PDA

View Full Version : Psychics

Hwoarang
06-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Do you believe in them? The most commonly known are James Van Praagh, Sylvia Browne, and idk if I should mention John Edwards..

I have so many questions I'd like to ask one just have a sit down reading about two of my Uncle's and Paw Paw who all passed away.

MetSox17
06-06-2008, 04:52 PM
I saw some stuff on Court TV about psychics and apparently it's real.. i dunno, it's kinda hard to make the distinction when there's so many out there that are just looking to rip people off

j05son
06-06-2008, 05:10 PM
A lot of the things Sylvia Browne has done makes me believe so...

Gay Ork Wang
06-06-2008, 05:10 PM
there are no psychics

CJSchneider
06-06-2008, 05:35 PM
I could relay a personal story here, but I won't (unless you beg me) that leads me to beleive that some are credible.

TimD
06-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Im beggin you.

Tobzilla
06-06-2008, 05:43 PM
dont be a sucker, it's all fake or coincidence

soybean
06-06-2008, 05:47 PM
this sylvia browne?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hRc4LkBRjIc

or this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hMqUWzGNwm4&feature=related

The Dynasty
06-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Yeah I believe in some. There are a couple of good ones and then there are frauds thats going to happen but I know my Aunt and My Mother has gone to them and some of stuff came true and It wasnt good news to hear but it came up true. So This is one of those things that we will never know if its true or not.

yo123
06-06-2008, 06:27 PM
Wow I feel stupid. I kept coming back to this thread trying to make sense of it, because I thought it said physics. No wonder it didn't make sense to me.

Brent
06-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Wow I feel stupid. I kept coming back to this thread trying to make sense of it, because I thought it said physics. No wonder it didn't make sense to me.
haha, I read it as physics, too. then I read the comments and realized it was about something that is on par with astrology.

CJSchneider
06-06-2008, 08:35 PM
Im beggin you.

I knew you were going to say that.

Seriously though, while I was in the Army and stationed at Ft. Polk, my friends and I went to N.O. one weekend. While we were in the Quarter, we went into this palm reader/psychic reading/gypsy queen whatever-whatever. As the 4 of us walked in, in my head I told myself, let's see if this person is able to tell me anything about my dad (who had passed when I was 9 and whom I had a ton of questions about.) As we walked up to the counter, this freaky looking guy looks me dead in the eye and says "Ya, this is exactly the type of thing your dad and his friends did when he was in the Army.
None of my friends knew this stuff so there is no way it could have been "set up". Needless to say I got the @&#$ outta that place-quick.

MetSox17
06-06-2008, 08:38 PM
I knew you were going to say that.

Seriously though, while I was in the Army and stationed at Ft. Polk, my friends and I went to N.O. one weekend. While we were in the Quarter, we went into this palm reader/psychic reading/gypsy queen whatever-whatever. As the 4 of us walked in, in my head I told myself, let's see if this person is able to tell me anything about my dad (who had passed when I was 9 and whom I had a ton of questions about.) As we walked up to the counter, this freaky looking guy looks me dead in the eye and says "Ya, this is exactly the type of thing your dad and his friends did when he was in the Army.
None of my friends knew this stuff so there is no way it could have been "set up". Needless to say I got the @&#$ outta that place-quick.

Lol, i would have gotten the hell up out of there also. That's crazy. I'm not gonna lie and say i don't believe in that stuff, but some people are just out to pad their wallets. Other people on the other hand, do know black magic and all the shabang. Scary either way

Go_Eagles77
06-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Remember Ms. Cleo? lol

Caddy
06-06-2008, 08:56 PM
I reckon it's a load of crap.

skinzzfan25
06-06-2008, 09:15 PM

I thought the same thing lol.

M.O.T.H.
06-06-2008, 11:20 PM
I reckon it's a load of crap.

I concur....

badgerbacker
06-07-2008, 12:27 AM
Maybe it's just me, but if I were psychic, I would do something a lot more profitable for myself than being a "professional psychic".

Hwoarang
06-07-2008, 12:32 AM
Maybe it's just me, but if I were psychic, I would do something a lot more profitable for myself than being a "professional psychic".Sylvia Browne charges people $700 an hour for her services..

Bosanac01
06-07-2008, 12:56 AM
this sylvia browne?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hRc4LkBRjIc

or this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hMqUWzGNwm4&feature=related

The woman is a joke. She just comes up with stuff and gets payed for it.

MetSox17
06-07-2008, 04:33 AM
Psychic. Physics.

It's a big difference seeing as there's a f'ing 'H' after the 'P' in 'Physics'.

Sylvia Brown is a douche bag, and i'd tea bag her if i could, cause she doesn't know suat, but there's lots of phyiscsi (see theirony there) that know what they saying. phhhhyyyissiiiccsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caddy
06-07-2008, 04:41 AM

Those videos are a great example of how supposed 'psychics' just pull crap out of their backside. I thought it was especially sad when she tried to convince the wife of fireman who died at 9.11 that her husband had somehow drowned.

Brent
06-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Psychic. Physics.

It's a big difference seeing as there's a f'ing 'H' after the 'P' in 'Physics'.

Sylvia Brown is a douche bag, and i'd tea bag her if i could, cause she doesn't know suat, but there's lots of phyiscsi (see theirony there) that know what they saying. phhhhyyyissiiiccsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you drunk?

06-07-2008, 08:35 AM
are you drunk?

damn and I thought APS was the only one lol.

Bosanac01
06-07-2008, 12:48 PM
are you drunk?

Yea actually he said he was.

MetSox17
06-07-2008, 12:51 PM
are you drunk?

I apologize for my antics. I will stay away from the computer when i come home from the club.

PACKmanN
06-07-2008, 12:55 PM
The best way to test them is to ask a question you know the answer too, if the answer is wrong then take your money and leave or ask the person the question before you pay.

Ravens1991
06-07-2008, 01:32 PM

"It could have been when he was putting out the fire or something."

LOL she deserves to get hit.

yo123
06-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Physics are a load of ****, thankfully most people here realize that.