PDA

View Full Version : NFL Team Draft

freebirdsrams02
05-26-2008, 04:59 PM
I think this could make for an interesting draft. I am looking for only 5 other posters that like to do these mock drafts. We would select only one NFL Franchise and have a full mock draft of only that Franchise. There will be 25 rounds. We would have 11 offense 11 Defense 1 K 1 P and 1 Coach. I am only looking for 5 other posters, because if there were more there wouldn't be that many playeres to choose from. Which ever team is selected you can choose any player that has ever played for that Franchise.

If you are interested make a post and the Franchise you think would be a great to have for the draft.

Drafters:
1. Freebirdsrams02

CashmoneyDrew
05-26-2008, 10:37 PM
I think this could make for an interesting draft. I am looking for only 5 other posters that like to do these mock drafts. We would select only one NFL Franchise and have a full mock draft of only that Franchise. There will be 25 rounds. We would have 11 offense 11 Defense 1 K 1 P and 1 Coach. I am only looking for 5 other posters, because if there were more there wouldn't be that many playeres to choose from. Which ever team is selected you can choose any player that has ever played for that Franchise.

If you are interested make a post and the Franchise you think would be a great to have for the draft.

Drafters:
1. Freebirdsrams02

Seriously? There's 16 teams in a 53 round draft going on in another thread.

LonghornsLegend
05-26-2008, 11:12 PM
Huh? I don't even understand what you want to accomplish.

neko4
05-26-2008, 11:14 PM
Basically there will be 6 teams in the draft. The people in the draft can only select players from those 6 teams

CashmoneyDrew
05-26-2008, 11:40 PM
Basically there will be 6 teams in the draft. The people in the draft can only select players from those 6 teams

Then what's the point?

PackerLegend
05-26-2008, 11:51 PM
Its basically picking a team like say the Packers and then you draft your all-time Packers team since your only allowed to pick players from that franchise.

islandboy843
05-27-2008, 12:33 AM
It is like this. There is only one team you can pick out of.

Like if they choose Dallas. You can only pick people from all of the dallas teams.

edit::D Didnt even see that post above mine

neko4
05-27-2008, 02:24 AM
I dont think it works like that.

Say for example...
Player 1 picks Dallas
Player 2 picks San Fran
Player 3 picks Washington
Player 4 picks Green Bay
Player 5 picks Kansas City
Player 6 picks Cincy

Then the pool of selectable players will be from DAL, SF, WAS, GB, KC, and CIN. Player 6 is allowed to pick players other than ones from CIN. Player 3 is able to pick players other than ones from Washington.

BaLLiN
05-27-2008, 08:53 AM
if there are enough people ill do it as the giants

freebirdsrams02
05-27-2008, 09:32 AM
Seriously? There's 16 teams in a 53 round draft going on in another thread.

Then do not sign up for this one then.

freebirdsrams02
05-27-2008, 09:35 AM
Its basically picking a team like say the Packers and then you draft your all-time Packers team since your only allowed to pick players from that franchise.

You are correct. Which ever Franchise we select, we will only be able to pick from that Franchise. So if we select the Packers the people picking will be making an all-time Packers team. That is why which ever team we pick it needs to be a team with a long history.