PDA

View Full Version : Zune Social

ImBrotherCain
05-18-2008, 05:01 PM
Hey i was just messing around with the new Zune features such as the new Zune Card...

I was just wondering how many of you have Zunes and if so what is your Zune card name.

diabsoule
05-18-2008, 05:03 PM
I have a Zune but my computer won't recognize it when it's plugged into my USB port. I don't know what's going on. If I can't get it to work I'm bringing it back.

neko4
05-18-2008, 05:26 PM
do you have an apple computer?
would that even make a difference?

diabsoule
05-18-2008, 05:30 PM
do you have an apple computer?
would that even make a difference?

No. I have a Dell.

ImBrotherCain
05-18-2008, 05:32 PM
No. I have a Dell.

Have you downloaded the Zune software. If not download it... start the software then plug in the zune

diabsoule
05-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Have you downloaded the Zune software. If not download it... start the software then plug in the zune

That's the thing. I downloaded the software and then plugged my Zune into the USB port but it doesn't charge completely (I left it in all night) and it doesn't recognize that it's plugged in when I go to put music on it.

ImBrotherCain
05-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Humm... Try hard reseting your Zune

Hard reset for the Zune
5 02 2008

WARNING: A hard reset will delete everything on your Zune.

1. Press and hold the back button
2. Press up until it reboots
3. Then start pressing and holding the center “OK” button and pressing left on the control pad (you have to do step 3 when the screen goes blank but before the reboot process actually starts)

Staubach12
05-18-2008, 07:20 PM
iPod > Zune.

ImBrotherCain
05-18-2008, 09:47 PM
iPod > Zune.

You can suck my di..... Zune

j05son
05-18-2008, 10:43 PM
You can suck my di..... Zune

indeed.

I have used Creative Labs Zen Vision M, my Zune, and an iPod. The Zune is by far the best of the 3 in my opinion. I've had iPod users buy Zune's after I let them play around with mine.

I'm going to buy a small 1-2 GB Creative Labs player to go jogging with as Zune doesn't make them that small.

Zune > Creative Labs > iPod > everything else.

Plus we don't have to go through that hell called iTunes.

ImBrotherCain
05-18-2008, 11:00 PM
indeed.

I have used Creative Labs Zen Vision M, my Zune, and an iPod. The Zune is by far the best of the 3 in my opinion. I've had iPod users buy Zune's after I let them play around with mine.

I'm going to buy a small 1-2 GB Creative Labs player to go jogging with as Zune doesn't make them that small.

Zune > Creative Labs > iPod > everything else.

Plus we don't have to go through that hell called iTunes.

OMG I HAVENT SEEN YOU ON HERE IN FOR EVER... but yea your deff right. Do you have a zune card J05son?

j05son
05-18-2008, 11:33 PM
OMG I HAVENT SEEN YOU ON HERE IN FOR EVER... but yea your deff right. Do you have a zune card J05son?

I have a zune and I'm signed up to the social, never use it though. Sorry, I haven't been on in a while, I've been lurching. Job changed my hours around and there hasn't been much going on with the Browns to go post about.

Apparently, our 4th rounder is going to be in the rotation though
>_>
<_<
^_^

My login is j05son@hotmail.com [<--you can spam that, i only use hotmail as M$ makes you].