PDA

View Full Version : what are some good gifts to ask for?

alca1992
06-01-2008, 10:27 AM
well my b-day is coming up are there any good ifts or ideas that i should ask for?

Gay Ork Wang
06-01-2008, 10:59 AM
Football Season Tickets

alca1992
06-01-2008, 11:04 AM
yea but i dont live near my favorite team. and i really dont feel like seeing the falcons evrey sunday

bantx
06-01-2008, 11:06 AM
hookers! do it

Gay Ork Wang
06-01-2008, 11:14 AM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22369&highlight=Jay+R2D2

PACKmanN
06-01-2008, 11:14 AM
If you don't have anything in mind then take cash until something comes out that you would like.

alca1992
06-01-2008, 11:22 AM
hookers! do it

yea i was think about those

Brent
06-01-2008, 12:15 PM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22369&highlight=Jay+R2D2
I second this.

06-01-2008, 12:17 PM
hookers! do it

Well, I think he's too young to do so..

Shane P. Hallam
06-01-2008, 12:17 PM
I'd say worst case, go for gift cards or money. I'd also suggest just checking out some sites for gifts. Like I got a fathead for my birthday myself and was pretty impressed.

CashmoneyDrew
06-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Help us out a little and tell us things you have/don't have.

Unbiased
06-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Don't ask for anything. Just be thankful for anything you do receive.

awfullyquiet
06-01-2008, 05:36 PM
I'd say worst case, go for gift cards or money. I'd also suggest just checking out some sites for gifts. Like I got a fathead for my birthday myself and was pretty impressed.

skip the gift cards. go straight for money.

trust me.

Paranoidmoonduck
06-01-2008, 05:40 PM
One of these...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g-yrjh58ms

MetSox17
06-01-2008, 11:04 PM
Steak and a Blowjob (from your girlfriend and/or hooker).

WMD
06-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Yeah, I don't ask for stuff for my Birthday.. I do make a Christmas List for Santa, though.

villagewarrior
06-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Steak and a Blowjob (from your girlfriend and/or hooker).

I second that. Or if she doesn't like to cook just the bj. It's her duty.

PackerLegend
06-02-2008, 11:10 AM
When is your birthday? Mine is June 5th!

MetSox17
06-02-2008, 04:06 PM
When is your birthday? Mine is June 5th!

Sweet. Mine's June 22nd :D

My three years of being 18 are finally gonna be over!

BeerBaron
06-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Sweet. Mine's June 22nd :D

My three years of being 18 are finally gonna be over!

???

uhhh..........

my b-day is june 11th btw. ill probably just be working on it and doing nothing cause i don't live at home......or at school......during the summer and hence, no friends......just work. lots and lots of that......

Go_Eagles77
06-02-2008, 04:20 PM
???

uhhh..........

I'm guessing he means he's gonna be 21, since nothing special happens when you turn 19 or 20.

MetSox17
06-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Yea B.B.. You're basically 18 for three years. When you're 18 you have access to more clubs, you can buy cigarrettes, so forth, but you still can't drink legally. And it stays that way for 3 years, that's why i said i was 18 for 3 years, cause it's not any different lol.

awfullyquiet
06-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Yea B.B.. You're basically 18 for three years. When you're 18 you have access to more clubs, you can buy cigarrettes, so forth, but you still can't drink legally. And it stays that way for 3 years, that's why i said i was 18 for 3 years, cause it's not any different lol.

one word sir.

ca-na-duh.

PACKmanN
06-02-2008, 04:31 PM

hahahahaha, here in Toronto I can do that all at the age of 18, not 21.

MetSox17
06-02-2008, 04:32 PM
hahahahaha, here in Toronto I can do that all at the age of 18, not 21.

Well, i don't think i need to point out the downside of what you just mentioned.

BeerBaron
06-02-2008, 05:04 PM

ah, i follow ya....ill just be entering my 3 year of being 18 sadly....usually doesnt stop me if you can't tell by my SN, lol

but next summer, whoa boy

MetSox17
06-02-2008, 05:13 PM
ah, i follow ya....ill just be entering my 3 year of being 18 sadly....usually doesnt stop me if you can't tell by my SN, lol

but next summer, whoa boy

Lol, well it has never stopped me either, i've been drinking since i'm 17, but sometimes i wanna go to a restaurant and have a beer with my food, or go to a bar and have some brews, ya know? It kinda sucks when your drinking is confined to just backyards and parties.

BeerBaron
06-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Lol, well it has never stopped me either, i've been drinking since i'm 17, but sometimes i wanna go to a restaurant and have a beer with my food, or go to a bar and have some brews, ya know? It kinda sucks when your drinking is confined to just backyards and parties.

yeah, i can understand but i should be fine for one more year....all of my roomates next year will already be 21 or will be turning 21 within the year, so ill have plenty of sources.

the thing im most looking forward to is going to bars though.....i even know of a few that give you discounts if you go in the night you turn 21, lol

MetSox17
06-02-2008, 05:20 PM
yeah, i can understand but i should be fine for one more year....all of my roomates next year will already be 21 or will be turning 21 within the year, so ill have plenty of sources.

the thing im most looking forward to is going to bars though.....i even know of a few that give you discounts if you go in the night you turn 21, lol

Lol, i have a funny story on one of my friends turning 21.

He went to this bar in Austin, i forget the name, the night he turned 21.

