PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Thread

PackerLegend
06-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Its my birthday today Thursday June 5th. Nobody really famous was born on this day. Robert Kennedy was assassinated on this day.

When is humping season most popular? To figure that out we need to see what month most people were born in.

When your born are you 0 or are you 9 months or however long tell you popped out?

Cheers now lets get wasted for meeeeeeeee Birthday!

KCJ58
06-05-2008, 01:31 AM
My Birfday was last week I turned 19

sweetness34
06-05-2008, 01:34 AM
It's called a birthday for a reason. When your mom gives birth to you, that day starts your life. Technically I should be 21 (ain't that a *****) if we're going by when I started developing but I'm not.

PackerLegend
06-05-2008, 01:36 AM
Say the month so we can conduct a vast NFLDC humping season, baby making survey to see what month produced the most of you fellow NFLDC posters! :D

nobodyinparticular
06-05-2008, 02:07 AM
The way to check when you are conceived is adding 3 months to your birthday (assuming you spent a full 9 months in your mother's womb). This is fun exercise to get junior highers and high schoolers grossed out. I find that a TON of people are born in the beginning to middle of May (meaning they were conceived on Valentine's day) and late March to early April (Christmas and New Year's coincide to made that the biggest baby-making week). I guess red suits, gifts, alcohol and party poppers really get the love making juices flowing or something.

tEk
06-05-2008, 02:19 AM
The way to check when you are conceived is adding 3 months to your birthday (assuming you spent a full 9 months in your mother's womb). This is fun exercise to get junior highers and high schoolers grossed out. I find that a TON of people are born in the beginning to middle of May (meaning they were conceived on Valentine's day) and late March to early April (Christmas and New Year's coincide to made that the biggest baby-making week). I guess red suits, gifts, alcohol and party poppers really get the love making juices flowing or something.ha. noted!

MetSox17
06-05-2008, 02:25 AM
Mine's coming up June 22nd. It will be my 21st birthday.

Save some rep for a good rapeage That sunday morning ;)

PackerLegend
06-05-2008, 02:31 AM
So far its looks like alot of May/June babies.......

Whats better on ur Birthday just include sweets in this discussion....Cake, Cup Cakes, Cookies, brownies, other. I think cake takes the cake :D I like white with white frosting but chocolate is good to.

Caddy
06-05-2008, 02:31 AM
I'm pretty sure I share the same birth date as Whoopi Goldberg. She is kinda cool...

MetSox17
06-05-2008, 02:32 AM
Man, i'd be lying if i said i liked cake. I can only take so much of it, and by so much i mean none.

I love cheese cake though. That's some good ish.

PackerLegend
06-05-2008, 02:38 AM
I'm pretty sure I share the same birth date as Whoopi Goldberg. She is kinda cool...

Haha Whoopi that is awesome. June 5th was a pretty boring day history wise and birthday wise. I wish Whoopi was born on my birthday.

Caddy
06-05-2008, 02:48 AM
Haha Whoopi that is awesome. June 5th was a pretty boring day history wise and birthday wise. I wish Whoopi was born on my birthday.

I also share the same birth date as Samkon Gado, Ron Artest, Steve Zahn, Jimmy Kimmel, Vinny Testaverde, Robert Louis Stevenson and King Edward the 3rd.

nobodyinparticular
06-05-2008, 02:53 AM
I share a birthday with Donald Rumsfeld, OJ Simpson and Kielly Williams. The terrible trio.

WMD
06-05-2008, 03:22 AM
My birthday is September 17th.

I share it with:

Rasheed Wallace
Phil Jackson
Alexander Ovechkin
Mark Brunell
George Blanda
John Ritter
Jim Cornette
Elvira
Doug E Fresh
Akin Ayodele

I'm a little bit of all of them, rolled into one.

M.O.T.H.
06-05-2008, 03:26 AM
I share a birthday w/ Lebron James and Tiger Woods...among others of course but, those two alone make it pretty tough to beat.

nobodyinparticular
06-05-2008, 03:47 AM
My birthday is September 17th.

I share it with:

Rasheed Wallace
Phil Jackson
Alexander Ovechkin
Mark Brunell
George Blanda
John Ritter
Jim Cornette
Elvira
Doug E Fresh
Akin Ayodele

I'm a little bit of all of them, rolled into one.

