PDA

View Full Version : Skins add Schwiegert

flave1969
06-02-2008, 11:54 AM
http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=36072

Should add much needed depth at the position, if not push to start alongside Landry.

Xonraider
06-02-2008, 12:00 PM
Unless you want to see missed tackled in the open field resulting in several touchdowns... don't start him.

LonghornsLegend
06-02-2008, 12:01 PM
Unless you want to see missed tackled in the open field resulting in several touchdowns... don't start him.

No, they do want to start him..So they can know how we have been feeling alll these years:D

703SKINS202
06-05-2008, 12:47 PM
How do skins fans feel about the rumors of putting Schwiegert to FS and Laron back to SS? Personally I think that is just ********. Laron is a true FS and it showed last year when he moved to the posistion. His best ability is his speed and ability to cover the entire field FS would be much better. Also does anyone feel like Zorn has no control over the team?

toddmlazarchick
06-06-2008, 11:39 PM
How do skins fans feel about the rumors of putting Schwiegert to FS and Laron back to SS? Personally I think that is just ********. Laron is a true FS and it showed last year when he moved to the posistion. His best ability is his speed and ability to cover the entire field FS would be much better. Also does anyone feel like Zorn has no control over the team?

If LaRon and Stu gives us a better secondary then LaRon and Reed then idc where they play as long as we win.

doingthisinsteadofwork
06-07-2008, 01:06 AM
Putting Stu at SS would be pretty foolish.Landry should be the starter at FS.

toddmlazarchick
06-07-2008, 09:51 AM

i agree i think Landry is a better FS then SS but whatever wins games is what i want out there.

Canadian_draft_fan
06-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Double agree. Schweigert for depth at FS and maybe come in some nickel packages to addto/replace Doughty but that's all I want him there for.