PDA

View Full Version : Bears fans are stupid

bearsfan_51
02-28-2007, 10:18 AM
I'm sorry....I just can't take it anymore.

Larry: If Thomas Jones does not want to stay put in Chicago, would the Bears ever consider trading him for a higher spot in the draft and maybe take Adrian Peterson from Oklahoma?

Ray R.
Lee’s Summit, Missouri

Ray: I doubt very seriously that the Bears would be able to move up far enough in the draft to select Adrian Peterson, even if they did dangle Thomas Jones. Many experts are predicting that the Cleveland Browns will choose Peterson with the third overall pick. The Bears already have a highly-touted top-five pick at running back in Cedric Benson, so that type of move seems unlikely to me. If Jones doesn't return for the 2007 season, I'm sure that the Bears would consider moving the Adrian Peterson they already have on their roster up to the No. 2 slot on the depth chart. I know that it's been a hot topic, but I don't think it's a certainty that Jones will be moved.

Xiomera
02-28-2007, 10:20 AM
I agree 100%.

blkwdw13
I am suprised he even answered that question let alone put it up for everyone else to see, maybe he wanted people to laugh at the stupidity of the question.

Vikes99ej
Is that serious?

bearsfan_51
02-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Larry Mayer always answers the dumbest ass questions. It pisses me off because it's such a waste of 5 seconds to read.

And Xio, Lions fans are honestly on average the least knowledgeable fans I've ever encountered. Not here per se just in general. It's pretty astounding actually.

njx9
02-28-2007, 10:35 AM
wow...

that reminds me of a mailbag in denver i saw about a month ago, in which a broncos fan advocated sending our first round pick to miami for ricky williams.

then again, when your team has fans in missouri, you can't expect too much.

KILLERSANTA
02-28-2007, 10:36 AM
Wow.............

M.O.T.H.
02-28-2007, 10:37 AM
Bears fans... how about cowboys fans...

Derree Powell, Burlington, N.C.: Do you think if either Troy Smith or Chris Leak fall to the 22nd pick the Cowboys would pick one of them?

Mickey: No, sure don't. Nothing against those guys, but the Cowboys have been very patient grooming a potential starting quarterback without having made a big investment to acquire. If you did that, it would seem you were throwing away all that by using a first-round pick on a quarterback that basically his contract would dictate him playing awfully soon. Not this year. Now, they might think about drafting a quarterback in the later rounds. Second day. You know, as a grooming candidate, but for now, nothing more than that. Romo is your guy.

TitleTown088
02-28-2007, 10:38 AM
I've seen some Packer fans who could contend with that. But yes, Bears fans are stupid...

bearsfan_51
02-28-2007, 10:38 AM
wow...

that reminds me of a mailbag in denver i saw about a month ago, in which a broncos fan advocated sending our first round pick to miami for ricky williams.

then again, when your team has fans in missouri, you can't expect too much.

Good point. I want to go to "Lee's Summit" Missouri and count the collective teeth there. I suppose this is more indicative of the education of Missouri than anything else.

I would also point out that all fans are idiots. I live in Cleveland and they've got some terrible ones. I'm just tired of dealing with the lunacy on the Bears board.

blkwdw13
02-28-2007, 10:44 AM
Good point. I want to go to "Lee's Summit" Missouri and count the collective teeth there. I suppose this is more indicative of the education of Missouri than anything else.

I would also point out that all fans are idiots. I live in Cleveland and they've got some terrible ones. I'm just tired of dealing with the lunacy on the Bears board.

That is exactly why I hardly ever post there.

KILLERSANTA
02-28-2007, 11:04 AM

Wow.........That's dumb.............God cowboy fans are dumb....:lol:

Xiomera
02-28-2007, 11:07 AM
And Xio, Lions fans are honestly on average the least knowledgeable fans I've ever encountered. Not here per se just in general. It's pretty astounding actually.

I'm just trying to bring up the average . . . I will admit that in general, the Lions fans are some of the worst. Their blind optimism is absurd sometimes. I think the Lions fans on NFLDC are some of the smartest on this site though (with few exceptions).

sweetness34
02-28-2007, 01:30 PM

The sad part about that is the guy who answered totally turned a blind eye to the fact that this dude asked if either Smith or Leak would be there IN THE FIRST ROUND!

The answer was just as dumb as the question.

And yea, I saw that on the site yesterday 51, and I was laughing my ass off when I read his question.

NYmoney
02-28-2007, 02:05 PM
why is this topic a separate thread?

sweetness34
02-28-2007, 02:11 PM

Because it's a separate topic. Go take a look at Dallas' forum. They have like 20 different topics.

bearsfan_51
02-28-2007, 02:19 PM
Cause I do what the **** I want. Who are you?

blkwdw13
02-28-2007, 02:30 PM

This is why the teams have there own forums instead of threads, so multiple topics can be discussed at the same time.

Hurricane Ditka
02-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Larry Mayer isn't privy to enough information for him to answer any relevant questions.

bearsfan_51
02-28-2007, 03:53 PM
Larry Mayer isn't privy to enough information for him to answer any relevant questions.

That, and he doesn't want to touch anything slightly controversial which is why there are always questions like, "What is Mike Brown's favorite color?"

KBear
02-28-2007, 09:07 PM
That, and he doesn't want to touch anything slightly controversial which is why there are always questions like, "What is Mike Brown's favorite color?"

What is Mike Browns favorite color, I have no idea. In fact I dont know any of the Bears favorite colors. Maybe I should write in.

bearsfan_51
02-28-2007, 09:27 PM
What is Mike Browns favorite color, I have no idea. In fact I dont know any of the Bears favorite colors. Maybe I should write in.

It's brown, oddly enough.

GB12
02-28-2007, 09:31 PM
It's brown, oddly enough.

Did he actually ask him? Because I would have guessed Green.

Vince Lombardi
03-01-2007, 08:05 PM
I think we can all agree that people in general are idiots, with the exception of a select few.