So you're a blunt, smoked by a Zen master, who is compared to one of the greatest emperors ever, who can win the punt pass and kick contests with his eyes closed, sporting awesome dreds, and all while doing sit-coms on the side?

d34ng3l021
06-05-2008, 03:50 AM
I share my birthday with:

Daniel Radcliffe
Monica Lewinsky
Gary Payton
Slash
Phillip Seymour Hoffman

I gues July 23 isnt that amazing. Slash is pretty awesome though.

WMD
06-05-2008, 03:56 AM
So you're a blunt, smoked by a Zen master, who is compared to one of the greatest emperors ever, who can win the punt pass and kick contests with his eyes closed, sporting awesome dreds, and all while doing sit-coms on the side?

You forgot that I'm a Vampiress with a great wrestling mind and also raps.

CJSchneider
06-05-2008, 07:04 AM
My Birthday is Jan. 21st. As a 34 year old father of 3, all I get as presents now-a-days are lawn tools, cologne and neck-ties.

Brent
06-05-2008, 07:53 AM
Whats better on ur Birthday just include sweets in this discussion....Cake, Cup Cakes, Cookies, brownies, other. I think cake takes the cake :D I like white with white frosting but chocolate is good to.
yellow cake with chocolate frosting

Yatta!
06-05-2008, 08:29 AM
August 15th has Napolean, Ben Affleck, Gene Upshaw and Bertrand Berry. Pretty rubbish tbh

trekindude
06-05-2008, 08:44 AM
Sharing September 3rd with Charlie Sheen, Jevon Kearse and Marcus McCauley. Historically, WW2 was declared, the first ever Football League match (soccer) was played, and eBay was founded.

Brent
06-05-2008, 09:36 AM
some j-holes named Adam Moffat and Matías Fernández are the exact same age as me:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mat%C3%ADas_Fern%C3%A1ndez
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Moffat

Hands Across America was 10 days after I was born.

And International Conscientious Objectors' Day is the same day as my b-day

keylime_5
06-05-2008, 09:39 AM
My birthday is August 16, the day Babe Ruth, Elvis Pressley, and blues legend Robert Johnson died. It's also the day former SC senator Floyd Spence died and the day the only baseball player ever to die in a game from being hit by a ball in the head died. And he just so happened to play for my Indians too. Lots of people die on my birthday. I get to watch bad Elvis movies all day on the bday every year.

On the bright side it's the same day Steve Carrell, Madonna, Frank and Kathy Lee Gifford, and one of my uncles were born.

Splat
06-05-2008, 09:43 AM
July 8th.

Toby Keith and Kevin Bacon.

Gay Ork Wang
06-05-2008, 10:18 AM
17th october:

same day like Eminem, Kimi Raikönen.
Also Georg Büchner. Funny fact: I went to the Georg Büchner school and my first name is Georg

farfromforgotten
06-05-2008, 11:19 AM
I hate cake by itself, sometimes I mix a little piece of it up with some ice cream.

I'm a new years baby. I dont know who I share a birthday with, but everyone celebrates my birthday and I always got to party twice as hard growing up. Which was not always a good thing...

awfullyquiet
06-05-2008, 11:33 AM
The way to check when you are conceived is adding 3 months to your birthday (assuming you spent a full 9 months in your mother's womb). This is fun exercise to get junior highers and high schoolers grossed out. I find that a TON of people are born in the beginning to middle of May (meaning they were conceived on Valentine's day) and late March to early April (Christmas and New Year's coincide to made that the biggest baby-making week). I guess red suits, gifts, alcohol and party poppers really get the love making juices flowing or something.

halloween is pretty high up there for the under 25 crowd and babymaking.

BeerBaron
06-05-2008, 11:38 AM
june 11th and i share it with vince lombardi and joe montana. youd think that i'd be destined for some kind of career in football based on that, lol.

at my HS, october and september were huge birthday months. i think it was october 8th that there were 4 or 5 kids from my grade alone who had it as their birthday. crazyness.....

we had very, very few summer birthdays though. mine would roll around and everyone would be like "oh, its your birthday? happy birthday." and thats what i got, lol. At least i never had to go to school on my birthday...

and as for conception, me and my brother I think were both um...presents....for my mom on her birthday. my birthday is june 11th and his is june 18th and if you trace back 9 months, give or take a week, you hit my mom's birthday, lol

Crazy_Chris
06-05-2008, 11:48 AM
July 1st

Canada, Carl Lewis, Carmella DeCesare, Dan Akroyd, Jarome Iginla, Liv Tyler, Missy Elliot, Princess Diana, Steve Shutt.

And finally we have Pamela Anderson :)

WMD
06-05-2008, 12:16 PM
I think I'm winning the Birthday Battle.

