone, we got one of the best WR and the best KR in the draft.
We don't need a Big WR, we have a couple Hank Baskett 6'4", Jason Avant 6', and Reggie Brown 6'1".

LonghornsLegend
05-05-2008, 10:38 AM
WTF that was random?

That's what he does, Everybody had a bad draft except the Redskins, all the other NFC east teams drafted terrible, and he can't carry on a normal conversations without throwing jabs at other teams.

703SKINS202
05-05-2008, 12:42 PM
I think Fred Davis was drinking too long but hopefully it doesnt happen again and atleast he ****** up early.

toddmlazarchick
05-05-2008, 12:58 PM
That's what he does, Everybody had a bad draft except the Redskins, all the other NFC east teams drafted terrible, and he can't carry on a normal conversations without throwing jabs at other teams.

you seriously need to stop making **** up. did you bother to read what i wrote about the cowboys draft. obviously not. i said i liked their picks but they could have had a more dangerous draft if they would have taken other people. the original poster came and made a thread about us having to worry about our backup TE when he ACCIDENTLY overslept. It isn't that big of a deal, but the way he brought it up he came across like he committed a felony. you blast me for "trolling" and yet you are doing the same thing.

toddmlazarchick
05-05-2008, 12:59 PM
No, the Eagles needed a kick returner and a WR so they killed 2 birds w/ one stone, we got one of the best WR and the best KR in the draft.
We don't need a Big WR, we have a couple Hank Baskett 6'4", Jason Avant 6', and Reggie Brown 6'1".

jackson isn't that playmaking WR that you lacked since you lost TO. he is a heck of a good KR but just a below average to average WR.

but props to the Trevor Laws pick, i was pissed to see him come off right before our pick lol