PDA

View Full Version : Full Seven Round Mock!! 2/27

TheGunShow
02-27-2007, 05:36 PM
http://www.mymockdraft.com/2496/Review.aspx

This is my last mock for a month. Can't seem to make everyone happy. One fan of a team will call a mock the best they've seen while another says it's an F. So this is where I think players will go and what team needs are. Love it or hate it lets hear it.

jackalope
02-27-2007, 05:47 PM
real good packers mock

smittyjs
02-27-2007, 06:14 PM
CB could be a first round need come draft day, but i really don't like Hall, rather have Houston or Revis if we do go CB first round. Also i wouldn't mind if we take WR Robert Meachem, Dwayne Bowe or DE Charle Johnson at #19. Th rest of the Draft look pretty damn good for us.

scar988
02-27-2007, 06:16 PM
great falcons draft.

Tubby
02-27-2007, 06:18 PM
Like the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th round picks, but I think we would draft a DB.

jetsfan3
02-27-2007, 06:23 PM
props for 7 rounds, great Jets picks in Bush, Moore, and Ross. I don't know if Brown is a good fit at NT, he's a little too tall. I'd much rather have 42 rep Tank Tyler there.

doingthisinsteadofwork
02-27-2007, 06:32 PM
wow pretty awful Raiders mock.no improvment at RB?thats mandatory.

BehrenMan007
02-27-2007, 06:36 PM
AWESOME fins draft. Quinn, Moses, McCauley on the first day makes me wanna cry. nice job.

dcrls
02-27-2007, 06:47 PM
dude.........................QB lions after 1st rd?, nope. not gonna happen. all the other picks were standard expect for that one, did you give us a CB? cause we def need one.

PalmerToCJ
02-27-2007, 08:53 PM
Wow, I actually like it all the way through. I don't like the idea of no CB day one but Brown would be sweet in the 4th and makes up for not taking one earlier.

Im_a_Romosexual
damn good cowboys draft!

Diehard
Broncos:

1. CB is not the team's biggest need.

2. I really like Dan Bazuin, though might be a bit of a reach?

3. Mebane might not be the best fit. Need someone a little more explosive.

3, 5, 6. I like the focus on OL, but perhaps 1 pick too many?

7. RB comes much earlier than 7th, or not at all. Team already has role players... needs an every down guy.

ricky bobby
02-27-2007, 08:59 PM
First day for the Giants was awesome, but then in the fourth round it should have been a WR (huge need for us). We don't need two OTs and two LBs by the way. We don't need a OT at all really. I could live with it, but it's not ideal.

dhoe20
02-27-2007, 09:05 PM
I liked the first couple Giants picks. Haven't really watched Shaw much but he has speed, which we need. Don't need an OT, especially don't need 2.

lol, just noticed that you had Brian Leonard being drafted in the 5th round.

yodabear
02-27-2007, 09:24 PM
Below average Rams draft, love the drafting of Brian Lenord.

Man_Of_Steel
02-27-2007, 09:25 PM
Desmond Bishop in the 7th, he wont last that long.

mcdlaxbonz13
02-27-2007, 09:27 PM
good cleveland picks except for one and thats our third rounder. savage has stated the only quarterbacks he would consider picking is brady quinn or jamarcus russel. but other then that nice job

BiggerFoot
02-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Wow, you really gave a solid WR class the shaft, Meachem, Jarrett and Bowe not in the first? Not going to happen, especially the Chargers will not skip out on Meachem or Bowe for a lineman.
nothing spectacular for the Saints, but I applaud you on a 7 round mock.

Beans
02-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Hay Gess Wat

Bucs Dont Need A Qb

Xiomera
02-27-2007, 10:41 PM
An interesting assortment of Lions picks. Not too bad

Props on a 7 rounder though. They take some effort for sure.

bored of education
02-27-2007, 10:50 PM
A- minus Chiefs draft

awesome

JT Jag
02-27-2007, 10:50 PM
Not bad Jaguars draft. Your best so far.

I'm warming on Posluszny, so I won't call that a bad pick. I really like the second-round pick--- I'm officially on the Jason Hill Bandwagon. Plus, it fits the team's tendencies of drafting PAC-10 wide-outs.

Kolb's an ok pick in the third, but I'd prefer a guy like Alama-Francis or Ray McDonald--- a two-way physical end that can spell the aging Paul Spicer and take pressure off of Reggie Hayward, who's coming off of an Achilles injury. Maybe a player like Manuel Ramirez, to eventually replace the 33-year old Paul Spicer.

Hughes is good value in the 4th. Finally, we agree apon a cornerback selection!

