PDA

View Full Version : Good times

villagewarrior
06-03-2008, 12:23 PM
So I work at a large man's clothing retail store on 39th street by the Best Buy, and Sunday Branden Albert came in. Very quiet, very tall guy. He's big, but it isn't a fat big, he's very toned and just very solid all the way around. I sold him some cologne.

Then yesterday I ordered a pizza from the Hut, and apparently the delivery guy delivers pizzas to the Chiefs rookies who are staying at the hotel near where I work. Said Brandon Carr was trying to get free chicken wings, and William Franklin seemed disturbed that the delivery guy knew who he was.

Well, those are my stories, hopefully I'll have Glenn Dorsey come in, that would be sweet.

Splat
06-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Good stuff.

BPhilb
06-03-2008, 01:47 PM
So I work at a large man's clothing retail store on 39th street by the Best Buy, and Sunday Branden Albert came in. Very quiet, very tall guy. He's big, but it isn't a fat big, he's very toned and just very solid all the way around. I sold him some cologne.

Then yesterday I ordered a pizza from the Hut, and apparently the delivery guy delivers pizzas to the Chiefs rookies who are staying at the hotel near where I work. Said Brandon Carr was trying to get free chicken wings, and William Franklin seemed disturbed that the delivery guy knew who he was.

Well, those are my stories, hopefully I'll have Glenn Dorsey come in, that would be sweet.

That's a fun story. I am getting more excited about Albert by the day.