PDA

View Full Version : Best by Position: MLB

neko4
05-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Barnett and Henderson are good, but Urlacher is a possible HOFer
But he is also coming off an injury, so there is a possibilty that Barnett or Henderson could do better.

So Far:
QB: DET
RB: MIN
WR: DET
TE: CHI
OT: GB
OG: MIN
C: CHI

DE: CHI
DT: MIN
OLB: CHI
MLB: ?

Notable 2nd places

QB: GB
RB: NONE
WR: GB
TE: GB
OT: MIN
OG: NONE
C: MIN
DE: GB
DT: GB/CHI
OLB: NONE

princefielder28
05-06-2008, 08:06 PM
whoops! accidently voted for minnesota

neko4
05-06-2008, 08:07 PM
who did you mean to vote for, CHI or GB?

Zbikowski_9
05-06-2008, 08:18 PM
As mentioned in other thread i am drawn to my man-love for Urlacher, but it wouldnt be suprising with the back injury to see either EJ or Barnett knock him off his perch.

BeerBaron
05-06-2008, 09:34 PM
his back arthritis is actually doing really well so ive heard. he'll probably have to play on painkillers the rest of his career but it shouldn't affect him...

but yeah, i voted urlacher. his name friggin rhymes with linebacker, so hes gotta win

Zbikowski_9
05-06-2008, 09:42 PM
his back arthritis is actually doing really well so ive heard. he'll probably have to play on painkillers the rest of his career but it shouldn't affect him...

but yeah, i voted urlacher. his name friggin rhymes with linebacker, so hes gotta win

Hahahha, good analysis lol. That is good to hear though It is any oxymoron thing for me coz i love him as a player, but i don't want him to play well against us in either outings.

neko4
05-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Chicago Wins
http://assets.chicagobears.com/UserFiles/Image/story_photos/Urlacher_inside101706.jpg

awfullyquiet
05-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Urlacher just owns people in half.

sweetness34
05-07-2008, 01:34 AM
Urlacher had a bad year and is still the best MLB in the division, lol.

toonsterwu
05-09-2008, 08:54 AM
It's probably Urlacher, although I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan Dizon has a monster season. I think Nick Barnett was a bit spotty last year, although he could bounce back. Heck, to be honest, the best MIKE options in the division might be both at weakside, in Lance Briggs and AJ Hawk.

asmitty45
05-09-2008, 08:49 PM
urlacher for sure, he's bound for the HOF and even with a down year he was better than all the other MLB's in the division

Packman1957
05-11-2008, 09:05 PM
It's probably Urlacher, although I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan Dizon has a monster season. I think Nick Barnett was a bit spotty last year, although he could bounce back. Heck, to be honest, the best MIKE options in the division might be both at weakside, in Lance Briggs and AJ Hawk.

I don't see how Nick Barnett was spotty last season. He easily had his best year of football last year and is entering his prime. He should have made the pro bowl last year.

PackerLegend
05-11-2008, 09:40 PM
I don't see how Nick Barnett was spotty last season. He easily had his best year of football last year and is entering his prime. He should have made the pro bowl last year.

I agree that he should have been in the probowl. He has been nothing but awesome since he was drafted and seems to go somewhat unnoticed. At this point I would take Barnett because he is 3 years younger and he is in his prime years while Urlacher's prime years are coming to and end sometime. If it was a couple years back Urlacher easily and it might still be him but whatever, you cant go wrong with either.

litlharsh
05-12-2008, 09:57 PM
This division's hella straight in terms of MLBs. Urlacher is a stud, Barnett is pretty underrated and a stud, and EJ Henderson blew up last season.

russie
05-13-2008, 06:03 AM
This division's hella straight in terms of MLBs. Urlacher is a stud, Barnett is pretty underrated and a stud, and EJ Henderson blew up last season.

i think henderson is going to be even better this year. i mean, who wants to look bad in front of their little brother?

litlharsh
05-13-2008, 05:02 PM
haha our LB core is lookin to have a lot of depth I hope those guys step up. Rufus, EJ, Greenway would be dirty with Leber and Erin backing them up.

For now though, they're fairly mediocre.