Santucci is an okay selection in the 5th, I guess.

Leonard Peters is pretty good in the 6th. I just don't like that he's quickly going on 26.

I'd always take Sepuldeva over Schmidt. But good position selection in the 7th.

volman88
02-27-2007, 11:18 PM
I think this would be a dream draft for the cardinals, but I don't think aaron sears will fall that far.

Caddy
02-28-2007, 03:19 AM
Gaines Adams - Decent Buc pick, fills a need
Quinn Pitcock - Awful pick, plays NT not UT
Drew Stanton - Stanton is no better than Simms, We would take Quinn if we were going to take a QB like you think we need.
Stephen Nicholas - Average
Mike Otto - Never heard of him
Craig Davis - Not too bad
Justin Durant - Good value but waste of a pick
Rory Johnson - 3LB's? Are you nuts

roidrunner
02-28-2007, 06:50 AM
love the packers draft. just would rather have someone else besides Lynch

LEGALIZE_THESHIZZLE
02-28-2007, 06:55 AM
Jarrett won't be a 49'er with Bowe still on the board. Figure out dude, or scram!

TheGunShow
02-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Like the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th round picks, but I think we would draft a DB.

Your 4th round pick is a DB.

Doingthisinsteadofwork

wow pretty awful Raiders mock.no improvment at RB?thats mandatory.

The other Raider fan loves it this one hates it.

dcrls

dude.........................QB lions after 1st rd?, nope. not gonna happen. all the other picks were standard expect for that one, did you give us a CB? cause we def need one.

Are you Matt Millen or something? Trent Edwards would be a perfect fit for the Lions without them having to spend #2 overall money on a QB. Oh, and I got you A.J. Davis.

Diehard

Broncos:

1. CB is not the team's biggest need.

2. I really like Dan Bazuin, though might be a bit of a reach?

3. Mebane might not be the best fit. Need someone a little more explosive.

3, 5, 6. I like the focus on OL, but perhaps 1 pick too many?

7. RB comes much earlier than 7th, or not at all. Team already has role players... needs an every down guy

#1- I never said it was the team's biggest need. But it is a need and Revis is the BPA.

#2- Buzz has had a nice combine and his numbers in College were great. Better stats than Jason Babin who was a first round pick.

#3- Opinions are like @ssholes.

RT- Adam Meadows = 33
RG- Cooper Carlisle = 30
OC- Tom Nalen = 36
LG- Ben Hamilton = 30
LT- Erik Pears = 28

Four starters over 30.

#7- You don't have a powerback.

ricky bobby

First day for the Giants was awesome, but then in the fourth round it should have been a WR (huge need for us). We don't need two OTs and two LBs by the way. We don't need a OT at all really. I could live with it, but it's not ideal.

And offensive tackle isn't a huge need? I'm going to say right now OT is a much bigger need than WR.

You don't need two OT's... so who's going to replace Bob Whitfield and Luke Petitgout? Probably two OT's. Just a guess.

You don't need two LB's... so who's going to replace LaVar Arrington and Carlos Emmons? Probably two LB's. Just a guess.

dhoe20

I liked the first couple Giants picks. Haven't really watched Shaw much but he has speed, which we need. Don't need an OT, especially don't need 2.

lol, just noticed that you had Brian Leonard being drafted in the 5th round.

How in gods name can any Giants fan say they don't need OT's? Guy Whipmer with ZERO NFL starts is penciled in as your starter at LT... do you people hate Eli so much that you want him to be murder on the field so you can watch?

Brian Leonard has no true position and I can't see drafting him on day one.

yodachu

Below average Rams draft, love the drafting of Brian Lenord.

Great insight. Here's my rebuttal, I hope it lives up to your standards. I got the Rams great value and needs with every pick and filled any holes the team had.

Man Of Steel

Desmond Bishop in the 7th, he wont last that long.

He's stiff in the hips and more of a 2 down thumper that most teams don't need in the NFL anymore.

mcdlaxbonz13

And I remember when the Steelers told Chad Pennington that if he was their when they drafted they would take him. GM's lie. I might have Beck rated higher than most but I can't see him slipping to the second day. He has all the tools and production you look for from a QB.

[quote]Biggerfoot[/i]

Wow, you really gave a solid WR class the shaft, Meachem, Jarrett and Bowe not in the first? Not going to happen, especially the Chargers will not skip out on Meachem or Bowe for a lineman.
nothing spectacular for the Saints, but I applaud you on a 7 round mock.

Meachem is the first pick in the second. And Jarrett and Bowe have too many holes in their game. Bowe again was dropping passes at the combine and Jarrett Mayock reported has been running in the mid 4.7's where he is working out at.