SuperMcGee
06-05-2008, 12:34 PM

I think you're subtracting 3 instead of adding them. Wouldn't May births be conceived in August?

I only remember the sports stars who I share a birthday with: Chris Pronger, 2/3 of the Bills' LB core (Poz and Kawika), Shane Doan, Brian Holzinger, Alexei Zhitnik, and, of course, Brett Favre!

06-05-2008, 12:54 PM
February 28th:

shared with ..

Brian Billick
Adrian Dantley
Eric Lindros
Mike Rucker
Jamaal Tinsley
Sebastian Bourdais
Michael Bisping
Tayshaun Prince
Brian Bannister

eaglesalltheway
06-05-2008, 01:00 PM

You got it backwards. May babies are conceived in August, not Valentines, and March kids are conceived in June. I do notice a lot of kids born in november though, which does coincide with conceiveing a baby near valentines.

Staubach12
06-05-2008, 01:06 PM
May 1st. Joseph Heller, author of Catch-22.

Brothgar
06-05-2008, 04:24 PM
December 7th

Really Famous people born on that day:
Richard Sears (founder of Sears)

Harry Chaplin (Singer "Cats in the Cradle)

Harry Collins (WWII army officer)

Louis Prima (Jazz Musician)

I nearly forgot the most awesomest (TAKE THAT SPELLING AND GRAMAR NAZIS!)

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Larry-Bird---Photofile-Photograph-C10033486.jpeg

(Also Pearl Harbour Day)

fischbowl
06-05-2008, 04:34 PM
May 11th.

Shared with the likenesses of Natasha Richardson and Steve Bono!

Pacific
06-05-2008, 05:35 PM
My birthday is October 17. Off the top of my head I know that I share it with Ernie Els and Evil Kinevel (deceased). I claim the lamest birthday title! Edit: I just saw Renji has this B-Day too. That makes it cooler :)

MetSox17
06-05-2008, 05:42 PM
June 22nd.

"Pistol" Pete Maravich

Meryl Streep

Bobby Valentino

Bobby Gillespie

Kurt Warner

John Dillinger

Freddie Prinze Sr.

Carson Daly

yo123
06-05-2008, 05:59 PM
February 13

Jerry Springer

Mike Krzyzewski

Randy Moss

Eddie Robinson (The Grambling Coach)

terribletowel39
06-05-2008, 06:17 PM
June 22nd.

"Pistol" Pete Maravich

Meryl Streep

Bobby Valentino

Bobby Gillespie

Kurt Warner

John Dillinger

Freddie Prinze Sr.

Carson Daly
same here.

TimD
06-05-2008, 08:09 PM
December 17th. I'm Irish. Roughly 9 months before is St. Patty's Day.

Special Events In History:

Debut of the Simpsons (Day I was born - 1989)
WWII - Battle of the Bulge
Wright Brothers
Pope excommunicates Henry XIII

Famous People Born:
Chase Utley - '78
Takeo Spikes - '76
Vincent Damphousse - '67
Ken Hitchcock - '51
Jaimee Foxworth - '79 (search her ;) )

The Dynasty
06-05-2008, 09:36 PM
September 8th.

Matt Barkley - Top QB for 2009 according to Rivals.com
Matt Grothe - USF QB
Gil Meche - Royals Pitcher
Jay McKee - Hockey Player
Brooke Burke - Model
Mo Cheeks - NBA Head Coach
LC Greenwood - Steelers DE in the 70's

Also the Guy who the Yankees Drafted today in the first round shares my birthday as well. I only know one person that that shares me actual birthdate and I went to school with that person.

PackerLegend
06-06-2008, 01:24 AM
Anyone else ever have a Dairy Queen frozen ice cream cake? Whenever its someones birthday we always get them. There awesomeeeeeeeee.

scottyboy
06-06-2008, 03:04 PM
packerlegend took mah birfday

awfullyquiet
06-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Anyone else ever have a Dairy Queen frozen ice cream cake? Whenever its someones birthday we always get them. There awesomeeeeeeeee.

and by dairy queen you mean carvels. and yes. that's correct.

fudgy the whale ftw.

yourfavestoner
06-06-2008, 04:15 PM
I just turned 21 yesterday (got my fake ID)

terribletowel39
06-06-2008, 04:16 PM
I just turned 21 yesterday (got my fake ID)
I'm just curious, but what do you actually use that for??

I mean I understand the whole liquor thing, but do you not know anyone older than you that could get it for you?? Just seems silly to risk that **** when you can get it bought for you.