Someone told the bartender (obviously they knew they do this prior to going) that my friend was turning 21. So the Bartender called everyone out in the bar to get their attention and to show them "The Blue Wave". He said since he was turning 21 that night, he was gonna give him said "blue wave". So the bartender says "I want you to yell and stomp your fist on the table three times and yell "give me the blue, give me the blue, give me the blue!". So my friend does, and he pours him a shot of some blue liquid. So he downs it, and then he says "Now ask for the wave!", So again my friend does what was asked and yells "Give me the wave, give me the wave, give me the wave!"

So the bartender throws a cup of water in his face. LOL.

Hilarious and everyone laughed and congratulated him, but he took it like a champ.

BeerBaron
06-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Lol, i have a funny story on one of my friends turning 21.

He went to this bar in Austin, i forget the name, the night he turned 21.

Someone told the bartender (obviously they knew they do this prior to going) that my friend was turning 21. So the Bartender called everyone out in the bar to get their attention and to show them "The Blue Wave". He said since he was turning 21 that night, he was gonna give him said "blue wave". So the bartender says "I want you to yell and stomp your fist on the table three times and yell "give me the blue, give me the blue, give me the blue!". So my friend does, and he pours him a shot of some blue liquid. So he downs it, and then he says "Now ask for the wave!", So again my friend does what was asked and yells "Give me the wave, give me the wave, give me the wave!"

So the bartender throws a cup of water in his face. LOL.

Hilarious and everyone laughed and congratulated him, but he took it like a champ.

haha, nice. so was the blue liquid actually blue wave or what? when i read it i kinda though you might say he downed a shot of windex or something, lol.

i have a crappy drinking story to share:

i have a friend that went to NJ to pick up the top proof everclear (190 proof is it? 195?) something absurd anyway....he gets i back where i go to school (western PA) and as soon as he goes to get out of the car, he picks it up, it slides out of the bag and shatters into amillion pieces throwing precious booze all over the pavement.....he was devastated the poor guy.......i think we all were.

MetSox17
06-02-2008, 05:28 PM
haha, nice. so was the blue liquid actually blue wave or what? when i read it i kinda though you might say he downed a shot of windex or something, lol.

i have a crappy drinking story to share:

i have a friend that went to NJ to pick up the top proof everclear (190 proof is it? 195?) something absurd anyway....he gets i back where i go to school (western PA) and as soon as he goes to get out of the car, he picks it up, it slides out of the bag and shatters into amillion pieces throwing precious booze all over the pavement.....he was devastated the poor guy.......i think we all were.

Lol nah, it was liquor, i would have been pissed if i drank windex AND i got water thrown in my face lol.

And that sucks, you shouldn't drink Everclear anyway, you don't enjoy it. Before you know it you're passed out lol. A friend passed out after swigging Everclear about 4 times, so we all chiefed him up pretty bad.

BeerBaron
06-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Lol nah, it was liquor, i would have been pissed if i drank windex AND i got water thrown in my face lol.

And that sucks, you shouldn't drink Everclear anyway, you don't enjoy it. Before you know it you're passed out lol. A friend passed out after swigging Everclear about 4 times, so we all chiefed him up pretty bad.

ah man, i had everclear exactly once during my senior year of high school. one of the guys in my grade had an older brother that was of age and had taken a trip to NJ and stopped at about 4 liquor stores buying everclear (dunno if its changed but back then, you could only buy 1 per liquor store)

and so we had some there and he was letting people try it. well i had a little to drink but i wasnt real hammered or anything, and i took 1 shot. went down kinda hard but no worse than cheap ass vlady or anything....so im like ok, that wasn't SO bad.....

then i went to stand up. as soon as i was to my feet, i got light headed and fell back down backwards into my chair where i had to sit for a good 10 minutes before i could actually stand up....that **** is intense

MetSox17
06-02-2008, 05:36 PM
ah man, i had everclear exactly once during my senior year of high school. one of the guys in my grade had an older brother that was of age and had taken a trip to NJ and stopped at about 4 liquor stores buying everclear (dunno if its changed but back then, you could only buy 1 per liquor store)

and so we had some there and he was letting people try it. well i had a little to drink but i wasnt real hammered or anything, and i took 1 shot. went down kinda hard but no worse than cheap ass vlady or anything....so im like ok, that wasn't SO bad.....

then i went to stand up. as soon as i was to my feet, i got light headed and fell back down backwards into my chair where i had to sit for a good 10 minutes before i could actually stand up....that **** is intense

Lol yeah, you can never measure your soberness until you're on your two feet.

And if you ever want Everclear and there's none to be found, bust out the Isopropyl Alcohol. Same stuff basically lol.

BeerBaron
06-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Lol yeah, you can never measure your soberness until you're on your two feet.

And if you ever want Everclear and there's none to be found, bust out the Isopropyl Alcohol. Same stuff basically lol.

lol, i dont think going to go out and seek it anytime soon.... i think id rather try crack before i willingly down any significant quantities of that again. unless i need to be real drunk real fast that is.....

MetSox17
06-02-2008, 05:44 PM
lol, i dont think going to go out and seek it anytime soon.... i think id rather try crack before i willingly down any significant quantities of that again. unless i need to be real drunk real fast that is.....

Well i think we've successfully driven this thread and its original purpose straight to the ground. Good job BeerBaron, i look forward to many other fruitful endeavors such as this.

BeerBaron
06-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Well i think we've successfully driven this thread and its original purpose straight to the ground. Good job BeerBaron, i look forward to many other fruitful endeavors such as this.

haha, indeed.

er-hem......back on topic then....

cash always makes good gifts