BeansDooma

Hay Gess Wat

Bucs Dont Need A Qb

Hay? I should really take your opinion seriously!

24Cadillac24

Gaines Adams - Decent Buc pick, fills a need
Quinn Pitcock - Awful pick, plays NT not UT
Drew Stanton - Stanton is no better than Simms, We would take Quinn if we were going to take a QB like you think we need.
Stephen Nicholas - Average
Mike Otto - Never heard of him
Craig Davis - Not too bad
Justin Durant - Good value but waste of a pick
Rory Johnson - 3LB's? Are you nuts

Quinn Pitcock doesn't fit the Tampa 2 UT? Yeah, the 6-2 1/2 299 pound defensive tackle doesn't fit. But the 6-2 298 pound Chris Hovan does. Or the 6-3 290 pound Ellsi Wyms does. Or the 6 foot 300 pound Anthony McFarland use to. Or the 6-2 300 pound Warren Sapp used to. Do you see how stupid your comment is now?

Stanton is no better than Simms? Well, since Stanton hasn't played an NFL down I'm not sure how good he actually will be. But I know Simms has a career 71.2 QB rating. Pretty sure that the bar isn't set too high for Stanton.

Stephen Nicholas is a perfect Tampa 2 LB.

You never heard of Mike Otto... and I'm supposed to respect your opinion?

Three LB's... yep. Ryan Nece. 65 tackles and 1.5 sacks with 0 picks. 36 year old Shelton Quarles at MLB. And 34 year old Derrick Brooks at the other OLB position. So yes, three LB's.

LEGALIZE_THESHIZZLE

Jarrett won't be a 49'er with Bowe still on the board. Figure out dude, or scram!

Wow.... just wow. This is what would happen if stupid could type.

HawkeyeFan
02-28-2007, 11:34 AM
Good Rams draft. Although just to let you know the Rams have Buffalo's 5th Round Draft pick, they aquired it in a trade for DE Anthony Hargrove

Chucky
02-28-2007, 11:35 AM
horrible bucs mock, worst i have seen

Diehard
02-28-2007, 01:13 PM
#3- Opinions are like @ssholes.

RT- Adam Meadows = 33
RG- Cooper Carlisle = 30
OC- Tom Nalen = 36
LG- Ben Hamilton = 30
LT- Erik Pears = 28

Four starters over 30.

Cooper Carlisle will likely be gone, with Chris Kuper taking over that spot. Matt Lepsis (another old dog) may be back, if so Meadows and Pears will be competing at RT. Ben Hamilton is a better C than G, so if Nalen calls it quits he can shift over... though he may be gone via FA before then.

I agree, the Broncos need OL help this draft. Do they need 3 picks on OL? Just seemed like a lot.

That's my informed @ssh... er, opinion on the subject.

TheGunShow
02-28-2007, 01:35 PM
Cooper Carlisle will likely be gone, with Chris Kuper taking over that spot. Matt Lepsis (another old dog) may be back, if so Meadows and Pears will be competing at RT. Ben Hamilton is a better C than G, so if Nalen calls it quits he can shift over... though he may be gone via FA before then.

I agree, the Broncos need OL help this draft. Do they need 3 picks on OL? Just seemed like a lot.

That's my informed @ssh... er, opinion on the subject.

Well, if Carisle leaves there's a hole that needs to be filled. Even if Kuper starts they'll need depth and someone to push him. You don't want to just give a starting spot to a guy who has only appreared in one game.

Samson Satele would be a nice replacement for Nalen in a year or two. And Glenn January should take over for Meadows. The Broncos really have little depth at o-line. They have eight players for five spots. Usually you have 9-10 o-linemen on the roster.

After DE, DT, and CB I think all the Broncos need to do is get younger at a few positions. OL and safety they seem to be long in the tooth.

And as for MeBane he's 6-1 310lbs and ran a five second forty. Pretty explosive for a guy his size.

Finlayson56
02-28-2007, 01:48 PM
ok cowboys draft

kalbears13
02-28-2007, 07:59 PM
Troy Smith falling to the 7th?!?!?!!?

TheGunShow
03-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Troy Smith falling to the 7th?!?!?!!?

Like I said this is how I have players rated. Troy Smith has almost no NFL potential. I think I'd rather draft Zwick than Smith.

KELLENWINSLOW
03-01-2007, 09:00 PM
the browns do not need another young qb. give them antonio pittman

KELLENWINSLOW
03-01-2007, 09:03 PM
calbears how can you say that you want the browns to take quinn??
are you giving up on frye?