Go_Eagles77
06-06-2008, 04:27 PM
August 2nd

The only ones I've heard of that were born on my birthday are Lamar Hunt and Wes Craven. lol

yourfavestoner
06-06-2008, 04:50 PM
I'm just curious, but what do you actually use that for??

I mean I understand the whole liquor thing, but do you not know anyone older than you that could get it for you?? Just seems silly to risk that **** when you can get it bought for you.

It's a convenience issue. I can get alcohol whenever I need it and don't have to be dependent on other people. I can also go to bars and clubs, as it's a legit ID with my picture on it that scans and blacklights (it was made with a DMV machine). Plus I got it for free, which is always a bonus.

Last week, one of my friends got arrested for a drunk in public and didn't have any form of ID besides his fake (which he got from the same maker I did). He got arrested, went through booking, and was released using just the fake.

Plus, it's not like there's a whole lot of risk involved anyways. Even if a cop realizes its a fake, they'll usually just take them and not cite you for having one.

terribletowel39
06-06-2008, 04:58 PM
It's a convenience issue. I can get alcohol whenever I need it and don't have to be dependent on other people. I can also go to bars and clubs, as it's a legit ID with my picture on it that scans and blacklights (it was made with a DMV machine). Plus I got it for free, which is always a bonus.

Last week, one of my friends got arrested for a drunk in public and didn't have any form of ID besides his fake (which he got from the same maker I did). He got arrested, went through booking, and was released using just the fake.

Plus, it's not like there's a whole lot of risk involved anyways. Even if a cop realizes its a fake, they'll usually just take them and not cite you for having one.
I got ya, as long as they are made that good and it was free. No way I'd pay for it though.

How long do you have to wait anyway until the actual 21st birthday??

MetSox17
06-06-2008, 05:00 PM
I got ya, as long as they are made that good and it was free. No way I'd pay for it though.

How long do you have to wait anyway until the actual 21st birthday??

Why wouldn't you pay for it?

I know lots of buddies of mine that bought a fake, and they love it. Austin isn't as fun as it could be if you're not 21. The women and the bars are craazzyy.

Bills2083
06-06-2008, 05:04 PM
June 30th for me.
I share the same birthday as Michael Phelps and Mike Tyson

terribletowel39
06-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Why wouldn't you pay for it?

I guess it has a lot to do with where I grew up. I guess I can kinda see why you would buy one if you lived in Austin or a bigger city.

I grew up in a town with the population of 1800 in Louisiana. So we didn't have those problems.

Louisiana Tech in Ruston has a drive thru liquor place. Where you can (the driver) get jack and coke to go. The put tape over the straw but come on.

I just took some friends from Texas to New Orleans and they thought it was the greatest city ever because we were walking around the mall and streets drinking on margaritas, daiquiris, beers. Alcohol has always been easy to get to and once again not really any bars in a town with the population of 1800.

MetSox17
06-06-2008, 05:17 PM
I guess it has a lot to do with where I grew up. I guess I can kinda see why you would buy one if you lived in Austin or a bigger city.

I grew up in a town with the population of 1800 in Louisiana. So we didn't have those problems.

Louisiana Tech in Ruston has a drive thru liquor place. Where you can (the driver) get jack and coke to go. The put tape over the straw but come on.

I just took some friends from Texas to New Orleans and they thought it was the greatest city ever because we were walking around the mall and streets drinking on margaritas, daiquiris, beers. Alcohol has always been easy to get to and once again not really any bars in a town with the population of 1800.

Wow, yeah, i guess it does have everything to do with the town you live in. Lol, that's real dirty.. the tape over the straw thing.. haha. That's crazy, anywhere over here, if you so much as step out of an establishment with a drink, you're in cuffs. And you better hope you're 21 also, or else they dick you with that as well.

terribletowel39
06-06-2008, 05:22 PM
Wow, yeah, i guess it does have everything to do with the town you live in. Lol, that's real dirty.. the tape over the straw thing.. haha. That's crazy, anywhere over here, if you so much as step out of an establishment with a drink, you're in cuffs. And you better hope you're 21 also, or else they dick you with that as well.
One of the many many reasons I miss that state. Louisianians love them some alcohol.

You should go on a trip to New Orleans you'll love it. Most bars have there windows and doors open with like 2-3 people in them because everyone just walks in buys a drink tips the bartender and walks back out. We got to NO at 9 in the morning and there were folks at the bars. Its a good time.